I think i'm fed up of bottoms

Sharp-edge

@Kimberleyyou are right but u dont know how someone fucks before he fucks u, so the only thing u have is a pic of his dick to make a choice

@Loveitraw i'm not talking about a date in a resto but you need some time (I do) to know each other. Not verbally, but bodies need time. To touch the body, to see how he reacts, to start decipher his bodylanguage. I need some time to make great sex. I want my guy to surrender to me. For that time I want him to exist for me and me for him. No interruptions (but exceptions do apply). I want to see lust in his eyes.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sharp-edge said:

@Kimberleyyou are right but u dont know how someone fucks before he fucks u, so the only thing u have is a pic of his dick to make a choice

That's the point, i don't make my choice of his dick pic. It happens a lot that i havent seen any pic and just let suprise me what kind of dick i get (i do a lot of blindfolded blind dates with open door) if he's use his dick good enough i will let him know he's welcome anytime. and i can tell you that includes small dicks to. if they fuck me like a real slut i take those dicks every time again

4 hours ago, Kimberley said:

That's the point, i don't make my choice of his dick pic. It happens a lot that i havent seen any pic and just let suprise me what kind of dick i get (i do a lot of blindfolded blind dates with open door) if he's use his dick good enough i will let him know he's welcome anytime. and i can tell you that includes small dicks to. if they fuck me like a real slut i take those dicks every time again

But what is the connection here?

This reads just like a quick fuck and your needs being met, but no real connection with the top.

6 hours ago, Mulehole said:

Let's be completely honest here.  The bottoms you're fucking probably just aren't all that into you and just want to get fucked. But you've got a dick and you want to fuck them and they want to get fucked by someone, not you, just someone. 

And, “let’s be completely honest here” about the rip-and-run, turn-and-burn tops who are the exact same as the bottoms the OP complains about. 
Sounds to me like he’s confused cruising and dating. I notice a lot of men who have sex with men make that mistake. That’s why they’re frustrated. 

This isn't a slight against you nor the bottoms.

What you seem to be interested at this point in your life is more than just a fuck. You want an intimate and mental connection over a pure lustful connection. You're not going to find that in a hookup most of the time. 

As a bottom, I view myself as a hole for him to get off (and for me to experience his use of me for his pleasure and of course getting fucked fells good af). I'm not going to be emotionally invested.

You might have to reevaluate what you want, honestly. 

Edited by Brittain02
  • Like 1

On 9/25/2021 at 5:54 PM, fskn said:

Couldn't have said it better myself!

This kind of bottom would be better served by backing up to a glory hole in adult bookstore to take lots of random cocks (a hot scene in its own right), but for one-on-one play, he might have better luck with a dildo than a human.

I love to please the top breeder I am with. Gloryhole or 1 on 1 is hot for me!228607601_image2021-09-1422-06-45-005dfc.jpg.9f1644b13c2278bde011e8c95e75ce50.jpg

19 hours ago, BBSkin said:

So chasers consider taking abit more carefull time in your profile searches and consider that the top may show an interest in you, andjust because the top has the thing you want doesnt make it yours to claim and the person you are seeking it of may have a particular type of person he is interested in giving it to.

That's nice to hear because sometimes I have the concern that a top just wants a hole. I mean, sometimes I'm happy to be just a hole, especially if I'm getting something out of it too, but a lot of the time I like there to be a certain baseline level of interest

18 hours ago, Loveitraw said:

I don't disagree that some level of connection makes things better but once you start looking for that connection you've already stepped beyond the desire for a casual hookup.

If I want to get to know the guy I want it to be more than a one shot deal. If its a superficial meet I, quite frankly, don't even want to know names.

I feel like there's room for it to still be a casual hookup but be slightly less superficial than a pump and dump. In a way you've kind of hit the nail on the head saying about the names - I personally like to know names (honestly, partly just to keep score) but I wouldn't insist on it - but I've had casual hookups where we have chatted a bit but only got to names towards the end, and then never spoken again afterwards.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, valldelxeno said:

That's nice to hear because sometimes I have the concern that a top just wants a hole. I mean, sometimes I'm happy to be just a hole, especially if I'm getting something out of it too, but a lot of the time I like there to be a certain baseline level of interest

I feel like there's room for it to still be a casual hookup but be slightly less superficial than a pump and dump. In a way you've kind of hit the nail on the head saying about the names - I personally like to know names (honestly, partly just to keep score) but I wouldn't insist on it - but I've had casual hookups where we have chatted a bit but only got to names towards the end, and then never spoken again afterwards.

Totally agree!

I'm a cumdump but I also have a regular who when we get together it's 2 to 3 hours of intense connection. He can see in my eyes how much I want him and I see the same in his. He also knows when he leaves I may very well be cruising for more cock! And he's cool with that.

It's possible for us bottoms to be both - you just haven't found  him yet.

Lots of good points here being made by many posters.  To me, it sounds like the OP is running into bottoms who know what they want and are seeking that out. No harm done. As a bottom, that's what I prefer of my tops, including if I'm not the bottom for him, then I hope that top goes out and finds his bottom.  For me, I'm with @Wildwehobbttm .  I want to please the top man I'm with so I'll be paying attention to what the top is wanting because I want the top to get off more than anything. 

6 hours ago, Wildwehobbttm said:

I love to please the top breeder I am with. Gloryhole or 1 on 1 is hot for me!228607601_image2021-09-1422-06-45-005dfc.jpg.9f1644b13c2278bde011e8c95e75ce50.jpg

A breeder top should be treated like a king. It's about how he wants to be pleased. I will make out, rim, service his junk, whenever, wherever. Take his buddy's loads, go to gloryhole, etc.

23 hours ago, Mulehole said:

Let's be completely honest here.  The bottoms you're fucking probably just aren't all that into you and just want to get fucked. But you've got a dick and you want to fuck them and they want to get fucked by someone, not you, just someone. 

This right here. At least they are fucking, that’s a start. That better than the bottoms who pretend not to fuck. 

Short story. One NYE I met a guy at the local sauna. He was grinding all over me, and suggested me take it back to his place. After some four play, I asked for lube so I could get it in. He said something like “oh I only do oral. There’s like one guy I fuck but he’s like really good at it and totally hot.” What that meant was “I fuck, just not you.” After all that teasing? I decided I didn’t think he was hot enough to stay around trying to convince otherwise. Plus it was NYE and I’m fucking. I got dressed quickly, and made it to the bar two minutes before the lockdown sex party. 

Long story short, I truly believe there are no absolutes, most anyone will do anything for the right person. If they don’t think you’re the one and you don’t want to settle, move on. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

But what is the connection here?

This reads just like a quick fuck and your needs being met, but no real connection with the top.

The sex act IS “the connection”, no?