Teenager Pigs Out in A Park...

rawTOP

• Administrators

Just got back from Rome. Went backpacking in Europe for a few weeks. I'm 19, slim, average dick. Love to be used by older men. Went to a night cruising park I read about in Rome.Lots of guys, real dark, isolated park area. I was there 3 different nights. Here's night one: A husky 30 something approached me behind some bushes. We felt each other's crotches then started pulling our pants down. Had our pants down around our ankles playing with each other's dicks. He had a fat uncut 8" with big balls. Lots of black hair above his dick and on his balls.

He started playing with my nipples. We both pulled our shirts up. His chest was covered with black curly hair. I was really turned on when he started sucking my nipples. I knelt down and started licking his dick-lots of juicy pre-cum. I slowly took all his dick in my mouth and then started sucking. Another 30 something joined us. He pulled out his dick while watching me service the other guy. The new guy had a real fat dick-one of those you have to stretch your mouth to get it in. I felt his dick while sucking the other guy, then I sucked the new guy's dick. I went back and forth between both dicks and even put both in my mouth at the same time.

I stood up to take a break and they both started sucking on my nipples. Two older fat guys were standing near watching. After working my nipples they both got down and started licking my dick-one on each side. Then one took my dick in his mouth while the other licked my balls. After a few minutes they switched. They started feeling my ass hole. I leaned back working my ass hole so they would know I was interested. The first guy moved in back of me and the newer guy with the huge dick got in front of me. I reached behind and slowly guided the first guy's dick up my ass. It took a while. After it was pretty much in I took a snort of poppers and leaned over more. He started fucking me slow and then sped up. I took the huge dick in my mouth and sucked it.

The old fat guys moved closer. They had their dicks out beating them. They both had pretty good sized hairy dicks. We went at it for about 10 minutes. My fucker was getting close. The 2 old guys moved in right next to us. They started feeling me up while beating their own dicks. One was feeling my ass where my fucker's dick was going in. The other was rubbing my back and shoulders. My fucker started groaning and we all knew he was close. One of the old guys shot first with a big load onto my back. The fucker was next shooting a big load in my ass. The big dick I was sucking and the other old guy both went about the same time. One load went in my mouth, the other all over the side of my face. All 4 guys zipped up and left.

I walked around a little and found 2 guys about my age fucking behind some bushes. I walked in front of the one getting fucked. He reached out and started feeling my dick. I unzipped and lowered my pants. He took my dick in his mouth and started sucking it. Both guys were slim nice looking dark haired guys. The guy fucking started fucking harder and groaning. My sucker worked harder on my dick. I started shooting when the fucker started grinding his dick in the other guy's ass. The guy getting fucked had been working his dick so he started shooting, too. We all dressed, kissed each other, and left.

• Like 1