Hi hi 🙋‍♂️ ) I’m new here and it’s my first post . I hope 🤞 to find good friends here ) 

I have a boyfriend but he is negative, but I’m poz and not on medicine, so, it’s why I’m here. 
I don’t know what I should text here , but I will be happy to find how I can spend my time  with good people and beautiful experience) 

hugs 🤗 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

2 hours ago, Geo38666 said:

Hi hi 🙋‍♂️ ) I’m new here and it’s my first post . I hope 🤞 to find good friends here ) 

I have a boyfriend but he is negative, but I’m poz and not on medicine, so, it’s why I’m here. 
I don’t know what I should text here , but I will be happy to find how I can spend my time  with good people and beautiful experience) 

hugs 🤗 

You might start by explaining what it is you want and/or expect to happen. You're poz, you're not on meds, and you have a boyfriend who is negative.

Does he know you are poz?

Is he comfortable with having sex with you?

Is he on PrEP, or do you use condoms? Is he aware of the risks he's taking *if* he has unprotected sex with you?

16 hours ago, Poz2play said:

Welcome to the site and to the poz brotherhood. Love your picture above in the jock strap. 
I’ve been poz for 6 years now. 

16 hours ago, Poz2play said:

Welcome to the site and to the poz brotherhood. Love your picture above in the jock strap. 
I’ve been poz for 6 years now. 

Thank you 😊🙈🙃🥰

• Upvote 1

On 4/26/2021 at 1:49 AM, BootmanLA said:

You might start by explaining what it is you want and/or expect to happen. You're poz, you're not on meds, and you have a boyfriend who is negative.

Does he know you are poz?

Is he comfortable with having sex with you?

Is he on PrEP, or do you use condoms? Is he aware of the risks he's taking *if* he has unprotected sex with you?

Yes, of course he knows what I’m poz and not on medicine)))

8 hours ago, Geo38666 said:

Yes, of course he knows what I’m poz and not on medicine)))

That's good information. But the rest of the questions are relevant. I'm not saying you need to answer them, but any answer to YOUR original post would be ill-informed if you don't.