Anonymous sex condom or raw?

superstard72

Someone on the weekend tried to fuck me with a condom on. My hole tensed up, but even more noticeable was he kept losing his hard on because of it. I turned around to look and it actually seemed to be cutting into his cock. I made it clear he wasn't going to get inside me, so off we went in different directions. 

• Upvote 1

My biggest turn-on is being bred by total strangers in bathhouses, through gloryholes, in dark rooms, outside in the woods or basically anywhere. Nobody ever fucks me with a condom on. So, anonymous raw sex gets a yes from me, every time. 

• Like 1

Always prefer raw. Though if it’s really a guy I want to fuck me and he puts on a condom I’ll try to take it off when he’s getting close. If he lets me take it off it’ seems like it’s a 75% chance he’ll breed me. 

• 8 months later...

Only raw and without any discussion on status.

I am not on PrEP and don’t need to know if people who fuck me are on PrEP or not.

For me, it’s better if they are not on PrEP, as it is an invisible chemical condom that, aside from the pleasure of feeling direct skin contact and sperm, only results in the same disappointing zero-risk, zero-fun experience as with a real rubber condom, just without the inconvenience of putting it on and taking it off.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Absolutely only bare, otherwise the guy can't squirt in me and then the point is lost. I also love the thought that somewhere in this city there's a guy walking around whose sperm I have inside me and I have absolutely no idea who he is. That makes me horny.