10 rules for bottoms

eurotopnyc

Perhaps the topic would have been better titled “My Rules For Bottoms”, because the notion of there being ‘rules’ that bottoms are somehow subject to is rather droll, and we can only take this in any way seriously as an expression of one individual’s personal preferences.

Note that we only tend to see these sorts of lists of rules, requirements, expectations, or characteristics in relation to bottoms, cumdumps, or ‘fags’, as though our submission or receptive male sex role renders us second-tier beings in need of being controlled. Where is the list of Rules For Tops, and if there were one, how many Tops would be jumping up and waving their hands to subscribe to that the way some bottoms do to this?

But hey, what the fuck, why not?

Rules For Tops

1. I am not responsible for your erection. If you can’t get it up and keep it up, don’t waste my time. I’m not going to spend half an hour on a lost cause.

2. Do not - do not - try to stuff a limp noodle up my fuckhole. Know when you’re hard enough for penetration and when you’re not.

3. Know how to find a cunt with the end of your cock. Missing the first time is understandable; missing five times in a row is embarrassing.

4. Know whether you’ve actually penetrated. Really.

5. Quit asking for my poppers. They will interfere with your erection. You are not immune. And while I’m at it, quit fucking stealing them.

6. You don’t have to be fresh from the shower to fuck me, but basic hygiene is required. If you have body odor, you’re breeding bacteria.

7. Know what you want from the fuck, and be prepared to take it. This is your chance to take what I’ve got - don’t waste the cunt, because another guy would have loved to have absolutely destroyed it.

8. Do not add imaginary inches to your cock. You can only disappoint bottoms by doing so. Be proud of what you have, and use it.

9. Your semen is like liquid gold. Apply it where it will be most valued. Do not shoot it onto my hole. This brings satisfaction to no one.

10. If you say you’re going to fuck me, show up. Nothing, and I mean nothing, emasculates a man like failing to follow through on a fuck. It calls your whole manhood into question.

- 

I’ll stop, but there’s so many things I could add, I could do this all. day. long.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

On 4/8/2011 at 3:02 PM, eurotopnyc said:

10. Clean up, kid. I like it dirty, but not literally.

9. Call me a traditionalist, but I like my boyholes plucked and shaved.

8. Condoms? Your neighbor sports a perfect bubble and will give it to me bare.

7. So it hurts a bit in the beginning? It's supposed to, boy.

6. No, I'm not slowing down. Hit the poppers and take it like a pro.

5. Doggy, missionary, sideways? I like'em all and you'll give up your ass any way I like it.

4. I'm fucking you and you're telling me you want a gangbang. Tell me why you should be thinking about other cocks right now.

3. Don't tell me where to dump my load. It's going up your ass and you knew that when we started.

2. Do I want you to cum? Haven't thought about it but now that you mention it: No.

1. Ah... You cleaned my cock! I'm definitely coming back, slut.

Yes, master. Anything you say. 

Having said the above, I feel obliged to append the following:

Rules For Tops, continued:

11. My cunt is not naturally designed to take your cock - use the lube.

12. Don’t spill the fucking lube.

13. It is not my responsibility to provide you with a condom, and why are you even asking?

14. Cleaning out my colon for you to enjoy is a time-consuming, uncomfortable, unpleasant process that often involves me eating little or nothing for hours. Respect the process, and do not expect a bottom to be both instantly ready and flawlessly clean when you call.

15. If you call for anal service, and a bottom cleans out for you, do not flake, ghost, or otherwise fail to fuck him. If you’ve asked for it, you owe him.

16. If I tell you to stop, you stop. Period. If I say No, the answer is No. If you want to talk about consensual nonconsent, that’s a conversation.

17. Do no expect me to answer you when my mouth is full of your cock.

18. Do not expect me to give you decent head when your buddy is pounding my cunt.

19. Don’t be a dildo. Actual fucking is expected of you, as in thrusting penetration. When the bottom is the only one moving, you’re not really Topping him, or actually fucking him - you’re just a dildo.

20. Fuck every fuck as though it were your last - this is where you’re as male as you can be, so let it all out, and relish it, go hard, go deep, go long. The bottom will thank you for it. Besides, you never know…it might be your last fuck.

and, for luck…

21. Be a cock, not a dick.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

On 3/15/2012 at 12:18 PM, Snarkybitch said:

These seem more like what an insecure top would insist on. Certainly not a top who deserves a second go.

