What do you do when the top wants to use condoms?

Guest SLUTfem

If a top wants to wrap up I make them supply their own condom but I’ll supply the lube. My lube is not latex friendly.  Unless the top is an extremely quick shooter, it’s not long before I’m feeling bare cock and getting seeded deep. 

• Sad 1

Its 2022. Either get on PrEP or take your meds. No reason to use them. Who really cares about the occasional gono or chlamydia? If you regularly go to the doctor and you take care of yourself, you will be fine suffering a peni shot in the ass every now and again.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Bimarried001 said:

If I’m hooking up with a top I make it clear ahead of time. If I’m in a public sex spot and a top breaks out a condom I walk away. I hate condoms. 

I feel the same way and have done the same thing lol. I love it when the condom breaks or they rip it off mid fuck lol

I say no and I’m adamant. No condoms…ever. If they’re insistent I tell them to go find a fun fuck that will let them use the rubber then bring it back to me so I can have their load. I’ll dump it in my hole or put it on my dick to jerk with. 

• Like 1

This might be a little controversial given this sites purpose but I’m actually okay with a top wanting to rubber up.

OF COURSE I would prefer raw dick but I can’t lie if I see a top I wanna fuck and he’s like yeah let’s fuck but I’m putting a rubber on, I ain’t gonna turn that fine man down 

I’m thankful that I have a very breedable ass so luckily situations like this are very very rare 

• Upvote 2

Just tell him flat out, "I am the bottom, all the risk is mine.  You are the top and into next to no danger.  So, fuck me already and give me your cum load, cuz I don't care about your status, I just want to get jizzed.  Seriously, I've been tested, I'm neg, I don't care wether u been tested or not, I don't care about your status, I just want your sweet, savory cum."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...