22 year old twink rides bare

Hey guys.  I decided to write another series.  Currently, this series is meant to have 11 parts.  One safe sex twink's journey to being a bareback bottom.  He's 22 when we begin.  It's 1999.  He's grown up his whole life hearing nothing but safe sex lectures and only having sex with condoms, even with boyfriends.  He has just finished college and started a job.  He's 6' tall, 170 lbs, flat stomach (but he thinks he's too fat), runs and works out, blonde, curly floppy hair and blue eyes.  He's hot and sexy (but he thinks he's average).  

Part 1

Matt is at his third bar of the night.  This one is a club.  Small, only gets started after 2am.  Techno and EDM are blasting.  Matt is in tight jeans and a shirt that hugs his pecs and shoulders.  He's dancing.  Drink in hand.  Matt is drunk and having fun.  Matt loves coming to this bar.  He always hooks up here.  Guys are drunk and horny.  The music is sexy.  Matt is usually on his back or doggy getting some guy's condom covered cock stuffed inside him by 5am.  He loves coming here.  

Matt scans the room.  His friends are dancing with him.  Everyone is looking to hook up.  He can feel that sexual energy.  It makes Matt dance harder.

A space opens on a box just in front of him.  It's about 3 feet off the ground.  Matt hops on and keeps dancing.  

Dancing above his friends now.  The box is kinda crowded but not terribly.  He can definitely move his hips.

Looking around the room; Matt sees familiar faces.  Guys who have fucked him.  Guys he has made out with.  Guys he has danced with previously.  Guys he just knows from seeing their faces in the bars and clubs.  

There are a few guys Matt would love to go home with tonight.  The red head with the rockin body; or the Latin guy with that sexy accent Matt spoke with in the line waiting to get in the club; or the dark haired, geek chic guy who is sexy as fuck.  He's scanning the crowd.  Enjoying what he sees.  

Matt let's loose to dance some more.  A few minutes into dancing Matt feels a body next to his on the box.  He looks at the guy.  It's geek chic.  Matt smiles.  Geek chic smiles back.  They dance together front to front.  Geek chic turns Matt around.  They grind together for a bit on the box.  Matt feels the guy is hot for him.  A cock is pressing on his ass.  Matt grinds back on the cock.  The guy gets harder.  Geek's hands are all over Matt.  Matt is feeling the guy behind him on his hips and legs.  He feels more solid than he looks.

Matt turns around and introduces himself.  He doesn't catch the guy's name (too loud in the club).  Matt says, "Let's get drinks."  The two of them hop off the box and make it to one of the bars.  The line is ridiculous, as always in the club, so it takes awhile to get drinks.  The guys talk.  Matt finds out the geek is a grad student, lives close by, and is versatile.  The guy convinces Matt to undo his tight jeans so the guy can feel his ass.  Matt does it.  By the time Matt has ordered drinks, the geek has two fingers in Matt's ass.  They kiss at the bar.  The geek says, "finish your drink and lets fuck."

Matt finishes his drink like a shot.  So does the geek.  They both say goodnight to their friends and it's off to the geek's place.

Less than a 10 minute walk later, Matt is in the geek's apartment.  Books everywhere, a decent view, and a mattress and box spring on the floor.

The guys are so sweaty.  It's August.  The geek turns on the air conditioning, but it's a window unit.  The geek takes off his shirt.  Matt takes off his shirt.  They kiss.

Geek pushes Matt on the bed and clothes come off - shoes, socks, jeans, underwear.  Matt thinks the geek is super sexy.  The feeling is mutual.  Matt is sucking the geek's cock.  The geek is telling Matt he gives great head.  The geek pulls Matt off his cock and rolls him onto his back.  The geek gets Matt's legs up and is making out with Matt.  Their cocks are sword fighting.  The geek moves his cock between Matt's ass cheeks.  Matt moans as the cock rubs his hole.

Matt is going to get fucked soon.  Matt looks over, condoms on the bookcase next to them, lube right there, he's comfortable.  No worries here.  The geek is a safe sex guy just like him.

Matt kisses the geek hard.  The geek and Matt reposition so the geek can make out with Matt and rub his cock all along Matt's ass crack and hole. 

Matt moans again.  The geek'c cock is about 6.5" and thick.  It's going to take a minute to adjust, or so Matt thinks.  Matt knows he's tight.  Guys tell him that all the time.  

Matt kisses the geek and the cock is rubbing his hole.  They are so sweaty that the geek's sweat is dripping onto Matt.

While they are kissing, it happens.  

