TOP: What positions do you like to fuck in.

Bottom face down on his stomach, legs slightly apart.  I love to mount him, my legs on the outside of his and put my whole weight on his back.  I can get in some good deep thrusts and grind easily into his hole.  I can cross my ankles over his calves to hold his legs down. And my hands can hold his hands down or wrap my arm around his neck for a nice choke hold or choke out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, hairyone said:

Bottom face down on his stomach, legs slightly apart.  I love to mount him, my legs on the outside of his and put my whole weight on his back.  I can get in some good deep thrusts and grind easily into his hole.  I can cross my ankles over his calves to hold his legs down. And my hands can hold his hands down or wrap my arm around his neck for a nice choke hold or choke out.

That's exactly how my top Daddy took my virginity when I was 19.  I'm 37 now and he still fucks me this way that's the only way.  He breeds deepp that way.    

On 2/23/2022 at 9:54 PM, hairyone said:

As a sub bottom this is the best position to feel the strength of the top totally controlling my body as he penetrates me and pounds me for his total pleasure even if it hurts. But it’s worth it as afterwards I would be left with the feeling that I have been fucked by  real man.

On 2/23/2022 at 9:30 PM, Ieatcumholes said:

I generally prefer positions that allow for easy kissing. My favorite is the bottom on his back with his legs in the air (or his heels in the small of my back if he knows what he's doing) to allow access to his lips, nipples and pits

Yes, that is my favourite position when my top is breeding me. My tops get very excited when I place my heels in the small of their backs. Often what happens is they get more aggressive and the sex really gets hotter....

One a plane surface; bed, table, etc :

1.  cheek (face) flat against the surface.

2.  shoulders flat against the surface.

3. back arched, (convex) however much belly/chest available against the surface.

4. knees spread as wide as possible, thus presenting the Hole, and only the Hole, in the most bluntly enticing position.

In a sling:

1.  torso placed with the Hole hanging over the edge of the sling.  Sling height most likely would need adjustment to a higher      level than the head.

2.  leg/wrist cuffs attached to the chains adjacent to the bottom's head (i.e. not the suspension chains near his legs, or                 closest  to me).  ankle cuffs clipped to the same suspension chains at the bottom's head area.  Discomfort to the                       bottom should be taken into consideration, so as to achieve the best possible Breeding for the bottom as well.

3.  spreader-bar holding the knees as far apart as comfortable, thus presenting the Hole as in #4 above.  A mask or blindfold         may prove useful.

The above should be secondary to the bodily restrictions of the bottom - his level of comfort must be respected, obviously. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, hntnhole said:

One a plane surface; bed, table, etc :

1.  cheek (face) flat against the surface.

2.  shoulders flat against the surface.

3. back arched, (convex) however much belly/chest available against the surface.

4. knees spread as wide as possible, thus presenting the Hole, and only the Hole, in the most bluntly enticing position.

In a sling:

1.  torso placed with the Hole hanging over the edge of the sling.  Sling height most likely would need adjustment to a higher      level than the head.

2.  leg/wrist cuffs attached to the chains adjacent to the bottom's head (i.e. not the suspension chains near his legs, or                 closest  to me).  ankle cuffs clipped to the same suspension chains at the bottom's head area.  Discomfort to the                       bottom should be taken into consideration, so as to achieve the best possible Breeding for the bottom as well.

3.  spreader-bar holding the knees as far apart as comfortable, thus presenting the Hole as in #4 above.  A mask or blindfold         may prove useful.

The above should be secondary to the bodily restrictions of the bottom - his level of comfort must be respected, obviously. 

All of them sound ideal.