re: the critical essence of Sperm

hntnhole

So I was reading through some of the threads, waiting for my sentence in the "0 messages allowed prison", and read quite a bit of a couple of posts.  One was dealing with the question of do Holes feel less than satisfied if the Cock doesn't pump Sperm up their gut, and the other was dealing with use of condoms.  

It occurred to me that without one man's Sperm being given to another man,, the *real* act of Lust - namely one man giving his Hole up to be pumped full, and another man gratefully accepting that Sperm, is the crux of the nature of Sperm.  Cum is the creative force, and Mating cannot happen without a Cock shooting Sperm in a Hole.  No female mammal on Earth can conceive without taking Sperm from a Cock to fertilize her egg.  The crucial component of Mating - whether gay or  plain - whether "making love", making Lust, whatever - is the pumping of Seed up a Hole. It is the only we men can offer that critical, absolutely crucial element.  

When I'm deeply into my Lust for pigsex, sucking a Hole full of Sperm off other, previous Cocks is like connecting with each of those previous Cocks.  I'm not merely connecting with the Universal Lusts we love, or merely the Hole, I feel like I'm actively connecting with every other Cock that's fucked load up the Hole.  While for some reason - plumbing issues, I guess - we are not going to actually procreate, but that's not important anyway.  What we're doing is Connecting with all our Brothers-in-Lust, we're One with all of them in an almost spiritual way.  It's really a magnificent experience to shove my Cock up a cum-sloppy Hole, knowing that other men, just like me, have been Breeding it before me.  I suppose if I have a "fetish", it's for being in a room full of men of all kinds and descriptions, rutting in the Sperm of other me, eating Holes full of Sperm off other Cocks, licking a hot BreedCock while it's rutting in a Hole, sucking the Sperm off a Cock, maybe even taking a couple up my Hole.  It's the pure joy of being with my Brothers-in-Lust, doing what we do to sate our Lusts.  It's about being a part of the Universal Lust, adding my Sperm - my essence - my Power - to the thrilling, magnificent Whole.  

Using condoms completely prevents that Connection.  Condoms are meant to prevent conception, and they do that - as well as prevent everything else.  Bagged Sperm is only good to freeze and re-use as lube sometime in the future, as outlined in a previous post.  Without the exchange - the Cock pumping Sperm up the Hole - it doesn't really "mean" anything.  Nothing.  That said, when hiv came along, I'm guessing that many of you weren't old enough (or even born yet) to have lived through that complete disaster.  Guys were dropping like flies, everywhere.  Guys you knew, hale and healthy, our Brothers, were dying by the thousands across the country.  Try to imagine what that does to the mind.  AZT seemed to help some, but for a young guy busy exploring his Lusts, deepening them, exercising them, it was simply terrifying.  But, we had to either use condoms or quit Breeding - I chose the latter for almost 2 years.  When Prep came along, it was like a gift from the Universe.  Now.  I don't judge guys that seem to need to become poz, since it's not my place to judge.  Nor is it their place to judge others that choose to avail themselves of protection against the terror we "more experienced" (read older) guys went through.  The fact is, without one man sharing his essence - his Sperm - with another man, for me there is not much of a connection, and that connection is why I love Breeding so much.  However we choose to service our Lusts is up to each of us.  The critical thing is, we simply must Breed each other to be whole, complete men.  

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

The biology of sex is significantly studied, to the point that we understand the degree to which the body reacts to chemistry that it produces internally during sex, and to which it is exposed from the other participant. Arousal is indeed largely a matter of the mind, but the mind also receives a barrage of cues from the senses and other biochemical processes that start firing when the potential for breeding arises. Some of these internal chemical changes are processes we have evolved to forge bonds between individuals involved in mating to ensure a connection for the raising of offspring. In the strictest sense, you could say there is an 'essence' to semen, in the form of a number of compounds that are transferred from the Top to the recipient that, when absorbed, act in the manner of a drug to induce feelings of pleasure and well-being, and to promote bonding. When a Man floods my cunt with his cum, I can feel the change in me; it is more than something in my thought - it is something that he has induced in me. 

There is a different sort of 'essence' to semen, though, I think, in a philosophical sense as well, that comes into play in the context of male-on-male sex. I can't speak for everyone of course, but for myself I can say that there is something profound about the idea of another masculine being entering my body and depositing his masculine essence inside me. I am male, and have masculine essence of my own, yet he will physically penetrate to my interior and inject his masculinity there - imposing his own masculine essence over mine, supplanting it. What's more, when he does it I actually feel the power of him wash over and suffuse into my body because his chemistry causes my body to react.

He breeds me because he is driven strongly by his masculine instinct to breed, to inseminate. I don't have that same strong instinct. Instead, I somehow instinctively understand that I am meant to be the cunt that receives his breeding. When I contemplate this, I can't help feeling that there is something very essential, very basic about it, a fundamental truth that it tells about men like him and men like me. It feels as though there is an order to things, in which he is meant to breed me and I am meant to be bred. An order in which his masculinity dominates mine by virtue of his potent semen.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

A lot of self-energy is released during orgasm.  This is one reason most men feel tired or sleepy after the cum, and we've all noticed the change in our energy state after we ejaculate.   If his dick is in you, you absorb his self-energy into yours (there can also be some of this effect with just body contact, for example, but it's not the same). 

