What turns bttms off on Grindr?

raw773

Mine would be any reference to oral when I'm pretty clear I need fucked. I don't want to have to suck you or get sucked -- not to the point where that's the real focus of the engagement. If I wanted to get blown, I would ask for that. To me being a "top" and being somebody who needs a BJ are really different. 😂

I also don't really like to have to describe how it's gonna go. "Tell me what you'll do when I get in you. Oh yeah? Now tell me what sounds you're going to make for me. Yeah? Tell me about..." While I think this can be really hot, I can pretty well tell this is just somebody jerking off rather than wanting fucked.

Let's set a location and a time, and then go.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I'm not on Grindr, but I'm on Scruff.  For me it all comes down to a blatant disregard to what I've posted in my profile.  My profile says "I'm poz/undetectable and play BB only.  If you hit me up, I'll assume you're ok with this".  So a guy will hit me up, tell me how hot my profile is, and say he needs to dump a load.  But can he use a condom. Did you not read my profile??  I also say "absolutely no PnP, but poppers/420 friendly".  One guy recently hit me up and wanted to get together.  He asked how firm I was on the no PnP rule, and I said very firm.  He tried to argue saying that it's not like him doing drugs is contagious LOL.  No, it's not but I need everyone to be in the same head space, on the same level.  

And I'm sorry, but to all the bottoms that want to chat and discuss how much you love being a slut and taking loads?  I'm not here to chat.

• Like 2

I'm not  on Grindr but a few others. People who don't read or disregard what I've written especially when they ask if I can accommodate, when I've said that I cannot, who are younger than the age range I'm interested in or people who live five thousand miles away. I mean WTF!

Edited by BareBob