22 year old twink rides bare

• 1 month later...

Matt is so horny since he left Chris’ place three days ago.   Matt is online chatting with another guy on AOL.  He is naked in his apartment.  His cam is on.  He is bent over his bed, spreading his ass.  He is telling the guy he loves getting fucked.  The guy is saying how hot Matt is.  His tight ass is pushing back to show his hole.  The dude online says he has a 9” cock.  Matt can’t see it because the other guy won’t show his cam.  Matt knows he shouldn’t have gotten naked and shown off without seeing the other guy as well. 

Matt has to let this guy fuck him too.  He needs it.  The guy is on the phone with Matt as Matt shows himself off on cam.  Matt says, “Do you want to fuck me?  I need to get fucked.”  The guy is saying yes.  Matt says, “Do you have a condom?  We should use one.”  As he says it, Matt fingers himself for the guy online.  The guy says, “I might.”  Matt says, “Ok.  Just go slow.”  Matt slips another finger in his ass.  Matt moans.  The guy on the phone asks where Matt lives, they are in the same area code.  Matt tells him.  The guy says, “I can be there in 10 minutes.”  Matt says, “Do you want to come over?”  The guy Matt still hasn’t seen says, “I don’t have a condom. Do you?”  Matt says, “No.  Do you want to come over?”

The guy says, “I’ll be fucking you bareback.”  Matt says, “Ok.”  The guy says, “I will cum inside you.”  Matt says, “Cum in me.”  The guy moans loudly and is clearly cumming.  The guy hangs up. 

Fuck.  Matt is so horny.  Matt needs to be fucked.  He almost had some dick tonight.

Matt stands up, goes to the bathroom, looks at himself.  He looks worked up, a little sweaty, and sexy as fuck.  He decides to go to the bars.  It’s Wednesday.  Drink special night at one of the older gay bars.  He slips on some tight jeans, no underwear, putting his half hard dick in his pants.  Matt picks a zip up hoodie, no t shirt.  This is a fuck me outfit.  That is what Matt wants – to be fucked.  He grabs his wallet, small lube, and keys.  Off to the bar.

At the bar, Matt grabs a drink and looks around the room.  He sees the party host who fucked him during the parade.  At the bar, the party host asks Matt if he wants a refill on his drink.  Matt says yes and falls into a chat with the guys.  He is relaxing and having a good time, but still scanning the room for a guy to fuck him.  Matt’s ass needs cock.  One of the guys asks if Matt is still dating John, the guy who Matt was dating and who fucked Matt at their party.  Matt says that John moved away.  Matt says he is single again.  The party host says, “Then who is fucking you now?”  Matt is tipsy and says, “Right this minute, no one is fucking me.  I’m talking to you guys.”  They all chuckle. 

Five minutes later, Matt is behind the bar lubing the party tops cock.  Party top says, “Do you have a condom?”  Matt says, “You didn’t use one last time.”  Matt turns around, pushes his jeans down, takes off his top and faces the wall.  The party top slips his raw cock in Matt’s hungry ass. 

The party top is balls deep in Matt and says, “This is the second time we fucked.  Both times behind a dumpster.  And you are taking it raw.  You must love taking raw cock.  Don’t you?”  Matt says, “Feels so good raw.”  Raw cock buried in Matt’s ass.  Matt is happy.  He needs this fuck.  The guy’s belly is resting on Matt’s back.  Matt doesn’t care.  He needs the cock.  The party top says, “Tell me you want my load slut.” 

Matt says, “I want your load in my ass.”  The party host grabs Matt’s hips and slams his cock inside.  He cums in Matt’s ass.  The party top pulls out.  As they are getting dressed the party top chuckles and looks at their surroundings.  The top says, “I guess you are literally what they mean by cum dumpster.”  The top jabs his thumb toward the dumpster.  They both laugh.

The top says, “You are such a hot young slut.”  The top goes back to the bar.  Matt walks down the alley and goes to his apartment.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

The Park, Again

Matt is on AOL again on the next night.  Surprisingly he gets into his city’s chatroom easily.  Matt types “22/m/btm” in the main room and a guy he doesn’t know called “9x6forU” messages him.  They start a hot chat, Matt asks for pics.  He sees a huge cock.  Matt returns with pics of his ass.  The top says, “I’ll stretch you wide.”  Matt says, “Do it.”  Top says, “safe sex only here.  U?”  Matt sighs.  He closes the chat…..boring.  Matt strokes his cock thinking of the large dick, but the thought of a condom in his ass makes him less turned on.  Matt knows he can get at least a hot bareback chat with another top.  So, Matt drops “22/m/btm/” in the main room again. 

The chat box with “9x6forU” lights up again………”not into safe sex only?”  Matt’s cock jumps a bit.  He smiles.  Matt types, “More like safe sex optional. 😊”  The top’s messages start coming fast…..”That’s irresponsible.”  “It’s the year 2000.  We have had millions of guys die.  I can’t believe your young and hot and so stupid.”  “Do you want to die just because you like getting fucked” “Stupid slut!”  And on and on.  Matt blocks 9x6forU, but the guy starts typing in the main chat room all about what a slut and a bareback whore Matt is.  Matt is mortified.  He signs off of AOL.

