Most funny/humiliating/aggressive things you have done to a faggot?

parvenu

8 hours ago, endowed said:

After fucking a guy and cumming in him, we were resting while I was still inside of him.  I had to pee, so I did it without warning him.  The look of shock on his face was priceless.  He was disgusted.

A breeder did the same thing to me, it turned me on that he used me so thoroughly even though it flushed his seed out of me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackrobe said:

A breeder did the same thing to me, it turned me on that he used me so thoroughly even though it flushed his seed out of me.

I never experienced that but I think I’d be annoyed at having the seed flushed out of me!

Not something I have done but had done to me. Chatting to a guy on bbrt, I always make out I am much fatter than I actually am deliberately so they know what they are getting/ are pleasantly surprised. So this guy wants the door on the latch and me on the bed face down, arse up and lubed. 

He texts and says he is parking so I get in position, I hear the door go, he walks up the stairs, sees me and says "Fuck sake, didn't think you were that fat" and left slamming the door.

Have also had guys message me on Grindr saying they'll fuck me if i pay them as i must be desperate. I report those fuckers to the admins

9 hours ago, blackrobe said:

really? It hasn't ever had that effect on me, just mixes with His seed and i hold it all in and absorb as much as i can. i have slept overnight with a Tops piss in me and by morning it is mostly absorbed. When i pee, i can smell His piss in my pee. For me it's an awesome form of impregnation.  

The first time a Top pissed in me was without discussion or asking. He was a regular FB who bred me regularly, this time He stayed deep and pissed after. i was startled when i realized what He was doing, but He knew me well and whispered in my ear how good He felt and i got turned on by His pleasure and lust and immediately submitted. He felt my response and snickered saying something like: "yeah, your my piss slut now."   He was right. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

This is kind of a strange story that could go here. 

i'm a critical care nurse, so i interact with people  when they are in some very vulnerable situations.  i had a covid patient awhile back, he was very sick and the only way we could keep from intubating him was for hims to stay in the "proning" position (i.e. prone, on his stomach). He had bouts of diarrhea, but was to sick to turn over and get on a bed pan, so he had a diaper on, but that wasn't on very well most of the time because of all the tubes and how it made his blood oxygen level go down just to move him to put it on. He wanted to stay uncovered, because he was hot, so most of the time i went into his room,  his ass was half exposed.   He was married (to a woman) and she'd call me 3x a day for updates on his condition, so it was not like he was openly gay or bi. But i started to notice He liked when i held the urinal for him to pee. He had a tiny cock, but it grew noticeably when i was helping him pee.

At one point, when i was assessing for pain, he told me His shoulder hurt, so i massaged it for him and as i was doing so, he told me his lower back hurt, so i massaged that too,.  While i was doing that, he told me he that he had "leaked" (diarrhea) and needed cleaning up, so i lowered his diaper and used wipes on him. Thing is, there was nothing there, he had not "leaked" at all. i had him connected to a heart monitor, and he consistently ran brady cardia (his heart rate was usually in the low 50's). i noticed as soon as i started wiping his ass that His heart rate went up to the 120's, he was obviously excited. i took my time and was thorough, After i finished 'cleaning" him his heart rate returned to the 50s.  

It was a strange experience for me, but not unheard of. i've had more than a few guy patients i suspect were getting off on some aspect of our interaction. i'm a total bottom, so i can see the "faggot" on either side of this one?  He might have been getting off using me that way, idk. Stimulating a guys ass is not something i ever do as a bottom, i don't rim, finger, anything like that, and of course this was not even part of the situation, i was his nurse caring for him. But it was obvious he was sexually excited from me holding the urinal and from wiping his (clean) ass, both of which had elements of humiliation being in that kind of position. 

On 10/11/2021 at 8:59 PM, endowed said:

After fucking a guy and cumming in him, we were resting while I was still inside of him.  I had to pee, so I did it without warning him.  The look of shock on his face was priceless.  He was disgusted.

I have had this happen once. He did it and then said, “I just pissed inside you.” Very matter-of-fact. I didn’t say anything, just went straight to the bathroom and expelled it immediately.

And I never hooked up with him again, because piss is one if my (few) hard limits. It wasn’t his fault, really - because it was vanilla sex we hadn’t discussed limits, and I hadn’t expected him to get kinky on me. On the other hand, something like that is pretty radical to pull on a guy whose level of sexual adventurousness is unknown to you.

It was a pity - he was beautiful, and he had an absolutely perfect cock that was every millimeter of the 9” he claimed. I’ll never forget him because I was mesmerized by the way his eyes rolled back in his head in pleasure when he hit me balls-deep. The incident happened the third time we fucked. Had he not done that, I might still be looking him up today.

Admittedly, the problem lies with me, not him. I can’t explain why piss squicks me - probably the smell - and I should probably try to get over it so as to be able to ensure that I can don’t deny a Top his pleasure. But so far, I just can’t do it.

Drink it? Out of the question.

18 minutes ago, tallslenderguy said:

But it was obvious he was sexually excited from me holding the urinal and from wiping his (clean) ass, both of which had elements of humiliation being in that kind of position. 

It strikes me as possible that this man may, in this unique circumstance, have only just discovered that that kind of stimulation was pleasurable. It’s possible that your ministrations were the first time in his life since infancy that anyone has ever touched him in that way.

All people are capable of feeling pleasure from anal stimulation; it’s a biological adaptation that encourages our necessary elimination function. In the wild, some mother animals will lick the anuses of their newborns to stimulate defecation.

I don’t necessarily think you may have discovered a latent faggot; I simply think he may have discovered something about his body. When he recovers, his obviously dutiful wife may discover that she’s acquired another duty...

Edited by ErosWired