Cum kissing. Yes or No?

Cum kissing. Yes or No?  

473 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to tongue-kiss a guy with a load already in either one of your mouths?

• Yes.
    • No.

I love it! But only did it a couple times. Once at a rest stop I got some cum from a guy who’d just sucked anther, actually both our cocks. My other, I was a in a bookstore booth with my pants off. A guy came in and got down on the floor between my legs and was sucking my cock. I left the door open. Another guy approached, naked out in the hall, and I sucked him as I was having mine lovingly sucked below. When he came in my mouth and left, my guy got up and I kissed him, sharing most of the cum which he took gladly. It was pretty hot for an oral only session. I remember I swallowed five loads that day … 

It’s one of the basest primal sensations to touch another person’s lips with your own. Add to that the spunk of another man and then there is an element of mystery, competition and kinky thrill.
        The well researched formula for arousal includes all that cum kiss offers:   Anticipation + Apprehension + Interest = Arousal. Hot hot fucking hot hot hot. 

• Like 1

Oh yes !! I sucked a guy at a sauna last year and then he let another guy suck him which he then unfortunately blew in his mouth, not mine. But then the second sucking guy leant over to me and kissed me swapping the cum, it was so hot. 

Drew a crowd as we went on for a few minutes, I ended up attracting more cock due to the show ! 😜

I want to try that! But, with another bottom after we’ve serviced a top together. I don’t want to kiss a top who has a mouthful of cum, regardless who it came from. 

• 3 weeks later...