The geek's cock slides right into Matt's ass half way.  Matt and the geek are both surprised.  Matt says, "Fuck that's never happened before."  The geek slides in more.  Matt grabs the geeks ass.  The geek looks at Matt questioningly.  Matt says, "keep fucking me."

Geek fucks Matt good.  Matt is moaning and grunting as his legs are on the geek's shoulders.  Geek says, "My cock feels so good in you bareback."  Matt says, "Keep fucking my ass."  Geek fucks Matt so hard that Matt slides off the mattress onto the floor.  Matt's ass is still up on the mattress, but his shoulders and neck are on the floor.  He's looking up at the geek.  The geek keeps fucking Matt.

Matt is jerking his cock.  The geek is sliding his cock all the way in and out of Matt's ass.  Matt sees that cock has no condom on it every time the geek pulls it out.  The geek keeps watching Matt as he is getting fucked.  Matt is loving it.  Matt is moaning like a slut now.  Matt says, "No cock has ever felt this good in my ass."

Geek says, "That's because I'm fucking your slut ass bareback."  Matt says, "Feels so good."

Geek fucks Matt a few minutes longer and cums deep in Matt's ass.  Matt's eyes go wide.  FUCK!  A guy just came inside him bareback.  The cums feels so warm.  

Matt's cock jerks in his hand and sprays cum all over his twink body and face.  

Matt and the geek get in bed together.  They sleep together.  Matt and the geek make out and Matt tries to fuck the geek bareback the next morning.  The geek won't let him.  Says he doesn't usually bareback.  Matt says he doesn't either.  Matt says the geek was his first bareback fuck.  The geek doesn't believe Matt and Matt can see it on his face.  The geek and Matt swap head.  Matt swallows.  The geek does not swallow.

Matt goes home in the morning with the geek's cum still in his ass.

Matt knows what he did with the geek was slutty and not safe.  But Matt knows that he wants to get fucked bareback again.  Matt tells himself he will just have to save bareback fucking for his next boyfriend.  He swears he'll never fuck bareback again with a hookup. 

• Like 33
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 11

Part 2

Summer is over.  It's November.  Matt got tested twice since the hookup with "geek chic."  

Matt dated a guy named Alexander for a couple months, but they broke it off.  Alexander is a great guy but a bad fuck.  Alexander has a 6" cock.  Dutifully, Alexander wraps it up every time they fucked.

Matt has run into "geek chic" at the EDM bar a few times.  Matt likes "geek chic" and feels like they shared something special - Matt's first bareback sex.  When Matt sees "geek chic," they chat.  Sometimes they dance together.  They often kiss.  Matt even sucked "geek chic" off in an alley one night.  "Geek chic" doesn't want to fuck Matt again though.  

Matt has had sex with a couple other guys since he and Alexander broke off their fling.  Each time Matt or the other guy wrapped their cock.  

Matt has not had bareback sex again.  He'd like to get a boyfriend so they can do it bareback.  

Matt and Alexander still hang out together when they see each other at the bar. 

Tonight Alexander is out with his group of friends and his best friend from college.  The college best friend, named Bill, is hot.  He's 6', has brown hair, and works out.  Matt sees the group and comes over to say hi for a bit.  Matt is attracted to Bill, but feels conflicted because it's Alexander's best friend.  Instead of flirting with Bill, Matt goes off to see another group of friends.

As the night continues, Bill and Matt run into each other a couple times.  Bill hits on Matt each time.  Matt tries to shrug it off, but Bill is persistent.  Matt wants to explain to Bill that he finds him attractive, but doesn't want to mess up friendships, etc.  Matt also doesn't want Alexander or his friends to see Bill and Matt talking at the bar and get the wrong idea.  Matt asks Bill to take a walk outside.  Bill agrees.

Matt makes sure they both get hand stamps before they leave so they can re-enter the bar.  Matt and Bill walk toward the river - it's only a couple blocks from the bar.  Matt is telling Bill that he doesn't want to mess things up with Alexander because they are friends now.  Bill agrees.  Bill loves Alexander.  Bill doesn't want to mess things up either.

Standing in a park area along the river, it's chilly so Bill is hugging Matt from behind.  Bill and Matt are still talking, but Bill is clearly hard and his cock is pressed against Matt's ass.  Matt says, "Your cock is hard.  I can feel it."  Bill says, "That's because your hot.  Also, Alexander told us what a hot fuck you are and that you have a big cock.  I'm horny to see it."  Matt says, "We shouldn't because Alexander....." 

Bill kisses Matt.  Matt kisses Bill back.  Bill feels Matt's 7.5" cock getting hard.  Bill rubs Matt's cock through his jeans.

