Momma's Boy Gets Impregnated by the Neighbors

I quickly kick my shoes off, then my shirt. I pull my shorts off, revealing my speedo.

"Before you pull that off, turn around and let me see what everyone is raving about." Principle Gordon instructs me. I oblige of course and slowly turn my ass towards him. "Delicious." I proclaims as his hands explore my cheeks. He pushes the back of my speedo up into my crack as he gets on his knees and bites my cheek leaving a mark. He then proceeds to tongue my ass through my speedo causing me to moan like the sub slut I was born to be. He slides my speedo to the side and inspects my hole with his eyes, then his finger, then his tongue. "I love the taste a freshly popped hole. "

"God yes, eat my pussy, sir! Please I need you inside of me!" I beg of him.

"In time, son. Sit on the edge of the couch and face me."

I do as instructed and see he has already removed his shirt and his bulge is causing a massive wet spot on the front of his pants. I greedily grab his belt and undo it, then I open his pants up and slide them down. His overstretched jock comes into view as I slide his pants down. Quickly I start to kiss his massive pouch, sucking the precum out of the fabric.

"Look at me boy!" I glance up his body, not taking my mouth off of his jock pouch. I see several tattoos on his torso through his dense hair, I cannot make out any designs however. I continue to scan up his beefy body and notice two large pierced nipples that he is playing with. "I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to plant my cum deep in your boipussy. I will not stop fucking you in this office until I cannot cum anymore. I'm going to empty my toxic balls deep into your womb, and knock you up with my potent seed. Do you want that? Do you want me to give you every last drop of cum in my big hairy balls? I havent fucked in a week and your pussy is calling me."

I swallow again. This cannot be happening. This is too good to be true.

"Answer me slut. Can I breed your boipussy?" He pushes me on my back, lifting my legs up and grinding his huge jock pouch on my speedo covered ass as he holds my legs.

"Please sir, I want all of your seed in me. No, I need it in me, Daddy." 

"Good boy!" he tears a hole in my speedo and spits on my exposed entrance. "Hold your legs for me." I comply as he slides his jock off and steps up to me. I cannot see his cock, but I feel the warmth radiating off of him near my hole. 

I feel the large warmth of his cock head pushing against my hole. Slowly my hole opens up to his intrusion.

"So fucking tight. No one said how tight you were. The first fuck is going to hurt, but it'll be worth it. Plus once you get the first dose of my toxicity, you'll beg for more."

Toxicity? Toxic balls? Potent seed? Fuck does he have an STD? Before I can say or ask anything, my ring gives way to his head and I feel my pussy being stretched more than it has ever been before. He quickly pushes in me and I moan in agony as I'm invaded by his monster. He pulls partially out, then slams in deeper. 

"Good, son. You've taken 9 inches right away. We will get it all in you soon enough." He starts fucking my hole with vigor. I start crying and moaning in pain from the brutal intrusion. As he slides out of me, pleasure begins to creep in. Wait if I have only nine inches, how big is he?

He continues to fuck me aggressively. Burrowing deeper and deeper into my bowels. "God, daddy! Your so deep!" I moan. Suddenly I feel a warmth around my stomach. I realize that I have cum hands free and my cock isnt even hard yet. He's touching new depths.

"One more push and then you'll have all 12 inches. I'm going to push past your inner ring boy!"

12 inches? 

"God, your a natural slut. Your hole is getting nice and wet! This will make it a lot easier." He tells me as he leans down and passionately kisses me real quick. Then he pulls his cock all the way out, then forcefully slams it all the way in to the hilt, opening up something deep inside of me. I scream in agony as my cock erupts again.

Principle Gordon kisses me again and is short dicking my second ring. I feel a coldness around my hole as he buries himself all the way in me. I feel his balls as well. I reach down and feel a cold steel cock ring hitting my ass. I am immediately aroused by this daddie's accessories. After a few minutes of this, my body finally gets use to the invader. I grab both sides of his face, "I need your load in me now!"

"Good, slut. I'm going to knock you up tonight, if Mike and Chuck haven't yet." He begins long dicking me, his speed increases drastically. I caress my hands through his chest hair as I wrap my legs around his thick trunk of a torso. I quickly latch on to his nipples and play with his barbell piercings. This sets him off and his face and chest turn red, causing his veins to push against his skin. What a sexy fucking site.

I pull on his nipples a little be harder. "I dare you to knock me up. Principle Gordon, please breed me!!" This unleashes a massive roar from him as he slams hard and deep a couple of times. I feel his warmth enter my womb as his cock pulses against the walls of my canal. I cum for a third time still in my speedo.

After a minute of him pumping my hole full of seed. He pulls out of my hole and peels my speedo off. He lays his massive, still mostly hard cock on top of mine. "Holy shit!" It's massively thick and long. I start to laugh as I no longer see my cock, and barely see a sliver of one of my testicles peeking around his shaft. Then I lock onto the tattoo at the base of his cock that leads on to the beginning of his shaft. It's a scorpion with his tail striking onto his shaft, with what looks to be venom spurting out towards his fat blood and cum covered mushroom head.

He quickly kisses me and picks me up. He sits down on the couch with me in his lap. His massive cock is sliding on my hole again. I make out with him as he grinds his cock against my crack. His cold cockring is tickling my balls as he does so. I push back to look at him and see a biohazard tattoo around his left nipple and through his dense fur. 

"Principle Gordon?"

"Yes, Jamie?"

"You said your balls were toxic. Does that mean you have an STD?" I ask as I trace the biohazard tattoo with my finger.

He lifts me up so his cockhead is at my entrance again. "Do you want me to stop fucking you?" he pushes his cock head past my ring and stops. He lets go of me, now I'm holding myself up, keeping his cock from impaling me.

"I don't know sir." He twitches his cock inside of me, making me moan. "Why the biohazard and scorpion on your cock?" I ask again.

"Its because I have HIV." My head starts to spin. "The scorpion is to show cumdumps that my stinger is toxic, HIGHLY toxic. And I love converting neg cumdumps like you." He begins to kiss me. I have to break free of the kiss.

"But I could have HIV!"

"Not yet, but we'll get you there."

"No no, this cant be."

"Yes it can be, if you want it. I thought you knew."

"Knew what? What these meant. What toxic loads, and impregnating you. That's why Ashley's Dad was so mad. You had Chuck and Mike's toxic loads in you then."

"Oh fuck. No No No."

"If you don't want it, then get off my dick. But, if you get off my dick. You will never, ever have it again. I will tell Mike and Chuck. And you will never have their cocks or cum ever again. The choice is yours." He flexes his cock again causing me to moan. "But it looks like your little cock likes the fact that you've taken several POZ loads." He strokes my hard leaking cock.

I sigh, unsure and scared. As I sigh, my legs loosen up and I slide down Principle Gordon's scorpion stinger...