Do you like to hurt???

silentassman

On 4/27/2021 at 5:14 PM, silentassman said:

As an alpha top I like to leave you with something to remember... I love to hear pain in my bottom's voice.  Any others like to hurt bottoms or any Bottom's love the pain? 

I do, I love to be whipped hard till my butt and back become bruised. 

• 5 months later...

A little story about pain.  My 2nd year in prison I meet this guy named Alex. He was a skinny white guy and very straight!  He wanted to get bigger so he came to me for workout advise.  Me and him talked a lot.  About me being gay and how much he liked pussy.  Well one day we was showering together after a workout and I caught him staring at my cock.  I told him it was OK.  Touch it!  He did.  After a week of this I was getting blow jobs in the shower.  Well he asked me if I could set him up with some BBC cock.  I smiled and said . Are you Sure!?  Long story short.  I go to the showers one day and he's laying in the floor dripping cum and tore open!  I rush over help him up and ask if he's OK?  He said fuck yes!  Please fuck me!  I was so turned on by all the cum and blood dripping out of his loses hole. I pumped my load in him to.  He was teaseing a set of Blood Gang Members in the shower and they took that straight virgin ass!  All 8 of them.  Now he won't let anyone use any kind of lube on his hole.  He said he wants to relive that every time he gets fucked from now on.  And his ass needed stitches after they got done with him.  I haven't seen him in years. But I know some guys that have been with him recently and they said he's still loose as hell!

• Piggy 4

I love a big dick that obliterates my hole beyond recognition but the first time I had the biggest dick of my life, he slipped a little on my sheets and unintentionally rammed his cock into my cunt balls deep in one quick surprise stroke. It was both painful and thrilling. We tried to recreate that every time after. Love pain. 

• Upvote 1

My kryptonite is trampling. Sneakers. Boots. Cleats (football and baseball). Running spikes.

When a top/dom/sadist knows how to bring you right to the edge of what you can tolerate and then gradually push you by mixing pleasure and pain it's amazing.  A good session has you begging and hungry for more.  It's a real skill and not many have it. That tightly controlled situation involves the top reading the sub and constantly adjusting.  Both parties really need to be sober for it to work, otherwise you have to leave a large safety margin and the dynamic only works properly when you're right on the very edge. 

Depends on the pain. 

I don't like testicle pain. That doesn't turn me on. If anything, it makes me walk away. I also don't like needles or blades, so nothing of that nature. 

Now, I love being slapped around. I like some bruises. A back covered in scratches makes me feel good, and I like sporting it in the gym showers. If I'm getting fucked, I want my ass to hurt after. I want to feel an ache inside me, a pain pushing me to find another cock to fuck my hole. A bit of blood from my ass is good too. 

But, if we're going to play with pain, I want to know a bit beforehand. Don't surprise me. When it comes to fight or flight, I'm a fighter. You hit me without warning, I'll punch you in the face hard without thinking. I've done it before. I don't like breaking noses... again. 

• Like 1

On 4/27/2021 at 5:14 PM, silentassman said:

any Bottom's love the pain

I love it, as a masochistic Cumslut, I love being flogged & caned, getting pissed on, spat at. Love being verbally abused and humiliated. Luckily, I've a regular master and a crossdresser mistress who love to use me from time to time. 

• Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2022 at 5:43 PM, BiCurious100 said:

For me, pain is a no no...  Discomfort, yes, but pain, no.   For me, sex should be consenting between  people each  experiencing  their own pleasures.  I  have never 'owned' or expect to be  'owned' myself and can't understand why anyone would  wish to experience or engage in sex in which they hurt to the point of there being no enjoyment for them.

Like sum cbt myself 😵

I’m not really into much pain during sex…. BUT, I love to be fucked long and hard enough that my hole is good and sore for a couple days! Nothing like a tender/ sore hole to remind you what a good slut you are!

• Upvote 1