The Long Walk Home.

Pt.3

Already being face down and arse up put me at a huge disadvantage.  Sean has a hand between my shoulder blades and can pin me with minimum effort.  The soft mattress and silk sheets, of course they were, make getting purchase even more difficult.  I am shocked beyond words and I can feel tears stinging my eyes as I realise the hopelessness in trying to fight.  I can only try reason.
"Sean, Please don't!"
"Don't what?" He asks in response to my plea.  He thrust twice into me in quick succession.
"Did you mean don't stop? You already know I'm not going to do that. I made that very clear." He is sawing in and out of me now with long purposeful strokes.  I am still slick so his entry and subsequent fucking are easy.  His assault on me is being aided by my own body and to my shame it is beginning to respond.  His strokes are brushing through my sensitive flesh and setting every nerve alight.  My cock was hard before he pushed into me and now it is dripping across his stupid expensive sheets as he repeatedly spears his dick into my prostate. Oh god! It feels good.
I try again before I lose myself completely.
"Sean please, I don't want...I didn't know."
It is too hard to articulate, I am feeling scared, betrayed, incredibly aroused and disgusted at myself for it all at once.  My brain is spinning like a candy floss machine and very much like that my thoughts are being wrung out and jumbled and pulled out as mixed strands.
Sean presses himself fully into me and grinds his body against mine causing an uncontrollable moan to escape from me.
"Didn't know? You didn't care.  Didn't ask. You definitely didn't ask any of those other guys who fucked you tonight."  He resumes fucking me with a harder tempo. 
"How many other times have you done that? You. Fucking. Slut." I am panting in time with his thrusts.  I can't help it, my hole has accepted his cock so easily, my body wants to feel him.  My mind is still distraught and his accusation hits home.
I've never asked, not in the moment.  I always say I play safe, but how many times has that been really true?  Half the time? Less? 
As my mind is racing I feel Sean shift his weight and then a cloth drops in front of my face.  Sean's fingers entwine in my hair and he holds my face an inch above the hand towel.  The fumes hit me, he must have soaked the cloth in poppers and I cannot help but breath them in.  I am already panting from the fuck but this?!
I feel my whole body flush.  Jesus these are strong.  My arsehole spasms around Sean's invading cock and I am bouncing my hips, pressing back towards him.  Fuck his cock really is magnificent.  His long, gorgeous, rock-hard, poz cock.  Wait. No. That's wrong. 
Sean's hands have moved to my hips as he feels my body respond.  He knows before I do that I am riding this out, maybe he always did.  He is gliding that dick through me in a way that makes me wish I had begged him to fuck me ages ago.  No. I don't want this fuck.  I don't want HIV.  I want to go home now.  I want to curl up.  Oh fuck! I want that cock.  Just a little longer.  It feels too good to stop for just one moment.  Maybe once doesn't matter?
"Uuunnhhh!" My body tenses and I groan as I squeeze my hole down on Sean's hot fucking prick.  My arms feel weak and I can barely hold my head up.  The fumes from the poppers are still surrounding me, no escape, every breath causes another shudder another surrender.  Sean is fucking me.  He is fucking me!  Fuck me!  Fuck Me!  FUCK ME!
"OOOOH Fuck me!" I cry out as another wave rushes through me.  My own cock is leaking as the waves of undeniable joy have smashed any rational thought I had left.
"I knew you fucking wanted this." Sean almost roars in triumph as he begins to pound me.  He has moved from his knees to a squatting position behind me, his hands pressing down onto my cheeks opening me wide for his advance.  The next few minutes definitely happened.  I know this because of how my body felt afterwards.  Somewhere during it I shut down.  Sean fucked me so hard it broke something that I didn't know was there.  That part of me that kept me independent.  That was fine with random fucks.  He slam fucked me for at least thirty minutes during which I came uncontrollably and blacked out.  Maybe it was the fuck. Maybe I was overcome with the poppers.  Maybe my mind just gave up trying to deal with everything all at once.

