Denial

This was fucking great (literally and figuratively)  so piggy and yet a silly hallmark love story at the same time (ah of only hallmark movies were this good)

loved traveling along with our squeaky clean hero as he descends (or it it blossoms?) into the pig he was meant to be

loved how he lied about being on PReP

Okay, so one of the hottest stories

But also this is the strongest emotional journey I've been on while wanking.

The anxiety of having an unshakable crush and trying to resist the urges to stalk and obsess. Trying to resist asking everyone about him. Trying not to make the interest as Times Square billboard obvious as it totally is. It made me feel like an idiot teenager again and I didn't want that but couldn't look away. 

And then the genuinely heartfelt connections and backstory. 

A lot of the times I just read dirty stories for the sex parts because I'm horny and because endless exposition either makes me lose interest or touches on elements of scenes I don't connect with. This had me anxiously horny throughout

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, MartyBB said:

One of, if not THE best written story on here - at least for a long time.  Wow what a journey you took us on!  Like others have said - that wasn't just a wank story, that was something far better!

Thank you 🙂

Can't argue with any of that!

• Thanks 1