Ditto. A sense of entitlement is a turn off coming from anyone, Top, bottom or anywhere in between. i only want to present to Someone Who wants me as much as i want them. If that 'chemistry' is not there, i'll take a hard pass thank you. To me, incompatibility is sort of like wearing a condom, it puts a barrier between us where sex for me is the connection and bonding of mutual lust and need, not one-sided. 

• Upvote 3

I quite like these rules for tops 😅. Here's my ten commandments for tops:

1) No fingers in my cunt.

2) I get to give input on the position for fucking. I have years of experience servicing men and know quite well what is probably going to work best for us given your height, weight, dick length, dick shape and dick girth.

3) Don't start talking to me about your fear of STD's after you've just bred me.

4) Don't ask me for ass just after standard meal times. 

5) Don't slam into my cunt on the first thrust (it is an act of violence and you risk getting punched square in the face).

6) Related to 5): if you have an above average sized penis, allow me to open up fully and take a hit of poppers before you start railing me.

7) After it's inserted, please keep your penis in my cunt and keep thrusting until you have cum - especially if you have an above average sized penis. Excessive pulling out and re-entering causes air to get trapped in my cunt and makes me fart. No bottom wants to fart during fucking because some farts can't be trusted to be air only 😭.

😎 Do ask me how I'm doing if you've been fucking for a while. Most bottoms don't want a 2 minute fuck, but don't want a never-ending one either. If you're asked to cum, please blow your load soon thereafter - or you risk having the fuck end abruptly.

9) In group settings, do not use me as a fluffer and then give the load to another bottom nearby or who suddenly appears. Would you like for me to pull off your dick and back up on another top? 

10) If you flake, you might as well block me because you're not likely to get a second chance. You've wasted my time preparing for you and you've also cock-blocked me. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/11/2023 at 2:42 PM, ErosWired said:

Perhaps the topic would have been better titled “My Rules For Bottoms”, because the notion of there being ‘rules’ that bottoms are somehow subject to is rather droll, and we can only take this in any way seriously as an expression of one individual’s personal preferences.

Note that we only tend to see these sorts of lists of rules, requirements, expectations, or characteristics in relation to bottoms, cumdumps, or ‘fags’, as though our submission or receptive male sex role renders us second-tier beings in need of being controlled. Where is the list of Rules For Tops, and if there were one, how many Tops would be jumping up and waving their hands to subscribe to that the way some bottoms do to this?

But hey, what the fuck, why not?

Rules For Tops

1. I am not responsible for your erection. If you can’t get it up and keep it up, don’t waste my time. I’m not going to spend half an hour on a lost cause.

2. Do not - do not - try to stuff a limp noodle up my fuckhole. Know when you’re hard enough for penetration and when you’re not.

3. Know how to find a cunt with the end of your cock. Missing the first time is understandable; missing five times in a row is embarrassing.

4. Know whether you’ve actually penetrated. Really.

5. Quit asking for my poppers. They will interfere with your erection. You are not immune. And while I’m at it, quit fucking stealing them.

6. You don’t have to be fresh from the shower to fuck me, but basic hygiene is required. If you have body odor, you’re breeding bacteria.

7. Know what you want from the fuck, and be prepared to take it. This is your chance to take what I’ve got - don’t waste the cunt, because another guy would have loved to have absolutely destroyed it.

8. Do not add imaginary inches to your cock. You can only disappoint bottoms by doing so. Be proud of what you have, and use it.

9. Your semen is like liquid gold. Apply it where it will be most valued. Do not shoot it onto my hole. This brings satisfaction to no one.

10. If you say you’re going to fuck me, show up. Nothing, and I mean nothing, emasculates a man like failing to follow through on a fuck. It calls your whole manhood into question.

- 

I’ll stop, but there’s so many things I could add, I could do this all. day. long.

Eros has it down.  I'll live by bottom rules if top follows these as well.  

On 9/11/2023 at 5:42 PM, ErosWired said:

renders us second-tier

I disagree.  We're all equal, and need each other to make a better life for ourselves.  Just because one guy is a Top or Dom doesn't inherently make him "better" - it just offers him the opportunity to be more in control.  Self perceptions always require an honest, straightforward reflection on identity, which some Tops seem unable to execute deeply very well.  The same applies across the board to bottoms.  Every guy, regardless of inclinations, needs to do the work to make himself a better sexual performer.  Bottoms are not inherently "less-than"; if anything, they're inherently "more-than".  Where would we Tops be without raw bottoms?  

To the rest, what you're asking for is common courtesy, which is hardly too much to ask.   I know that some - perhaps a preponderance - of Tops have inflated notions of what "controlling the scene" actually is, and too many get away with it. 

