After the Drawing

pozsewerpig

This is a continuation of my story, "The Drawing" which can be found in the "Bug Chasing & Gift Giving FICTION" forum at [think before following links] [think before following links] https://breeding.zone/topic/55413-the-drawing/?tab=comments#comment-584400

This story will have lots of chem scenes and lots of crossdressing/transgender. After explaining this to a moderator, he advised me to post in this forum, but please be warned if cd/tg content makes you uncomfortable.

I drove from the campground back to my house. I was wearing only a lace thong and playing with my cock that was sticking out the side. My body was still moist from being pissed on by 4 guys that took turns fucking me and shooting their poz loads up my ass. My ass was bloody from all the activity and some of the poz cocks that fucked me also bled into my ass. One of those bleeding poz cocks also exposed me to Hep-C. Riding next to me was Bryce, one of the men that worked me over the past couple days. I was headed home to face...I wasn't sure. While getting worked over by the four, I was pleading to be turned into a take-all-loads whore. I was willing to submit to whatever my conquerors were willing to do to me. They seemed to have schemed how to take maximum advantage of my servitude.

Bryce almost immediately began quizzing me about my life and obligations. I let him know I was divorced, no kids, a full-time job, house with a mortgage, a vehicle with no loan, information about my bank accounts and retirement savings. I told him where I worked and the names and locations of my closest family members and friends. We discussed my experiences with drug usage, sexual experience and interest in crossdressing. When we got to my house, Bryce told me to park in the driveway, outside of the garage. It was about 9:30 pm and there were no signs of my neighbors outside. When parked, Bryce told me to roll down all my windows and work myself to orgasm. While doing that, I was to yell how much I wished I had a cock fucking my sissy ass. As I got closer to cumming, Bryce started striking my face and chest and instructed me to yell it louder. I was practically screaming out to be fucked in my sissy ass by the time I finally let loose with a load from my balls.

After settling down, Bryce told me to wipe the cum from my orgasm onto my face to mark me as a sissy cum whore. I then got out of my vehicle and Bryce commanded me to lay down at the end of my driveway keeping my cock hanging outside the front of my thong. Assuming the position, Bryce walked over and started pissing on my torso and groin. When he was done, he told me to stay there in the puddle of piss until I slowly counted to 200. Then I was to get up and slowly walk to the entrance of my house. I think it was too late and too dark for anyone to have seen me.

My favorite black dildo and a container of lube were thrown out the door at me when I reached the entrance. Bryce ordered me to squat and wait outside and fuck myself with the dildo until he told me to stop. I worked it up my butt and another dildo came flying out the door at me. I was told to suck it off since I would be getting simultaneously fucked at both ends pretty frequently from now on. I was told not to cum, but that I had better piss on myself by the time Bryce came back to check on me. His final instruction was that I had better not have another orgasm.

I bobbed up and down on the dildo in my butt and jammed the other one in and out of my mouth. I felt wonderfully free and only wished they were real cocks ready to spurt a thick load of cum in either end of me. I really concentrated on giving a good blowjob taking care to deep throat the dildo while running my tongue on the shaft and avoiding contact with my teeth as much as possible. I felt a need to piss and let it flow onto me. I wasn't told to explicitly do this, but I wet down as much of my body with my piss as I could while continuing with the dildos. My jaw was getting sore, my ass aching, and mosquitoes were biting me everywhere, but there was no sign of Bryce. Finally he came to the door. Holding his phone in front of him, he loudly ordered me to come inside but to keep the dildos inside me and put on a good show for the video he was recording.

My legs ached mightily when I stood up. Bryce laughed and told me I better get used to squatting. He told me to shake my ass while walking inside as I would also need to do that from now on. I did my best to wiggle while keeping the dildo in my butt. When I got to the doorway, he ordered me to put on a dance show for him to get inside my own house. He started playing loud music and I did the best that I could to put on a lewd show for him. I was shaking my ass and moving the dildos in and out of my holes. Five minutes of shimmying outside were enough to gain me entry inside.

Bryce grabbed the dildo from my mouth and began slapping my face, nipples, and balls with it. Stunned, I dropped to the ground in pain. Bryce kicked me in the balls twice and ordered me to stand up. He then continued to strike me with the dildo and commanded me to stay standing and soak up the pain. I did my best and only occasionally rocked backwards a bit. After about 20 strikes to both sides of my face, both nipples, and my balls, he stopped the assault.

A further, more detailed quiz about my finances, family, and job then followed. When that was finished, Bryce knew the combination to my safe, how to access my accounts, and how long I could take off of work without arousing too much suspicion (2 1/2-3 weeks since we were in our slow season). He remarked that I had already put in my last day of work but may as well continue drawing a paycheck while I could. With that, he resumed striking me with the dildo. It seemed like he delivered another 25-30 blows to each area as before when he stopped.

