Chastity Newbie - how to get started?

Sharpshooter13

Hey there.  So I've been thinking more about chastity cages, so I bought a cheap Holy Trainer knock-off and it arrived today.  I think my goal is long-term lock ups with a key holder, but I know that won't happen overnight.  I'm going to get a Kink3d cage for long term use but figured I would start cheap first.  My primary interest is to focus more on my hole and to hopefully experience the coveted anal orgasm some day.  I also jack off a lot, and I'm attracted to the idea of being horny for cock, both up my ass and in my mouth.  I have a new daddy I've met for play time three times who goes a while and I also have a guy interested in whoring me out (after we get the COVID vaccine of course) and I think it would improve both scenes. 

My question is how should I ramp up to long term, 24/7 wear?  I don't think this cheap one will be good for wearing more than like a day, but I literally just got my first cage. Should I do like the day only for a week, then try overnight after a week of day wear?  I'd like to do a whole month relatively soon, but I need to get the better cage first.  I'm not interested in sissification at all.  I'm into dad-son/boy play, and I'm def a more masc bottom.  How often should i take it off to clean?  Is shaving necessary? How do you locked guys deal with being locked for extended periods, especially if you're not a total bottom?  Have you had anal orgasms, and how long did it take before you had one?  Did you experience a transformation into a more cock-hungry guy than you already were?  Thanks!

Yea, ramp up. Especially with the nights. 

You'll be able to lock pretty much all day long from you get the device, the newer ones are all pretty comfortable. There's a bit of learning around adjusting it so it sits right, and when to lube/shave/trim. Otherwise plain sailing. 

The big challenge is getting used to sleeping in it. Three years later (mostly locked) I still get woken up with morning wood straining in the cage.

To begin with you'll want to go to bed and keep it on as long as possible. Then if you cannot sleep. Take it off. Then give your self a night off and they again the next day. You'll find your body eventually understands it can't randomly get hard without waking you up. 

But the real reward is that first locked fucking. Entirely focuses on your tops cock and forgetting your own. 

(Locked in a Holy Trainor V3 Small here)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I am not sure I will ever get to a long-term arrangement, but I definitely get off on not being allowed to cum for several days and finally getting a load fucked out of me. It really turns on my partner too. I think it’s easier to commit to longer periods if you have a key holder who is really into it and will constantly reward you with loads. I’d say pick a short period 1-3 full days and nights and give it a try to start, because it’s easy to wear for a few hours and take it off, but overnight is a new experience all together. You’ll see if the cage will work for long term wear. 

I went from being all natural to having to shave trim, because of how much pulling and snagging there is, so you’ll likely want to do some maintenance fairly regularly once you start going for longer.

I went for four days, and then I went for 10 a few weeks back.  I'm going to lock up on Monday for a while - I have a course I need to finish so plan is to lock until I get that done.  Don't think I'll do any long term but planning on doing Locktober.  Maybe if I had a partner but not looking for a random keyholder.  Not really a sub guy here, lol.