Bill says, "Get your cock out."  Matt let's Bill undo his jeans.  Matt takes his cock out.  Bill plays with Matt's cock and strokes it.  The two of them get closer to the trees along the river.

Matt gets Bill's cock out and sucks it.  Bill leans against a tree and says, "Suck my cock sexy Matt."  Matt sucks Bill's cock and uses his hands on his own cock and on Bill's.  It's not the first time Matt has sucked cock in this park.  Matt thinks it's hot and naughty to suck cock in public.  Matt sucks Bill's cock and licks his balls.  

Bill stands Matt up and returns the favor, sucking Matt's cock.  Matt feels Bill finger his ass with spit covered fingers as Bill is sucking his cock.  The fingers are a little dry.  Matt gets a lube packet he picked up from the bar and gives it to Bill.  Matt says, "Use some lube on your fingers.  The spit isn't enough.  It kinda hurts."  Bill apologizes.  Puts the lube on his fingers and turns Matt around.  Matt is looking out at the water as Bill fingers his ass and strokes his cock.  Matt is mesmerized by the scene.  It's so amazing to be this free.

Bill keeps applying lube to Matt's ass and his fingers.  Matt's ass is wet after 10 minutes of fingering.  Bill has three fingers in Matt already.  Bill thinks Matt is open enough for his cock.  Bill puts some lube on his cock.  Bill bends Matt over some and lines up his bare cock with Matt's hole.

Bill pushes into Matt's ass.  Matt winces at first, but he's no virgin.  Bill's cock slips in fairly easily.  Matt enjoys getting fucked.  He loves that Bill slipped inside him without much pain or friction.  Matt pushes back on Bill's cock.  Bill takes the hint and starts fucking Matt.

Matt is moaning softly.  He can hear their skin slapping together as Bill fucks him.  Matt likes that sound.  That sound means a man is behind him fucking him.  He can feel the cock sliding in and out of him and hear his own moans.  Matt loves this fuck.

Bill says, "You like my cock in you slut?  All that talk of wanting to be friends with Alexander, but here we are and my cock is fucking you.  You love getting fucked don't you, slut?"

Matt moans and says, "Yes keep fucking me.  It feels so fucking good."  Bill's cock slides in and out of Matt's ass.

Bill says, "Alexander never said he fucked you bareback.  I guess he kept one of your secrets."  Matt confused says, "Alexander never fucked me bareback.  Why would you say that?"

Bill says, "Because you are riding my cock bareback right now." Bill keeps fucking Matt.

Matt says, "You are?"

Bill responds, "Yeah you only gave me lube packets.  Never gave me a condom."  Matt is moaning as Bill's cock is sliding in and out of his ass.

Matt says, "Oh fuck.  No wonder your cock feels so good.  Just keep fucking me."

Bill grabs Matt hips and bends Matt forward more.  Matt starts stroking his cock.  Matt loves this bare cock inside him.  It feels so good.

Bill's fuck is getting faster and the strokes are shorter.  Bill is moaning now.  Matt knows Bill is close to cumming. 

Bill says, "I'm close.  Can I cum inside you?"  Matt says, "Yes.  Cum in me."

Bill bites his lip to keep from screaming and blows his load in Matt's ass. 

Matt feels the warmth in his ass.  Matt knows Bill just came inside him.  Matt is so turned on that he cums in his hand and on the ground.  

Bill and Matt recover, pull their pants up, clean up a bit and kiss some more.  They go back to the bar together.

Alexander is mad.  He knows they left together, but then when Matt and Bill say they just took a walk; Alexander calms down.  Alexander says, "I guess if y'all had fucked you'd have to be total sluts to come back to the bar afterwards."  All Alexander's friends laugh, as do Matt and Bill.

When the bar is closing, it's clear that Bill and Matt want to hook up.  Alexander tells them to have fun.

Bill and Matt go back to Matt's apartment.  As they are about to fuck again, Bill says "We already fucked bareback.  Do we need to use a condom now?"  Matt blushes and says, "I guess since you already came inside me, we can just fuck bareback."  Bill says, "You mean you want me to breed you again?"  Matt says, "What's breeding?"  Bill says, "It's when the top cums inside the bottom without a condom."  Matt says, "Yes I want you to breed me.  That felt so amazing."

Bill fucked Matt five more times that night and the next morning.  Matt was begging for cum by the last time they fucked.  

Bill left for the airport the next day.  Matt kept Bill's cum inside him and stayed in bed.

Matt thought, "That was a great fuck but I can't believe I let another hookup fuck me bareback so easily.  I really need to be better about this safe sex stuff."