I come to with a start.  Those few seconds of uncertainty, especially in a strange room, always disorient.  I am naked and ache.  And oh.
"I wondered when you'd come back."
Sean is still inside me and rocking slowly.
I groan because he is deep inside me and pleasure overload has already caused my mind to shut down.
"Well you definitely win hands down for best response to a fuck." Sean is quite glib considering the circumstances.
"What the fuck Sean?!" I have recovered enough to jump to indignant even though he is still grinding his cock into me without pause.
"Are you still pretending you don't want this?" He asks as he flexes his cock scraping my inner walls releasing another involuntary moan from me.
"Unh, its not your cock. Its not you."
"But it is." Sean's response doesn't stop him from slowly increasing his pace.
"It's my cock, it's me and everything inside me." He is now fucking me again. The slap of skin on skin echoes around the room and I, for my part, let him.
"It's in you too now.  I've cum inside you twice so far and this is number three for that hungry hole."  I can't deny how good he feels inside me.  But I feel detached right now, like I am watching some poor sap getting their fuckhole reamed.  It happens, it has happened.  I can't stop it.
Sean presses his whole body along mine and he kisses my neck.  I feel a shiver run through my skin, pleasure and apprehension, and I sigh reflexively as Sean gasps in my ear. Load number three is inside me.  Poz load number three.  This one I am fully conscious of.
Sean finally releases his grip of me and rolls back, I guess content.  I move to the other side of the bed and sit up.  I figured I would run to the door and grab my clothes.
But I just sit there.
Seans speaking but for the first minute I don't really listen.
"It's not that big a deal you know?"
I don't say anything.
"Look, when were you last tested anyway?"
"What?!" I am incredulous, "You just poz me and ask when I was tested?"
"Slow down there hotshot." Sean raises his hands, " What I mean is, you've taken a lot of strange loads I'm guessing.  Especially from what I watched last night.  The only difference between them and me is I told you what I was giving you.  And let's be honest here you shot like a fucking firehose when I gave it to you." I shake my head.  It's true, but it's not helping.  I stand up.
"Look Sean," my voice is even now. "I need to go." I don't look at him as I leave the room.  I gather my clothes and dress myself still in something of a daze.  As I reach the front door I hear Sean's voice echo through the flat.
"When you need to talk, or anything, you know where I am."
I don't answer, I just close the door quietly behind me and leave.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 11

