New Version, New Ranking System

rawTOP

9 hours ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

When I go into my profile it doesn’t give me that info, are you using a computer or phone/tablet?

I am on a laptop.  So if you are looking at the main page your screenname is right under the Breeding Zone logo on the left.  When I touch the triangle after my screen name (how you get to your profile) it gives me that info,  I never use BZ from my phone, so I can't compare.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
2 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I am on a laptop.  So if you are looking at the main page your screenname is right under the Breeding Zone logo on the left.  When I touch the triangle after my screen name (how you get to your profile) it gives me that info,  I never use BZ from my phone, so I can't compare.

I only ever use the mobile version, looks like there are a few differences 

On 6/23/2021 at 10:47 AM, waterkid said:

Too bad u can’t get rated based on number of loads I’ve taken 😈

Except that you can if you tell us each and every load you take.  Write out your experiences and you will gain followers and upgrade your status.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

*sigh* And I’d been so proud to have earned the right to be called a ‘Whore’. But then, I don’t suppose anyone’s going to stop calling me that.

”Veteran”, though, is a little ambiguous - is it considered a good thing to be a veteran cumdump? Does it imply well-practiced, well-used, over-used, or worn-out? To be on the safe side I guess I’ll just have to work my way up to Grand Master; being a Grand Master cumdump has to count for something...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BREEDmeRAW said:

Except that you can if you tell us each and every load you take.  Write out your experiences and you will gain followers and upgrade your status.

🤣🤣🤣 With that advice ,  I see why your at mentor status.

Spot on mentoring 👍

Under the previous system, I had reached “slut” level (though having attained that status far earlier in real life). The new system puts me at “experienced.” A perfect translation to the new system….

I like it.  I think men will see their score and it might motivate them to get a little more 'involved' in the site - and increase their score.  It's harmless fun.  Why not use it to get everyone engaged.  It's pretty clear what you need to do to move UP.  Cheers

• Like 2