That said, it sounds like someone needs a first-class TOP, and soon .... just sayin🤞

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, bbzh said:

Would you like for me to pull off your dick and back up on another top?

You reference "in a group setting";  Swapping Cocks is the whole point of group sex.  Of course no Top would mind at all - it only makes the group scene all the hotter.  I can't imagine bottoms minding either.

To the "don't pull out" issue, would you mind so much if the guy rutting in your Hole pulled out and kneeled to increase the pleasure by eating it - tonguing it - savoring your Hole - before Breeding it?  Since you're describing a "group setting", maybe there's already a load or three up your gut - you wouldn't mind a tongue exploring it, would you?  

Edited by hntnhole
editing
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I disagree.  We're all equal, and need each other to make a better life for ourselves. 

I don’t agree with the perception either, but it’s all too common, and regrettably, it gets promoted by some bottoms who foster it because it caters to their fantasy/fetish sex style. This thread itself prompted immediate boot-licking from several bottoms who couldn’t express quickly enough how they would comply with anything any Top wanted. When a Top sends out a call for “worthless trashy faggots” and men actually respond - and they do - that makes it difficult to make an argument that we’re all perceived as equal.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, ErosWired said:

that makes it difficult to make an argument that we’re all perceived as equal.

Accepted, with the understanding that if we don't do what we can to advance equalities, we're enabling the inequalities,  regardless of the source.   This concept applies in general, everyday life, on websites, in the fuckjoints, everywhere.  

I don't think that we're all perceived as equal - far from it.  That doesn't mean that it's too difficult to advance a more enlightened m.o. in our own daily lives; at the grocery store, walking down the street, in the fuckjoints, whenever the opportunity arises.  Call it tilting at a windmill if you'd like, but at least we can try to make things better in however minute a way. 

No one would claim that we're all perceived as equal, but we can still take a stand against the inequalities of prejudice - whether in the greater population or merely in our own.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

Accepted, with the understanding that if we don't do what we can to advance equalities, we're enabling the inequalities,  regardless of the source.   This concept applies in general, everyday life, on websites, in the fuckjoints, everywhere.  

I don't think that we're all perceived as equal - far from it.  That doesn't mean that it's too difficult to advance a more enlightened m.o. in our own daily lives; at the grocery store, walking down the street, in the fuckjoints, whenever the opportunity arises.  Call it tilting at a windmill if you'd like, but at least we can try to make things better in however minute a way. 

No one would claim that we're all perceived as equal, but we can still take a stand against the inequalities of prejudice - whether in the greater population or merely in our own.

You're so enlightened and it's so fucking sexy.

I love when old threads are resurrected.  Interesting to see how the comments have shifted over time with new members joining, others falling away, etc.

Honestly, I don't ascribe to these "top" rules; even when I'm actually doing the topping.  I think any successful sexual encounter is about a mutual level of respect for the guy(s) involved.

If I'm topping, yeah...I want to be in the drivers seat for the session.  Not that I'm going to order you around or anything (unless that's agreed on beforehand).  But the idea is that you're letting me give you that kind of pleasure.  Yes, I want to play with your hole, rim your hole, and finger it (within reason).  That, however, is just to get warmed up to the actual event.  And based on my countless experience as a bottom, I tend to fuck guys the way I like to BE fucked by guys.  So, yeah...I'm going to insert and let you guide me in however you feel comfortable.  And I'm going to work through at different paces, intensity, positions, etc.  All while paying attention to the feedback you're giving me.  If I'm fucking you, it's about YOU; I get off getting you off, if you will.  

Consequently, as a bottom, I take the time to prepare for a session.  Nothing chaps my ass more than getting all that work done only to be disappointed by what happens (or even IF it happens).  So, yeah.  I'm going to clean my flat before you come over.  I'm going to have the lube out in a place that's easily visible for you to grab and use.  I'm going to have a towel nearby just in case.  And I insist on eye contact during a session.  I want you to see how much I'm enjoying you fucking me...and give you those unspoken words to give you direction on where to go - more, faster, slower, hard, rough, intimate, etc.  This is the same behaviours that I enjoy from guys who bottom for me.  

My only rules nowdays are to be respectful, don't break limits, don't take it too seriously, and just have fun.  We can even make each other laugh for a bit, then get right back into the intensity.  

Agree totally with them except for 6th, well it depends on situation. 

When I used to top a guy for sex only without any lasting feelings, it was matter of primal pleasure for me... 

Especially with one guy in particular. 

But now, if current guy asks me to slow down, I of course do - also because it allows me to last longer and enjoy the ride for both