What's the *real* function of glory holes?

hntnhole

Not a fan of glory holes.  Don't get me wrong, I love to take anonymous cock but I also love shaved heads, stubble, broad shoulders, a hairy beergut, hairy armpits, strong arms... in short, I like men.  If I just wanted what you could stick through a gloryhole I'd buy a dildo.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/13/2021 at 11:04 AM, kittyvoxxx said:

Love glory holes. I love not seeing whos cock im sucking or who's fucking me raw. I am a hole for cock and nothing else

I’m exactly the same way. I love all the raw cocks fucking and squirting sperm insidemy little ass, and I mean I REALLY love all the anon cumloads fucked into my smooth fuckhole again and again. Oh yeah - and I love sucking anon cocks and either just swallowing anon sperm, or eagerly stuffing them in my ass as they start to cum..

E7F767A8-5B06-42B8-BF0D-48F27901D669.jpeg.671f7b26586133a5947304c1dc87ad0d.jpegE7F767A8-5B06-42B8-BF0D-48F27901D669.jpeg.671f7b26586133a5947304c1dc87ad0d.jpeg

• Like 1

In the 80's I liked going to a bathroom in the university student's building that had gloryholes in 2 of the stalls. This bathroom was a few feet from the university Pub which was busy on Friday and Saturday nights with drunken students in their 20's. Most were looking to get sucked but there were always a few guys horny enough top fuck.  It was hot when I saw some of the same guys at the gym working out, knowing I had taken their loads. Straight guys are more likely to get sucked in a gloryhole because they can always fantasize it's a woman servicing them.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

LOL ... I did some graduate work at Northwestern, and one of the buildings was of - oh, probably earlier 20th Century construction.  The main men's-room was in the basement, stalls with gh's, Things got so out-of-hand down there, they finally just closed the men's room, and built some very small man's rooms (singular - I think they were made out of closets), maybe a couple on each floor.  Did it solve the "problem"  ???  NO.  Eventually the building was torn down, a new one built, but that was after my time there, so I don't know where all those horny CockHounds are hunting now.  Fun while it lasted though.

12 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Did it solve the "problem"  ???  NO. 

The gloryhole I discovered kept being repaired every few months by replacing the metal partitions but within days the holes were back. It went on like this for years until some bright mind realized that all that was required was removing two partitions. One covered the entrance door and the other partition gave privacy to the stalls. Once the partitions were removed the fun was over. I then noticed that bathhouses started to provide gloryholes, something that is now standard in bathhouses.

If only gloryholes were used properly - to suck/get fucked, to fuck/get fucked, and at times to rim/be rimmed. So many times I've seen the gloryholes at Steamworks Toronto being used as a private space for two guys to have sex (no offence!). The holes of the gloryholes are there for a purpose!

the real purpose is for guys to use the fuckholes of faggots like me to get themselves off. we are nothing more than easy, anonymous, no questions asked, no strings attached cumholes. plus they usually don’t want anyone to know they use us whores to get off and they don’t have to worry about us recognizing them anywhere else. for us cumdumps its about getting as much cock and anonymous cum dumped down our throats and up our asses and just being used like a subhuman fuckhole by so many men. it’s the ultimate proof that most of the men who fuck me don’t give a fuck about me or even think of me as a person. just some warm hole willing to take their loads for free, from ANYONE. tbh I suspect most men who use faggots like me through a glory hole think I am disgusting and trashy. they certainly don’t respect me, nor do I expect or deserve any.

whats more is while tops like glory holes so they can remain anonymous, ehxibitionist cumdumps like me want to be seen naked on our knees sucking cock or with our ass pressed up against the hole, getting fucked by a man we have never seen, heard or been in the same room with. whores like me will leave the booth door unlocked, or cracked open so ANYONE could look in an see what a dirty slutty faggot they are. I really discovered what I am in high school with glory hole booths. thats where I realized I didn’t give a fuck what the men I sucked off look like or what the men who fuck me bareback and cum inside me look like. all I want is more and more cum from more and more anonymous strangers. I would go almost daily and spend hours down on my knees cumdumptershirt.jpg.f805107edde38829c099a86ba88c5a83.jpgnaked and take whatever cocks came through the holes on either side of my booth, and leave the door unlocked or even wide open for guys to see what a fucking whore I am and maybe use me next. sometimes I would just put my mouth or my pussy up to the hole so I can’t even see the cock sliding into my body to use my hole to jerk themselves off.

On 10/14/2021 at 2:14 PM, jonny4dad said:

Not a fan of glory holes.  Don't get me wrong, I love to take anonymous cock but I also love shaved heads, stubble, broad shoulders, a hairy beergut, hairy armpits, strong arms... in short, I like men.  If I just wanted what you could stick through a gloryhole I'd buy a dildo.  

I'm kind of with you on this. As much as the "anonymous" idea is appealing for some things, I much prefer a little more than "just a cock and balls" when I am in the mood for sex. I want to inhale his scent, feel his body, get aroused by the hair on his chest and/or abdomen and truly kneel and worship the man about to offer up his cock for me to suck and make happy. I like knowing that in the end once his sperm is shooting all over my face or down my throat that every bit of my attention to his person - from the glances to the caressing to the actual act of draining his balls - was greatly appreciated.

Gloryholes have been replaced with see-thru/play-thru windows at my favorite bookstore, but the idea is the same… for men to use me as a cum receptacle. I still leave the door open for anyone else who wants in but the large windows have made it even easier for men to see and use me the way I need. 

- Di ❤️

3 hours ago, URS2USE said:

i've taken several anonymous load, however never thru a glory hole!

Taking a load through a GH is quite an experience especially hearing the moaning and groaning of the stranger filling your hole, followed by the sound of the guy's door as he leaves already satisfied.

GH are for men to get off without seeing the other "guy" so anonymity is tantamount. The straight guys don't really care who is on the other side as long as they do a good job and make them get off without issues. Some people have fetishes are anonymous sex, while others just wanna get off. There are those who will take any dick and any guy and be used like worthless trash because that's what turns them on. I've serviced lots of straight men at GHs and it's mutually beneficial 🙂

My only issue--yes I'm gonna be a judgey bitch for this part--is some guys will spread STDs to straight guys who will probably give it their wives and others. Not only will they NOT come back, they'll ruin someone else's life too. This is obviously not about those want to get infected and do it willingly or talk about karma and all that bullshit.

• Upvote 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

When I was younger and first started having sex I discovered a public toilets with a couple of holes between the cubicles, usually stuffed with tissue paper. Used to love quietly removing the paper to catch a peak at the cock on the other side, sometimes I would remove the paper and the guy would be stroking or would be looking back, then either he would put his cock through or I would.

That was how some of my first sexual experiences went, less risky than standing at a urinal wanking. From there I discovered the foot under the partition trick where the foot would come under slightly and, if you moved your foot to contact it, if the person reacted by tapping your foot back it typically meant he was up for sex.

Most of the glory hole action was sucking, although I did fuck and get fucked a few times through the hole, it just depended how thick the partition was and the height of the holes. Unfortunately they then started attaching stainless steel plates on the lower half of the partitions on both sides so people couldn’t create glory holes and these days you only find them in saunas or sex clubs.