Emoticons/reactions

• 4 months later...
On 4/8/2021 at 6:42 PM, drscorpio said:

You're still classified as a "New Member" - you can see that title right below your avatar photo. As you continue to participate on the site, you will get promoted to a member category that allows you to react to posts. 

That explains it. Thank you, sir.

18 hours ago, Diesel said:

Would I be correct in thinking that having a daily limit beyond 10 occurs only when you reach Senior Member status?/

I don't know, although I do know that specific limits (like how many posts does it take to be able to do X) are not revealed, to keep people from gaming the system.

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Oh thank fuck. A few failed attempts left me spiraling in utter existential terror that I had lost my ability to figure out tech stuff on my own. I was just about to finally crack and ask the neighbor's kids to show me how to do it, when I found this thread. Whew! 🥲

• Haha 4

On 2/7/2024 at 7:43 AM, hntnhole said:

Probably best that you keep the neighbor's kids as far away from BZ as you can.  Don't want to wind up in the clink, do you !!

Why not? They're in college now.

Well, except for little greaseball who got picked off by the gator last summer. He'll be forever 21 months.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, pig4darkfather said:

Why not? They're in college now

Well !!!  In THAT case, by all means ask for their *help* with the computer, yard work, painting the house, and whatever else cums to mind .... 

I got the impression earlier that they were minors.  Too bad about the baby though .... 

• Upvote 1

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

Too bad about the baby though .... 

Alligators have to eat, too. And the planet has an enormous surplus. Second only to chickens...

• Haha 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.