Fucked By My Brother-in-Law

My sister came home for the weekend with her husband and her three kids. She wanted to see my parents and me (since I was to graduate high school the next week). I stayed home because I was really tired from playing sports this whole weekend and hanging out with my buddies. The morning in question I got up fairly late, and the house was so quiet I thought no one was home. Since it was quite warm, I decided to take a leisurely swim in our backyard pool. I put on a speedo and went outside.

I was so surprised when I saw my brother-in-law relaxing in the water. I had never seen him without full attire. He was formerly in the Marines, and now has his own construction company. He is a nice guy but with a quiet and withdrawn personality. As soon as he saw me, he asked me (almost commanded me) to get in the pool. I did not hesitate, if only because I wanted see his body better. He continued, saying no one would return late afternoon, and everyone else had gone to Magic Mountain. While I can't say I was particularly interested in visiting the amusement park, I was wondering why I hadn't been invited. Turns out he specifically had arranged to be left alone with me, telling my parents he wanted to talk to me talk to me about a couple of things.

He then climbed out of the pool, and gestured for me to join him in the lounge chairs under the patio awning. While I got a towel to dry myself, he just laid on the lounge chair....completely naked. He was naked. I thought he was wearing swim trunks, but I was mistaken. I could not help but stare at his HUGE XXXXXXL cock (it must have been close to 12 inches and thick as a beer can). I thought to myself how fuckin' lucky my sister was and now I see why they have three kids. With a cock like that she may end up having thirteen kids. He looked at me and motioned for me to go over to him. Without saying a word I walked over to him. I sat down in the lounge chair next to him and pretended not to notice his cock.

He took my hand suddenly and put it on his cock. He said to me while smiling...."If you think it feels big in your hand, wait till I knock up and stretch out that faggot sissy cunt ass of yours with this horse cock" I was beyond surprised: I was shocked. I could not take my eyes off his cock. He looked at me and said, "You know why we your sister and I came over this weekend ?" I said "Yes -- because I am graudating from high school and you wanted to see my Mom and Dad." He said, "That is the reason that your sister came here. Not me." I said "Well then, why did YOU come then?" He looked over at me, and smiled, saying "Since you decided not to go to college in the fall, you parents thought it would be a good idea for you to start working. And I think they are right. Your work is going to start as of today. Consider today the beginning of your new job with your new boss. You never say 'no' to me. You do what I want, when I want and how I want, and you will be a very happy young man with anything and everything you could ask for. Now like I said you have your first and most importsnt project at hand. Get to work on it, boy!"

Guys, this is a true story. My sister left a half hour ago with her husband and kids. I have four loads of his cum still dripping out my (now stretched out) ass. My throat, mouth and jaw still hurts and is still full of the cum taste from all the cum I swallowed. He wants me to be his assistant at work and his personal sex toy. I love my sister and hate the thought of doing this to her behind her back, but at the same time he wants me, and I cannot even think of anything else now except being around him and taking care of his needs. My sister treats him like shit anyway. She always nags and complains and treats him like he is just there to bring money home for her and the kids. So yeah, let me enjoy his cock and cum --- and my sister OH WELL !!!!!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 6

Super hot, even with out the details!

I had the same reaction, Spunxter. Reminds me of a technique of writing I've occasionally encountered - detailed back ground, but the usual center of focus (in this case, the sexual exchange between the men), is simply treated as a fait accompli.

• 10 years later...
  • 7 months later...