Question for bottoms

mblad99

On 9/24/2021 at 5:14 PM, mblad99 said:

Bottoms, in all seriousness, how long do you like a fuck to last.  Is 10 minutes right, less, more?  How long is an ideal fuck before the top cums?

Until he cums and doesn't want to cum any more. However long or short it takes. If he wants to cum again, then my mouth is at his disposal until he's ready to fuck again. Time doesn't matter to me. It's his load that matters to me.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I don’t have a set amount of time. Totally depends on the guy I’m with. The sweet spot seems to be about 15-20 minutes of alternating between slow, deep fucking and having my hole pounded. My only requirement is that he breed me as deep as possible with his babies. If it seems like he has multiple loads for me, I’ll let him go as long as he wants. 
4529F6B4-373D-4DA4-88E1-4E4B04A0D625.jpeg.a5bf1588dcf9306ad7a75a454171e76a.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It’s an interesting question, not something I have thought of. Tbh I am not really bothered if it’s a 1 minute fuck or an hour long as he enjoys it. Guess I like it to take a bit but if there is more than one guy I don’t like it to take too long so I can get the next guy in

Personally I’m cool with quickies and long drawn out fucking. Ultimately it depends on how much free time I have available (married spouse unaware) and most importantly how comfortable I am.

If I’m at a guy’s place and we’re fucking on a bed or a couch he can go as long as time will allow 

at the video store or theaters it’s sometimes harder to find a position or spot for long term fucking. Most times they’ll fuck me for 10 to maybe 20 minutes then we’ll take a break then meet up for another 10 to 20 minutes and continue this till he cums. Of course while we “resting” I’m out looking for more dick

On 9/24/2021 at 5:14 PM, mblad99 said:

Bottoms, in all seriousness, how long do you like a fuck to last.

"In all seriousness"?  

In all non-seriousness, mblad99 you have designated yourself as Versatile. I presume that means you must be using the same Sperm Timer as the others. You know the one to make sure amounts of time fucking are equally shared between two versatile guys.

Word on the street, because everyone is into this b.s. No Total Bottoms movement, is at those Vers flip flop swanky parties a metronome is even used to make sure the right amount of strokes are applied. They say it stops all that awkward fighting in the bedroom, bathroom, stairs, kitchen, and garages about who stoked the most strokes in a hole.

...Umm Mike can I talk to you. You had some amazingly wicked fuck strokes in me. I know the sperm ran out on the timer.  I think it's a new timer too, isn't it hot how the sperm moves from hole 1 to hole 2, sorry, anyway. Could you fuck me for another 20 strokes or more? Don't get me wrong, I love those slow strokes, but I fucked you like 93 stokes in our session and you stroked about 55 times in me. Not that I was counting or anything. Mike, where you going? Oh you're headed for the bathroom I'll go with you...🙄

You're Vers, you know what it's like to be fucked and how differently everyone fucks. And while we call it Homo-Depot there is no Isle C for Cock made in China that's all the same length and girth.

=== J u s t  I m a g I n e  ===============

...Hello this if Mr. Wantitbad, manager of the Homo-Depot on Main Street. We're going to need another 10 cases of American Male Dick. What's that? They're in the shipping containers on the ships stranded in the Pacific. Oh my customers are not going to be happy...

...We interrupt your regularly scheduled shows for this ABC News Bulletin: Good afternoon I'm Martha Raddatz standing in for Geo and the guys.  Word is coming into our news desk that California is under attack. Large amounts of aircraft and ships have been spotted off of the coast and, hold on I'm getting new information...Are you <beep> kidding me. Ladies and Gentlemen we apologize for alarming you. It would seem the aircraft are helicopters and ships are every kind of boat NOT approaching the coast but moving away from the coast to a ship in the Pacific for American Male....I can't. I can't do this. Where are all those hot shot Gay reporters. Oh. Oh I see they took the ABC News Helicopter. I'm Martha Raddatz signing off. This is <beep> <beep> <beep>. Was I chosen for this "News Bulletin" because all the men went to get dick? I'm outta here...

=== S U M M A R Y ===============
Finger prints are not the only physical thing that makes each of us different. Embrace everyone's difference and enjoy the ride. P lus we all know no one's perfect. We all could use a little daily practice on being thankful and humble along with the daily practice of breeding a guy.

I know this months edition of GAYRP, the Gay Guys Guid for AARP Members, says men our age should be fucking someone at least twice a month to improve urine and blood and semen flow. It's been so long though. I'm going to have to practice a lot. And a lot of nights just cramming to get it all done and in.

Happy Holidays!

Sincerely from a guy who will not beg for it (I've been told I make my my own prostrate ass juice so I should never have to beg), and who loves being fucked, and who loves the challenge that is brings to see who lasts longer before passing out from the excitement, me or the guy who's taller and/or beefier than me. (It's cute when guys all bigger than myself all need to nap afterwards.)

IMG_9476.JPG

• 6 months later...

when going cruising, i more like the quickies including foreplay, skin contact, sucking, play and getting fucked in less then 15minutes, for private play or sauna i enjoy playing longer and with some breakes also multiple times swapping roles when in mood