Would you film?

valleyvers

7 hours ago, MNCumDumpPup said:

I do film when I get the chance. Getting bred has been rare for me lately (sadly) but I have been filmed when I take loads and love when it happens.

This wouldn't be hard to do.  😉  Just have to find time.  😅

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Younameme said:

I’ll just put this out there…I’d pay good money to have a bunch of guys gangbang the hell out of me and film it…

being in Australia options are limited but willing to travel

I’d be happy to be part of that GangBang

• Upvote 1

I used to be into the idea of filming or photographing myself with people in the early days of digital cameras. It somehow felt more experimental and dangerous back then. The era of OnlyFans clout chasers and Twitter hustlers turns me off completely, like going on a date with someone who's on their phone all fucking night. I suppose it's more of a personality type I've lost interest in, rather than being recorded, but "most" of the ones recording are this personality type now.

I get it, they're trying to monetize by constantly creating content to pay a light bill or something, but I'm in it for the sport only. Let's play, I don't need you setting gear up and faking your reactions. I've messed with too many sluts who are overly performative for the camera (and it looks great and all, I like watching the clips) but it isn't really that fun or engaging to me in person when their attention is split between a task and a pleasure. I want 100% of your cock or hole unless we're in a group - then you can divide accordingly 😉 

My favorite hookups aren't on social media, but to each their own.

25 minutes ago, BruxoCub said:

I used to be into the idea of filming or photographing myself with people in the early days of digital cameras. It somehow felt more experimental and dangerous back then. The era of OnlyFans clout chasers and Twitter hustlers turns me off completely, like going on a date with someone who's on their phone all fucking night. I suppose it's more of a personality type I've lost interest in, rather than being recorded, but "most" of the ones recording are this personality type now.

I get it, they're trying to monetize by constantly creating content to pay a light bill or something, but I'm in it for the sport only. Let's play, I don't need you setting gear up and faking your reactions. I've messed with too many sluts who are overly performative for the camera (and it looks great and all, I like watching the clips) but it isn't really that fun or engaging to me in person when their attention is split between a task and a pleasure. I want 100% of your cock or hole unless we're in a group - then you can divide accordingly 😉 

My favorite hookups aren't on social media, but to each their own.

The prospect of being monetized for their benefit doesn't foster the kind of mutual connection I'm after. Nor am I into performative shenanigans. Be authentic, and be present.

• Upvote 2