Advice you’d give your younger self? 😀

Carlos1881

1,2 and 3-Never, EVER dumb yourself diem for anyone. You will regret it for the rest of your life, wondering what could have been. And the people who you’re trying to impress will resent you even more for not succeeding more when you had all the tools they didn’t. 

4. Don’t waste time with teases-Most guys who pretend not to fuck, really are, they just aren’t fucking you. If by chance you do get them in bed, it’s such a mindfuck for them, they’ll spend all their time telling you what they don’t don’t do. If they aren’t fucking, waive them goodbye!

5. Move to another city or travel frequently- Explore other place that don’t have a negative, repressive memory and energy attached to them. 

6. It’s okay to be uncomfortable 

Don't worry about whether people think you're gay or disgusting. Just go and have fun, and be sexually liberated. Otherwise you'll miss out on a lot of fun. And take care of your body in your youth. Stop eating junk, work out hard, and play with your butthole a LOT more. It will be painful at first, even seemingly impossible, but once you get past the mental barriers, you'll be fine.

Trust me, a lot of good is waiting for you. But YOU have to seize it! It won't just show up on your doorstep, and the old battleaxe is going to shame you anyway. So just let it happen. 

Also, don't go to the university. You were right to wait a year because it turned into two years of hell you never imagined. If you do go anyway, remember that you're there to learn, not party. But still be a ho if you have got to that point. Rob might turn out to be amazing in bed. 

• Like 2

Tell everyone in school who gives you shit for being gay to FUCK OFF!  Realize how desirable you are as a twink and go take every cock you can find. Don't waste time on trying to find some to fall in love with you. Never turn down a dick.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I would have said to my younger self to loosen up, and be more uninhabited. I still had a lot of fun through the 1990's, yet it would have been much more enjoyable if I had the "anything goes" mind-set, regarding bareback sex, that I currently have now. 

• 2 months later...
On 9/14/2021 at 4:30 PM, descartes70817 said:

I'd have one thing to say, and on one night only. That would be on August 23rd, 1975, and the advice would be - "Stick around and see how the auction goes". I probably missed the adventure of a lifetime as well as the opportunity to make 25 years pay in 12 months

What sort of auction was this? A consensual male BDSM or sex kink "sex slave" auction where wealthy men bid on other men they pay and who are "kept" to have sex with the older man for money like a Master/sugar daddy?

1.  Quit going to church with the family a lot earlier.  2.  Start fucking boys in high school.  Unfortunately, I didn't start fucking boys until undergrad.  At least I knew instinctively not to get married, like so many of the guys in my h.s. class did.  Who was I fucking in h.s., you ask?  Pushy, soft, lumpy, shapeless, smooth, self-centered "you-know-whats".  Hard to believe, but at the time I didn't even know guys could have sex together.  Thank you Religious Indoctrination.  

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Don't fight it or feel guilty about your gay fantasies. Come on to the out and proud gay kid in High School. Suck as much cock as you can. (As an Adult I regret not having sexual experiences with other boys during my teenage years... didn't start playing with guys until my mid 20s)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1