Bryce announced that it was time to start adjusting to my new life. He took off all of his clothes and told me to kneel in front of him. Commandment #1 of my new life was to drink piss if I needed a drink, either my own or someone else's. He said I needed to be properly hydrated for what was coming next and stuffed his cock in my mouth. The stream of piss caught me by surprise and Bryce barked at me to stop wasting it and swallow. I was then able to keep up until Bryce emptied his bladder.

Bryce pulled me by the hair into my bedroom. He tossed me on the bed and grabbed some items from the backpack he had brought inside. Just then, Bryce's partner Trey walked into the room and announced that he had taken care of what needed to be done tonight. Bryce let him know we were just getting to Commandment #2. It was that since I was going to become a crossdressing Tinaslamming whore, my station in life was never worth using a fresh rig. Bryce then pulled out a rig with a reddish mixture inside of it. I found out that Trey had already used it a while ago, so I was going to be getting a mixture of Tina and Trey's HIV+ blood injected into my vein.

Bryce pulled me to the bed and threw me down on my back. He took out a tourniquet and tied off my right arm. He felt around for a vein and found a big one on the inside of my elbow. He smiled and said this one should be good for a while. He took the syringe and stuck it in the vein, brought my arm above my head and loosened the band as he injected the toxic meth slam into me. I felt a rush like I never had in my previous limited experience of slamming. 

Bryce shoved his cock in my mouth and told me to get it hard. My mind was spinning from the slam and it felt like I detached from my body and was able to observe my sloppy blowjob skills. Bryce joked that I better get used to this because I was going to be selling plenty of quick blowjobs in back alleys to score money for drugs. My own dick was completely limp from the slam, but I was hornier than I ever felt. I gave him my best deepthroat ever.

Bryce was raging hard when he pushed my mouth off of him and swung around to line up with my ass. I was told to refer to it as my cunt from now on (Commandment #3). As he started fucking my cunt, Trey started pissing in my face. He ordered me to drink up and clarified that Commandment #1 meant I should never waste piss. His piss tasted funny but I kept up with swallowing his stream.

Bryce assaulted my cunt which again started to bleed after the abuse it had already had over the weekend. He taunted me calling me a sissy whore. Trey then started calling me Krissy since Sissy would be too obvious. Inspiration struck Bryce and declared that Commandment #4 would be that I would now be known as Krissy from now on. I started sucking on Trey's dick and was encouraged to lean into my sissy cocksucking skills so I could make a living as a sissy methwhore. Suck him I did and took great pride in my oral craft. I paused to thank him and was struck with an open hand on the side of my face.

Commandment #5 was then given. As a sissy named Krissy, I was to speak in a high-pitched lisp going forward. I corrected my speech pattern and thanked him again. My reward was that I got to continue sucking Trey.

Bryce could not take any more and unloaded another poz pool of cum in my cunt. I lost track how many poz loads that was this weekend. Bryce told me I needed to hurry up and make Trey cum because then I needed to clean off his dick that had residue of his cum and my blood and assjuice on it. Plus a good street whore knows the sooner you make a john cum, the sooner you can find another dick to suck for more drug money. Trey grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my face. He shot his poz load down my throat. I was disappointed not to get that load in my cunt, but thanked him for the honor of using me. He slapped my face again and told me I was a good sissy.

Bryce then presented his cock to me for cleanup. I hungrily licked him clean and swallowed the residue. Then he unloaded his funny-tasting piss down my throat. I was careful not to spill any and was then complimented by him that I made an excellent urinal. I reached back to my ass and did a little exploring with my fingers. Upon pulling them out and looking at them, I again saw that I was bleeding back there. I thought whatever STDs anyone was carrying when they fucked me, I was going to be very receptive to catching them.

While pondering this, I hadn't noticed Trey appear beside me. He threw some clothes at me and told me to put them on. It was a little sundress with thin straps that I had in my closet and the lacy panties I was wearing earlier. With the clothes came the issuance of Commandment #6, Krissy the sissy would wear women's clothing from now on.

Bryce then came over and handed me a pen and some papers and told me to sign my real name on them. I didn't get a good look at the papers, but the looked like legal documents of some type. I was then told to put on some sandals and head with them. Both Trey and Bryce were carrying my suitcases that were filled with...something.

I went out to Trey and Bryce's truck and was told to sit on the back seat with my butt close to the window. I was to hike up my dress so my panty-covered cunt would be exposed. Bryce went back into my house and came out about 10 minutes later. He said it was time to hit the road. We drove for about an hour and I could tell we were headed towards Wausau. It was starting to get light outside and Trey ordered me to sit like a normal slut in the backseat now. We drove into the city and pulled into the driveway of a house that I had visited on a number of occasions. The last time was just about a month ago.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2