Matt is really freaked out.  He sent that guy pictures of his face, body, ass, cock, everything.  The guy could spread rumors and everything about him.  Matt starts to cry.  He freaks out.  Unsure of what to do, Matt calms himself and goes for a run.  While running, Matt tries to think things through, but he can’t talk to his friends about it – he promised them he’d stop fucking around bareback.  Matt hasn’t seen Alexander in over a month, he can’t confess this to Chris because then Chris will know he’s a slut.  Matt starts running faster as he is freaking out.  FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!  Matt runs hard and finally stops when he reaches the park where he hooked up with Bill and Mark.  He let them both breed him here in this park.  Fuck, Matt is conflicted.  He can’t keep letting guys bareback him, even though it feels so good to admit he likes bareback sex more.  Matt starts to get hard in his running shorts.  Damnit. 

Matt sees some movement from the corner of his eye by the trees off the trail.  He looks closer and there is a young dude giving another guy in his 20s a blowjob.  Matt moves so he can get a closer view.  Matt’s cock responds in his shorts.  He is rock hard now watching the younger guy – college age – gives this sexy jock a sloppy blowjob.  Matt stands between a few bushes and a tree watching as the blowjob. 

“That’s hot,” Matt hears.  An older man, late 50s, some belly, grey hair with a beard, wearing a suit is standing next to Matt.  Matt says, “Yeah.”  Suit guy says, “Love to see young sluts work for a load.”  Matt looks back and the guy has a big cock that he is rubbing in his suit pants.  Matt licks his lips, but turns back to watch the couple.  Suit guy says, “You like big dicks like mine?”  Matt looks back at him again, but this time only at his cock.  Matt nods. 

The suit guy rubs his cock through his suit pants and then opens his zipper and takes it out, stroking a large uncut cock.  Matt watches suit guy.  Suit guy says, “You like it?  You like this big dick?”  Matt nods.  Suit guy says, “Mouth or ass?”  Matt turns to face the couple again, watching the blowjob, Matt pushes his running shorts down and steps out of them and says, “Ass.”

Suit guy reaches in his pocket and pulls out a condom, rolls it over his dick and says, “My lucky day.  A horny young slut.”  Matt looks back and says, “You like my ass?”  Suit guy lines up his cock and says, “Fuck yes.”  Suit guy starts sliding his condom covered cock in Matt.  “Oh fuck.  This is a good ass.  Going to fuck this ass good.”  Matt feels the hips of the older man on his naked ass.  He feels the suit pants, belt (still buckled), and the pubes on his ass.  Matt relaxes his ass.  The top slaps his ass.  “Tighten up slut.  I like to feel you on my cock.”  Matt tightens his ass for the man.

Suit guy starts fucking Matt.  He is saying things like, “You like that dick bitch?  You like my dick fucking your ass?”  Matt moans yes.  Matt is watching the other couple.  The guy getting the blow job is holding the sucker’s head now and face fucking him.  The sucker is struggling.  Matt is turned on by the scene.  Suit guy pushes Matt’s shirt over his head and leans his body onto Matt’s back, “Watch that boy swallow that load while I fuck your hot ass.”

Matt is now naked, except for his running shoes and socks, letting a man he doesn’t even know fuck him in a park.  Matt is so turned on.  His cock is so hard.  He is moaning.  He hears the suit guy say, “Oh shit boy.  The condom broke.”  The top doesn’t stop fucking him.  Matt doesn’t move.  The top says again, “The condom broke.  Is that ok?”  Matt is conflicted but doesn’t move or say anything.

The suit says, “Fuck your ass feels so good without the condom.  Is this what you want?”  Matt doesn’t answer yet, trying to decide if this is what he really wants….a totally random suited daddy fucking him bareback in a park.  Matt can’t decide.  But the cock feels better now that the condom broke.  Matt focuses on the cock inside him.  He moans.

The suit says, “You’re a whore aren’t you?  Your ass feels so good without the condom.  First ass in years without a condom.  Fuck this feels so good.  You like this without the condom don’t you?”  Matt moans again and says, “Yes.”  The top says, “Doesn’t matter right?  You like me in you raw.  You don’t mind that I’m fucking you without a condom.  You like it without a condom?”  Matt says, “Yes you feel good without the condom on.”  The top pulls out, takes off the broken condom, and pushes his raw cock back into Matt’s unprotected ass.  “You want my milk slut?  Shot in your ass?”  The top keeps fucking Matt.  “You want that milk in you?  Your slutty ass is going to get my load.” 

Matt is watching as the guy getting the blowjob holds the head of the college boy and throws his head back.  Clearly the jock is cumming down the college kid’s throat.  Matt says, “Yes.  Cum in my ass.  Give me your cum.”

The suited top grabs Matt’s hips, pushes forward, and blows his load in Matt’s unprotected ass.  He pulls out, wipes his cummy cock on Matt’s ass cheeks, zips up, says, “Thanks slut” and leaves. 

Matt gets dressed and jogs slowly home, wondering if the cum is leaking from his freshly fucked hole.

When he gets home, he turns on AOL to assess the damage.  There are 12 non-junk emails in his AOL inbox on his slut account – 1 from “9x6forU”’s real screenname blasting him.  The other 11 are from local guys offering to fuck Matt bareback.  Matt smiles.  He is not alone – other guys want raw sex too.  Matt emails all 11 guys back asking when they want to fuck him.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6