Any older bottoms who like to get fucked by young, twinkish guys?

CumInside84

13 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

Okay, so what constitutes "older"? 40? 50? 60?   I find these kinds of threads incredibly entertaining because at one point in my life 30 was considered "over the hill".  You were done, the party was over.  Boy was I wrong.  I don't get irritated, I laugh, when I read some posts or overhear guys saying "oh, I would never hook up with him, he's in his 40s".  It's not as prevalent here on BZ, but other hook up sites and apps guys make up these kind of remarks all the time.  I just sit back and say to myself "Just you wait......".  Because time marches on and  before you know it there is a face staring you back in the mirror that isn't 25 anymore, and that person still wants to have sex, for MANY years to come.

Time marches on gentleman, never say never!

One thing I've learned is that those same cute 20 year old become much, much hotter when they hit 30+ and start showing "mileage"...and oftentimes they become MUCH sluttier. 

To answer the original question, if I could, hell yeah I would let 'em top.

One of my favorite experiences was in the woods at a gay campground. I had been checking out the gay play area. There was only one guy but I wasn't really turned on by him. A mid-twenties cub was about to enter the play area but turned to go down another path off into the woods. I thought, 'what the fuck, what have I got to loose?' I  followed him.  When he looked back and saw me he stopped and leaned against a tree. I  walked right to him and we began to kiss. His hands began to explore my ass. I wasted no time dropping my shorts,  bending against the tree and presenting my ass. He ate it out for a minute before pushing his nice sized cock in. Not too big, not too small. He pounded me well and didn't take very long to cum. 65 anonymously bred by 25, so fuckin hot 🔥 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

I was very promiscuous as a teen. I had decided in high school that vanilla Bors me. The night I graduated from high school, I was only 17, I went to a bathhouse for the first time.

I’m extremely turned on by young guys who are as perverted as I was. And that added level of sexual adventure is reasoning enough to pull them into my bed.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

I got married to a big-dicked twink after he unknowingly pozzed me. The other gogo dancers in West Hollywood must have INITIATED him into the 'brotherhood'. We have been thick as thieves for over ten years now. Age DIFFERENCE between us is 25 years! Our prenuptial was a pledge that ALL SEX IS SPORT, no jealousy, no shame or hypocrisy allowed! Also not allowed are old-school home-wreckers or those showing the attitude. And ALL SEX MUST BE CONSUMMATED BAREBACK or it's too lame to brag about!

Young guys getting bred and submitting OPENLY and proudly to jaded much older, barebackers has  become an awesome turn-on for the both of us!

A 1 CqabEcnWcAAorch.jpg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

8 hours ago, partying.hard said:

I was very promiscuous as a teen. I had decided in high school that vanilla Bors me. The night I graduated from high school, I was only 17, I went to a bathhouse for the first time.

I’m extremely turned on by young guys who are as perverted as I was. And that added level of sexual adventure is reasoning enough to pull them into my bed.

They're the same extreme turn on for me too. I wasn't that out to even myself at that age to go to a bathhouse, but I already knew that kinky and dirty sex was way more fun lol.