Pt.4

I walk home.  Somewhere along the way I stop and buy some cigarettes, I haven't smoked in five years but I need something to cling on to.  A ritual that will let me centre myself.  I'm still about a mile from home and it's early morning when I stop at a small park and sit and watch the morning.  I call work and tell them I've had some news and need a personal day.  They understand plus I never have any sick time, har-fucking-har.  I light the first cigarette from the pack and draw from it.  And cough like someone who hasn't smoked in five years.  It becomes easier though as my body remembers.  I feel a calm settle in.  Probably the nicotine, but its welcome nonetheless.  At this time, although daybreak is well passed, the park is quiet and peaceful and it is just what I need.  I try not to think about last night but it is a big neon sign buzzing for my attention.
Everything Sean said.  About me wanting it.  I definitely wanted fucking, but nothing else.  About never asking status.  Fuck!  Who does that?  Especially in the heat of things.  OK I have been reckless, but I'm not a chaser.  Am I?  I let guys fuck me raw and I haven't been tested for a while.  I just, I just don't think about it. 
I stub the cigarette out on the bench and automatically light a second as I sit there trying to get my head in order.
A jogger breezes passed me calling a cheerful, "Good Morning!"
I couldn't say if it was addressed to me but I nod in accord even as I darkly smile to myself that I'm not convinced I agree.
Alone once more I stand and start to walk through this little green haven in the direction of home.
As I near the exit I pass a little concrete toilet block and I turn in.  I don't honestly know why?  But I could use a piss.  I stand and the urinal and put it to use.  As I empty my bladder I breath deeply and the smell of the room hits me.  Stale, earthy.  And for me associated with a lot of early hookups.  My cock thickens until it is hard in front of me.  I grip it more firmly and start to stroke right there.  Despite the last twenty-four hours being a total roller coaster my libido is somehow undiminished. 
Something about wanking off in a public toilet has always turned me on and I get into a good rhythm.  Not thinking about anything just enjoying the sensation.  Needing to feel the pleasure radiating from my cock.
I hear some rapid footfalls and before I can react the jogger has entered the block.
There is no way I can hide my erection or pretend to be doing anything other.
He chuckles and steps up to the urinal alongside me.  I start to try and cover up when I realise that his hand is rapidly pumping his own stiffening dick.
"My lucky day." He says, "not usually anyone else around at this time.  I almost always have to settle for a wank."
With this said he turns to me and strokes his very hard cock in my direction.  I glance him up and down.  Slim, runners build mostly hidden by the baggy grey tracksuit.  At a guess his age is late forties maybe an in shape fifties.  But his cock is getting most of my attention.  A very healthy seven inches, the foreskin pulled back over a swollen flared head that is wetly beading with excitement. 
It's like a switch has been flicked and I drop to my knees in front of him.  Grabbing his cock and wanking his firm length a few times before I lean in and slide my tongue across the end tasting his precum.  I sigh a little as I take him in my mouth and start to suck him hungrily.
"Oh good boy." He hisses as I slide him all the way between my lips.  "That's just what I needed."
I murmur my agreement around his cock but I do not relinquish my sucking duties.
I feel his hands on my head and I glance up at him as he fucks my mouth.  He is looking down at me and smiling.  Like I am receiving some benediction I feel the peace I needed.  This is what I want, where I want to be.  This is who I am. 
I shuffle my position and shove my jeans down.  I unbutton my shirt and pull it from me.
"Fuck yes!" The man has his cock buried in my throat and his approval is everything right now.  I am a slut and right now I am his slut.  I pull off of his cock and spit on it, wanking it to make sure the whole length is slick before plunging him back, deep into my mouth.
"It really is my lucky day!" He is holding my head and sliding between my lips with long strokes of his cock.
"You are a real fucking slut aren't you?"
"Oh yesh" I manage from around his cockhead before pushing my lips down to his base.  I hold myself there and strain pushing my tongue out to lick the skin of his balls, a trick that only works as long as you aren't choking.
"Oh fuck you are good boy."
He pushes me off of his soaking wet dick holds my head and looks me in the eyes.
"But you want more don't you slut?"
I manage to nod between his hands still panting from my cocksucking ministrations.
"Well let's give you what you want then." He guides me to a cubical and pushes me forward so I am bent over the toilet bowl.  His fingers are probing between my cheeks and he finds me still wet and open plunging two fingers straight up me.
"Oh you dirty slut, how many loads you have in there?"
"A few, I..I don't know." I stammer.
"Someone had fun last night." He keeps pumping his fingers in and out of me making me gasp.
"Don't need to worry about lube then, do we?"
I bite my lip as he replaces his fingers with his cock in a fluid motion.  He reaches up and squeezes my shoulders giving himself leverage to fuck me.  I expect hard deep thrusts but he is slow and deliberate.  Every inch in and out.  Constant.  Building his pleasure in a steady pump.  I am naked and being fucked in public again.  I am panting in pleasure with cock inside me again.  I am being a slut again.  Fuck it feels good.  This hard cock inside me.  This hard bare cock about to add to the loads inside me.  To add to Sean's loads inside me.  Sean's poz loads.  Oh fuck.  Neither of us said anything about status, doesn't anybody ask!?
"Oh fuck!" I verbalise the combination of sensation and realisation I am experiencing.
My fucker echoes it and tightens his grip on me as his cock swells and jets all the way inside me depositing yet more sperm in my slut hole. 
He withdraws from my cum filled arsehole and affectionately squeezes my shoulder.
"Yep, definitely my lucky day!"
I blanche a little at his words.  He quickly leaves and I grab at my clothes and hurriedly make my way home.
What the fuck is wrong with me?

• Like 27
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 21

Just shot my load in my shorts!  Wouldn't be a problem, but im on the train going home and i have a long way to go...  again wouldnt be a problem, but there aint a single potential fuck on this thing to notice my wet spot!  🤣🤣

Thank for another horny A F couple of chapters!

• Like 2

• 8 months later...