Question: Skinheads - hot or not?

Justaholeff

19 minutes ago, Justaholeff said:

...how you guys feel about skinheads...and gay ones too?

20210320_220241.jpg

PERSONALLY, in the way the 'skinhead' is depicted in that one shot of yours, it reminded me of some obscure S & M brotherhood thing I have seen on-line. It seems to involve all the 'inductees' being shaved bare, not just the crotch and ass, but the head too. Whether intended as part of an 'erotic humiliation' or a DE-personifying 'tribal power-bottom marking' or being the designated cum-dumpsters no idea. Some seem to be eventually all pierced and tatted... with BIO-HAZARD tats... all oddly erotic to me. To me the most common form of 'shaving bare', especially of the crotch is part of the 'urban, modified, inked, pierced, cut' sub-culture that I have developed a kink for...

However, the European Neo-Nazi skinheads with racist attitudes, visible with their clan gear: denims, leather jackets,  DocMartins laced up hundreds of times are a rather disturbing site... like the odd gays adorning themselves with Nazi-flags and swastikas and wearing Nazi uniforms... (I saved pics of that mess too somewhere) basically trivializing the horrors of the NS-regime... those kind of skin-heads (like inductees to 'the camps') that kind of weirdness  causes me a serious gag reflex. But then I grew up in that history and that's that. 

But for the most part (on here) I try to see the personally seriously EROTIC aspects (on this site, as much as possible) and I hope my attached pics come through and make their point. Cause they ALWAYS get ME off! 

prepped.png

being prepared for the initiation.jpg

_0 (10).jpg

tumblr_n2l6msDwjb1qmiiuto1_400b.jpg

!!!score keeper.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 8

The guy in the post is hot as fuck, amazing body. I’m totally attracted to skinheads and trashy white guys but being Mexican I have to be super careful as some may want to cause trouble or worse. Some I’ve hooked up with wanted really nasty verbal role playing that was a mix of kind of hot but also super fucking racist and wrong. I did and kind of enjoyed it but also hated myself for enjoying it..really a mixed bag. But some flipped the script and were saying how they wanted to be used by a dirty Mexican and shit like that. It always surprises me as I expect them to be dominant tops but some want to bottom and are begging for my seed.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I downvoted this post solely because the title/topic line is so lame and useless. At least give people an idea of what kind of "question" you're going to ask. Jeez. 

Agree. I would have done the same if I could downvote. 

• drscorpio changed the title to Question: Skinheads - hot or not?
  • Moderators
On 3/28/2021 at 8:19 PM, BootmanLA said:

I downvoted this post solely because the title/topic line is so lame and useless. At least give people an idea of what kind of "question" you're going to ask. Jeez. 

On 3/29/2021 at 11:10 AM, rawdoood said:

Agree. I would have done the same if I could downvote. 

Moderator's Note: Or alternatively, you could have reported the thread to get it fixed like it is now. 

• Upvote 3

• 7 months later...

I think in a British context we have to remember the skinhead scene goes way back and wasn't particularly linked to racism until later. Hence if you meet a skinhead of a certain age, they often might discuss this. Like others my attraction to a shaved head, which is strong, gets a bit uncomfortable in certain expressions.

They have to me been a personal awakening in many fetishes, and so fondly thought of. Took my first toxic load off a furry one in the 90s, had my first heavy PA experience with a bodybuilding skin, my first cuckold experience with a skin couple. Plus you can't experience Boltz in Birmingham without ending up with some play, as the club is very welcoming to the scene. I know by sight a couple in the locality with prominent biohazard tats and since I've seen them naked in clubs assume it's poz not statement as mentioned above. Sadly they don't give me a second look.

Edited by cannero

• 2 years later...

I once worked with several "Nazi" skinheads. The way they talked any gays they encountered were subjected to a Doc Martin boot party. I was several years older than them but they seemed to respect me because I could outwork them and never antagonized them. They also didn't realize I was gay and I wasn't about to advertise that fact to them. I've never had sex with one and never had any desire to do so. I have sometimes wondered if some of them aren't over compensating for something they are keeping repressed.

Hot, hot, hot. Believe it or not, I used to be a skinhead with a skinhead mate who used to breed me very hard. We always played in gear and I've still got my Docs, MA1 jacket and bleachers. It was very hot sex.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1