Rough Sex - Dry, Spit or Lube, which do you prefer?

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I have been fucked both dry, spit and lube. sure lube feels nice but its always to the to to determine how he wants to fuck that hole. i have to admit dry feels more pain, more of that cock pushing in and penetrating  but i like it all and the main thing is the role of giving a top pleasure in any way it turns him on the most.

It's up to the Alpha Top.  Most I have known do prefer at least some spit, if not lube (or other cum), because I am relatively tight. Tops have told me they don't like doing rough dry because it hurts their cock too much.  Obviously it really hurts me if it's dry too, but it's about the Top, not me.

Generally speaking I prefer a little spit, although if I'm bottoming and excited my hole is self lubing.  I always apply a little spit for the 1st thrust when I top, unless I know the guy is already fully open.  The only time I willing use artificial lube is if the bottom isn't producing any natural lube on their own, it's no fun for either of us to fuck a "sandpaper" hole.

As a older bottom you take what you can get. Sometimes cruising the parks neither of us have lube as I want his dick in me I can put up with the pain and if they are big the ripping up and bleeding. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I have to say, while I don’t mind pain if I’m being spanked or whatever, I don’t get the dry fucking thing personally. I understand it’s a dominance thing and that usually gets me off, but in this case I love rough sex and I can last far longer and take way more abuse if there’s adequate lube.

Then again, these days for me rough sex usually features fisting or big toys, so the fisting lube is just used by default. And the feeling of loads of fisting lube being poured on and down my open hole, and knowing what’s coming next, is incredibly sexy.

I have had tops complain to me once or twice in the past that they found it painful without enough lube, but I guess from the amount of Dom tops here who like it dry that’s not universal? 

Edited by subBottomKink

Rough sex with just spit is the best. Once in a while a little lube is ok, especially a longer or larger cock. I have one fuck bud that goes in dry. He’s not that rough so I can take it, but it gets boring as hell. 

From experience, my previous owner, used anal sex as a means of punishment and behaviour enforcement and mondification. So it was necesscarily painful for me to endure. on the occassion when "lube" was used, it was mainly his piss, or my snot, drool, saliva, after having him forcibly open my throat.

Mostly. It was dry. With me fully restrained in various, often painful and degrading positions, which gave him easy access yo my cunt.

3 hours ago, Robw73 said:

From experience, my previous owner, used anal sex as a means of punishment and behaviour enforcement and mondification. So it was necesscarily painful for me to endure. on the occassion when "lube" was used, it was mainly his piss, or my snot, drool, saliva, after having him forcibly open my throat.

Mostly. It was dry. With me fully restrained in various, often painful and degrading positions, which gave him easy access yo my cunt.

lucky you!