There are also chemical compounds in semen that can affect mood.  And then there's the psychological component, the satisfaction and even elation from the experience. 

• Like 2

I agree. While I also enjoy other aspects of manses - cocksucking, rimming, buck naked wrestling, nothing comes close to the purest raw energy of men man dominating another and that act of man fucking can only be consecrated by the alpha male pumping his sperm deep in the gut of the submissive. 

• Like 1

On 9/30/2021 at 7:14 AM, RandomStranger said:

A lot of self-energy is released during orgasm.  This is one reason most men feel tired or sleepy after the cum, and we've all noticed the change in our energy state after we ejaculate.   If his dick is in you, you absorb his self-energy into yours (there can also be some of this effect with just body contact, for example, but it's not the same). 

There are also chemical compounds in semen that can affect mood.  And then there's the psychological component, the satisfaction and even elation from the experience. 

Based on the research out there, it is, in part, plasma prolactin that induces the feeling of satiety and sleepiness in many men post orgasm. There are studies on prolactin in men (women get it too to some degree) that explore prolactin levels in different men. Some research shows that multi-orgasmic and multi-ejaculatory males have little to no prolactin response and so it's posited as the basis for regulating refractory period.  (Haake, P., Exton, M., Haverkamp, J. et al. Absence of orgasm-induced prolactin secretion in a healthy multi-orgasmic male subject. Int J Impot Res 14, 133–135 (2002). [think before following links] https://doi.org/10.1038/sj.ijir.3900823)

In the science out there, it's acknowledged how complicated and mutilvariate sexual desire, sexual expression, and sexual satisfaction are. I'm a bottom who experiences significant mood enhancing feelings when I'm well fucked and filled with seed without ejaculating myself. The effects are notably not present sen I'm fucked but not bred with the man's seed, and the enhanced mood is much stronger with a breeder I feel a strong connection and bond with, and even more pronounced if he is a multi-cumming breeder. Teasing apart what is a physical response, a psychological response, and emotional response to breeding on both sides is difficult and fascinating. 

What @ErosWired describes gets into my instinctive reactions and feelings, and a kind of philosophical mysticism I find myself immersed in when I receive and absorb a man's essence inside me. To the OP's point, those feelings are absent when a condom is used or when the man doesn't cum inside me. Its not just missing out on the feelings I get being bred, but there is almost a sense of loss, and a kind of emptiness too. I interpret that as missing the connection that exchanging essence brings for me. 

"a kind of philosophical mysticism" ... what beautifully conceived phraseology.

What a lovely, lyrical phrase.  It incapsulates my poor efforts at describing the sensations of "connection" in previous postings.  I find it particularly evident when there are a number of men taking part - each fucking, each getting fucked, each giving Sperm up the gut, each taking Sperm up the gut. That kind of scene is almost magical for me, and while I'm the last thing from inexperienced at Topping, it's that sense of mysticism, connection, being "in tune" with the greater Brotherhood of like-minded men.  Frankly, it was at one of those kinds of scenes that I took my first load of Sperm up my gut, and it was simply amazing how deeply I felt the connection.  All those years of only Topping were great - I wouldn't trade one for anything - but conjoining my Hole with a Cock, feeling it rut in my gut, feeling it pump it's Sperm, was the perfect invitation to reflect on the deeper experiences that were available, if I'd only open my mind / soul to them.  I still need to Breed Holes, but I've learned not to reject a Cock out of hand that wants to Breed mine.

Thanks for the beautiful posting.

At the risk of being pedantic, I'm going to reiterate here:

"Sperm" are the little single-celled entities swimming their way from the testicles, through the vas deferens, and out the penis, all the way surrounded by semen or seminal fluid.

"Semen" is the liquidy (more or less) substance you ejaculate, which may or may not contain sperm (a man who's had a vasectomy, for instance, may not have any sperm in his semen).

And I sincerely doubt any of you could tell the difference between a man whose semen was teeming with sperm cells and one whose semen was devoid of them. So no, I don't think "sperm" has any critical essence whatsoever for gay sex. Semen, on the other hand...

• 1 year later...

I'm not as poetic or precise in defining this important phenomenon, but I can say this... Without someone releasing his load and/or someone not receiving a load, to me is simply is not sex. I top, I bottom, and both are incredible to cum inside. I've bred and been bred by "straight" men, and even they can't really articulate why they enjoy it so much. Especially now, post Covid epidemic, most of us have had particularly solitary lives. It has been a no-touch and no-contact eternity, and we need that, regardless of sexual orientation. The energy of men, the understanding of what it is to be a man, a "knowingness" that cannot be articulated between each other as to our needs and desires, is our most masculine quality. Sex with women is so much different in dynamics and the energy exchanged. In my humble opinion, men who have a broader appreciation of other men are more balanced and less critical and self-resistant. I simply mean, we are all connected and orientation doesn't matter so much. I also see it in the concept of bromance and bro-bonding. We crave each other and the reason doesn't matter. For me, to have that in a sexual way between two men, is incredible. No disrespect for anyone's sexual interests, be they straight, bi, gay, trans... Barebacking with men feeds my soul, and hopefully all partners I've been with, get fed as well. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2