• Like 22
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 1

Part 3

"You've got a great ass."  The guy said to Matt as they were standing in line for drinks at the club.  Matt turned around and this really sexy blonde, toned guy was looking back at him.  Matt blushed and smiled.  "Thank you.  My name is Matt.  What's yours?"  The blonde guy said his name was John.  

John then leaned in and kissed Matt.  Matt kissed back and spread his lips taking John's tongue in his mouth.  Matt could taste that John had been drinking.  Matt thought I guess this guy has some liquid courage.  Matt enjoyed making out with John.

When it was their turn for drinks, Matt leaned over the bar to get tell the bartender their order.  John's hand immediately went down Matt's jeans.  Matt swatted at John's hands, but John found Matt's hole.  He rubbed it.  Matt turned around with the drinks.  John removed his hand and took his cocktail.  The boys moved to a spot along the wall.  

John said, "Thanks for the drinks.  I'll get the next round."  They finished their drinks and made out against the wall.  The boys hands were all over each other.

John and Matt were back in line for drinks and making out.  Matt is hit with a piece of fruit and ice.  He stops kissing.  Looks at John.  They look around.  It's "geek chic" and a couple other guys staring at Matt and John and throwing bar fruit and ice from their drinks at them.  They are both pissed.  

Matt thinks, "what the fuck is this about?  "geek chic" won't even really talk to me, much less date me; why is this happening?"  He gets his cocktail and they go talk to the guys.  One guy grabs John and walks away with him.  This leaves Matt with "geek chic" who turns around to get a cocktail, ignoring Matt.  Matt waits for him to order and then says, "What's going on?  What was that all about?"  "Geek chic" says that's my best friend you are making out with.  The guy he's talking to right now is his boyfriend."  Matt is shocked.  Matt tries to explain that he didn't know John has a boyfriend.  "Geek chic" says it's a fucked up situation, but just don't make it worse, ok.  Matt agrees, apologizes again and tries to hug "geek chic" who brushes him off.

Matt is annoyed now.  Matt takes his drink and goes to dance with his friends, telling them what happened.  

A few songs later, Matt feels a guy grabbing his hips to dance with him.  He looks back.  It's John.  John leans in and kisses him.  Matt forgets for a minute and dances his ass back on John.  Then Matt remembers and asks John where his boyfriend is.  John says, "I don't care.  He's such a prude.  He won't even kiss me in public."  John kisses Matt again.  Matt opens his lips again easily for John's tongue.  They make out for awhile.  Matt likes how John feels against him.  John and Matt break the kiss.  John leans in and says, "I hope your ass spreads as easily as your lips do."  Matt laughs and says, "What makes you think I'm a bottom?"  John says, "People talk." as he nods towards "geek chic." 

Matt is surprised.  "Geek chic" and the boyfriend and another friend are standing like 2 feet away.  Clearly they'd been watching the make out session and dancing.  They all look pissed.  Matt is embarrassed to be caught making out with John again, but also embarrassed that "geek chic" may have told John that Matt let him fuck him bareback.  

Matt walks away.  He finds a friend in line for drinks and gives him money for 4 shots and a drink.  The friend and Matt do two shots each as Matt tells the friend about John and the boyfriend.  Matt doesn't mention barebacking with "geek chic" since that is way too slutty to share.  The friend commiserates with Matt and advises that they just go dance and ignore John and his friends.  Matt agrees, but wants to go to the bathroom first.  

There is a line for the bathroom - as always in this club - and Matt waits against the wall.  John finds Matt again and kisses him.  Matt pushes John off lightly because the situation is so annoying.  Matt drinks his cocktail and says, "John this is annoying.  Just go be with your boyfriend."  John says, "He left me here."  Matt says, "Oh I'm sorry, but don't you live in the suburbs (they had talked while they made out),"  John says, "Yeah.  I'll take the train home tomorrow."  Matt says, "But where are you staying tonight?  With "geek chic"?"  John says, "Yes.  Unless I get a better offer."  John smiles are Matt and feels his hip.  Matt looks sharply at John indicating that isn't going to happen.

John gets in line with Matt for the bathroom.  They keep talking.  John is really sexy.  Matt's resolve is weakening.  John can tell Matt is going to give it up tonight.  John leans in and licks Matt's neck and says, "You are so sexy."

When Matt is done in the bathroom, he waits for John to finish.  Matt knows he shouldn't wait for John, but he waits anyway.  John comes out, sees Matt waiting and kisses him.  He leans in and grabs Matt's ass.  John says, "Let's go to your place."  Matt agrees.  On the way out of the bar, Matt grabs condoms from the free jar and some lube packets.

