Just starting out is hard

A roller-coaster year. At the end of last year, in-between lockdowns, I took my first load. This has changed my life so much that I'm pretty freaked out about it. I've been hooking up with a married guy for about 5 years. He lives in Spain (me the UK) but comes to my area about once a year as his Mum is in a care home here. I was a safe sex only versatile whereas he is a top. So he always fucks me. We never talked about BB and he would automatically put on a condom. Fast forward to Sept 2020. He came back to the UK to stay during covid without his wife. So rather than a meet up for a couple of hours I stayed the night. Our first fuck was as normal, so with a condom. In the early hours I woke to him laying on my back rubbing his cock against my hole. Obviously I got in the zone straight away and started to wake up. But he whispered "can you pretend to be asleep for me". So I did. He moved his face down to my hole and rimmed and tongue fucked me. Spitting up my hole and getting me proper wet. He then laid on my back directing his cock to my hole and his hands held my wrists. I could feel his head sliding in. I immediately said "whoa you didn't put a condom on". He said, "you're asleep!". Usually I would have no problem with saying no put one on. But by now his head was inside me and I could feel the sigh of relief of cock in my already tongue fucked hole. So I said "okay but don't cum in me". He passed me poppers and said "you'll need to remind me if I get carried away". By now he was almost balls deep and paused for me to sniff poppers. As I did I remember clearly thinking this feels different. His cock feels different in me. How I feel about it feels different too. We fucked. A lot. He had me on my back snogging me and thrusting deep. His breathing changed and his pounding more rapid. I knew he was getting close. In that moment I knew the last thing I wanted was for him to pull out. I felt ashamed at this feeling but knew I was too far gone to edit myself. So as I flexed my hole muscles around his cock, I said "cum in me". He grinned and piston fucked me until he shot deep inside. He then fingered me and wanked me off. When home I was freaked out and scared. I had never had cum in my ass before. It wasn't just the cum that scared me. It was also how right it felt. I kept going back to meet him - sex without loads seemed empty after. Also the fucking itself is better. He has now gone back to Spain and I feel lost. His is the only cum I've had and I want more. I want many. I'm not good at taking the leap as I'm in that "I want to, but should I" stage. If it wasn't for lockdown I'd probably have gone to a sauna. I worry all this time alone is going to make me get cold feet. I can't see how a shy newbie can become a cum slut. Doesn't help I live in a small place. Sorry if that's boring. I just wanted to share the journey I'm on, that's still new and building. If anyone has any words of wisdom that would be great.

• Like 5

Well, you have had your first raw loads, the desire will only grow from here on out.  Raw is the way it has always been meant to be for us bottoms. As boy4you stated, if your really concerned, get on PrEP as soon as possible.  After those first few loads of raw cum and you absorb a man's DNA, it seems the need only gets stronger, you will eventually never want a condom used in you ever again!!

DM me what you look like if you want to hook up / can come to The Netherlands.

And you started as a versa. You should try fucking bare while topping then.

The best thing I did was learn my limits. Your fuckbuddy crossed some boundaries and I would never introduce anyone to bareback that way. When I was younger I would let guys hurt me because I thought I should relax myself for their pleasure. Some guys would tear up my tight ass and cause it to bleed because they couldn't handle their big dicks properly. I'm more selective with what I let guys do to my ass now. That made bottoming safer and more fun for me.

Edited by verslut
  • Like 4

On 7/26/2021 at 12:11 PM, upthebum said:

Thanks for the encouragement and tips guys. I'm going to go on prep - at least at first. I also need to try topping bare. Maybe that's as good too. Cheers!

Absolutely, go on PrEP. There will be others telling you "if you're on PrEP it's not really bareback because there's little risk" and other such bullshit, but YOU are responsible for your health, and YOU have to make that decision, without some rabblerousing chorus of people urging you to become poz.

That's not to say you can't make that decision someday. I don't recommend it, but it'll be your call. But make it CONSCIOUSLY, because you've considered all the downsides and can live with them, rather than people telling you how "hot" it is.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Absolutely, go on PrEP. There will be others telling you "if you're on PrEP it's not really bareback because there's little risk" and other such bullshit, but YOU are responsible for your health, and YOU have to make that decision, without some rabblerousing chorus of people urging you to become poz.

That's not to say you can't make that decision someday. I don't recommend it, but it'll be your call. But make it CONSCIOUSLY, because you've considered all the downsides and can live with them, rather than people telling you how "hot" it is.

Wise words. Thank you!

15 hours ago, verslut said:

The best thing I did was learn my limits. Your fuckbuddy crossed some boundaries and I would never introduce anyone to bareback that way. When I was younger I would let guys hurt me because I thought I should relax myself for their pleasure. Some guys would tear up my tight ass and cause it to bleed because they couldn't handle their big dicks properly. I'm more selective with what I let guys do to my ass now. That made bottoming safer and more fun for me.

I would "like" your post but have no idea how to do it. To be honest it's this kind of thing that makes me nervous about bottoming. I admit I can like it rough but it needs some kind of build up to get me in the zone.