Started age of 12 when I slept with my step Brothers cock in my mouth ! how old was you first time?

Longgoodie

I was 14 or 15.  I found one of those underground newspapers that used to have the sex ads.  I called one and the guy didn't live far from me.  I rode my bike over a d wad nervous as hell.  I asked him for a glass of water and while he was getting it, I took off my shorts and underwear.  When he came back in he found me standing there with a hardon.   I told him, you've seen mine now let me see a man's cock.  Very shortly I was on my knees with his cock in my mouth and soon tasted his seed.  

I was hooked from then on.

• Upvote 2

16 years old. Walking thru trail of Van Cortlandt Park, Bronx NY. Came across this dude stroking off the trail; just far enough off to be seen. He showed me his hard cock and waved me over. Told him I'd never sucked a cock before. I guess I wasn't too terrible. He blew his wad down my throat. Hooked me eating cum!

Edited by CumdumpDad
wording

On 3/11/2021 at 3:36 PM, shallow said:

I was 14, a little cliche it was my sports teacher. He was just out of college and it was his first job. He use to shower after everyone had left the locker room. I hung back one day after rugby and just walked into the shower when he had started. Took a bit of doing but convinced him to let me suck him off. Went on from there to him fucking me as well, always bb. This was the 80s so very risky at the time not that I new that. I have rarely ever used protection. 

Sadly not a happy ending as we got caught he lost his job and ended up committing suicide. 

Not necessarily cliche as my first was my Geography Teacher, I went to him to tell him that an older boy touched me and ended up in a full fuck relationshipI hated him and loved him at the same time, then he started seeing less of me and rumour was he was seeing, (fucking), a lad younger than me, Police where called in he was arrested along with another teacher, everyone interviewed but i never admitted he had seduced me too. Funnily enough I realise he was an abuser, but I still love him to this day

8, with my male cousin. Continued through high school. We each got married so we stopped meeting when we were in our 20’s. I divorced when I was in my 40s and started seeing and living with a series of men. My cousin’s wife passed away a few years ago. We reconnected and are sucking …and doing much more…together. We are now both in our late 60s

• Like 5

I was 13, went to the park because a buddy told me he got a bj in the bathroom.  I went, looked around and went in, no one around so I went to the stall with a hole and waited.  After a few minutes someone walked in and took the stall to my left.  Before I could look through the hole a nice hard dick came through and I did what I saw in the movies, sucked him down my throat and sucked until he shot his load in my mouth.  I sucked him clean (natural born cocksucker I guess).  I waited until the coast was clear then headed out the door only to be stopped by my uncle.  He told me it was his cock I sucked and he wanted more, that started a long series of being used by him,  He taught me everything I know.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 5/19/2021 at 8:24 PM, buddymouse135 said:

was in toilet at neighbours ,wanked older guy who lived there sperm and suck . always remember 1st cock .was 10

012.jpg

This site of a older man reminds of a time - I was young and the older man was a tailor in business - designing me of a suit - he was uncut - learned so much from him !

14 hours ago, str8mature5 said:

8 with one of 5 brothers who all wanted sucked off, when they came home from dates that didn't put out they would shove their cocks down my throath until they shot their loads. Great times.!

Sounds like faggot heaven lol