John smiles at Matt when we sees Matt grab the condoms and lube, "Are we using those tonight?  Are you going to spread your ass for me?"  Matt blushes, "Maybe."  John kisses him.

Back at Matt's apartment, the guys are naked fast.  They get in the shower to clean off the club smells.  John and Matt are kissing and making out.  John's got a couple fingers in Matt already.  John turns Matt to the wall and starts to eat Matt's hole.  After the fingers, John's tongue feels soft and amazing.  Matt is moaning.  Matt says, "Let's dry off and go to my bed."  They do.  Matt grabs lube and condoms from his jeans and throws them on the bed.

John puts Matt on his back, bends back his legs and starts eating Matt's ass again.  Matt is loving every minute of this.  It's been about a week since Bill fucked him.  Matt is craving cock.  John's cock is big.  Almost 9" as Matt estimates because he couldn't get it all in his mouth earlier.

John comes off Matt's ass and climbs up so his body is between Matt's legs, cock resting by his hole and John kisses Matt.  John says, "Are you going to let me fuck you?"  Involuntarily Matt spreads his legs wider at the question and says, "yes."  John says, "You spread your legs and lips easily enough, now spread your ass for me."  Matt reaches down and gets the lube and condom, hands them to John, and then reaches for his ass and spreads his cheeks.  John opens the lube and puts some on Matt's ass, fingering some into Matt.  Matt closes his eyes.  John says, "Can I fuck you bareback for a bit?  Just for a bit.  I want to try it and you look so sexy."  Matt's eyes pop open as he looks at John searchingly, wondering if "geek chic" told this secret too.  John is lubing his large cock and looking at Matt.  Matt has not said anything.  He's just looking at John lubing his cock.

John leans forward and kisses Matt.  He puts the condom in Matt's hand.  John lines his cock up to Matt's willing hole and pushes in the tip.  Matt winces at John's size.  John's face makes an "O" and he says, "Fuck your ass is so warm."  John then says, "Just tell me when you want me to wear the rubber.  I'll pull out and wrap up."  John pushes more of his cock into Matt.

Matt relaxes as this big cock invades his ass.  Soon Matt feels John's balls on his ass.  John is all the way inside him.  Matt loves feeling this full.  It barely hurts.  Matt has taken big cocks before but the friction was always too much.  John's cock feels so smooth.  

John starts fucking Matt.  Matt is kissing John as John fucks him.  He is holding John's ass with one hand and the condom with the other.  Matt feels the length pulling out of his ass and returning with a shove, hitting his prostate.  The boys are moaning in each others mouths.  Matt drops the condom and puts his other hand on John's back.  Matt feels the taut muscles in John's back as he is getting fucked.  John and Matt fuck this way for awhile.

John pulls out all the way, puts more lube on his cock, and tells Matt to get up doggie.  Matt does.  Matt sees the condoms on his bed, on his nightstand and on the floor.  None of the condoms are on John's cock as Matt feels it slide back inside him.  Matt moans and says, "You feel so good inside me."  John says, "Your ass is amazing.  I trying so hard not to cum too soon."  

Matt looks back at John as he says this, thinking maybe I should ask him to wear a condom now.  He picks a condom off the bed.  As he does, John hits Matt's prostate again, a moan escapes Matt's mouth and John kisses him deeply.  The boys fuck this way for a few more minutes.

John says, "I can't hold out much longer.  I'm going to cum in your ass."  Matt says, "Fucking cum in my ass."  John explodes inside Matt.  His fucking gets slower.  The tight muscles relax and John slides out of Matt.

20 minutes later, Matt is riding John's cock again with John on his back.  Matt is taking it bareback again.  Matt is moaning like a slut.  John says, "You like taking raw cock in your ass huh?"  Matt says, "Fuck yeah.  It feels so much better."  John says, "Damn right it does."  Matt is close.  He's stroking his cock as he is riding John.  John says, "Don't cum until I'm ready.  I want you to cum on me while you beg me to cum inside you."  Matt bites his lip and slows down his jerking.  He works his ass muscles on John's cock.  

Matt asks, "Are you close?"  John says, "Yeah. Tell me what you want."  Matt says, "I want you to cum inside.  While I'm riding your big bare cock.  I want you to breed my ass."  As Matt says this his cock jerks and he starts to cum.  John grabs Matt's hips and thrusts up just as Matt's insides spasm on John's bare cock.  John shoots another load into Matt.  

45 minutes later John is shooting another load into Matt.

At 4 am and 7am, Matt is taking more loads from John.  

At 11am, Matt wakes up.  John is gone.  He left a note.  "You are a sexy fuck."

• Like 23
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 1