Any older bottoms who like to get fucked by young, twinkish guys?

CumInside84

• Moderators
10 hours ago, ellentonboy said:

I would like to pose this question to BZ members - at what age is too old?  Now I am smart enough to realize that this topic has already been discussed but I would like the 2024 versions.   Should there be no more than a certain number of years between the two (or three) guys involved?  

It gets very dicey to me, when I meet someone who is obviously sexually interested.  If he asks my age, do I tell him the real number (I mean the REAL number).????

I just don't want to cross the line and sleep with someone who I could have fathered .

I obviously am not holding a gun to anyone's head and telling them to get naked, but at some point I just would like to know what is "appropriate" rather than "inappropriate"

My rule of thumb is "mature enough to make a rational adult decision". Sometimes that means 25 is too young. Other times 19 is just fine. The other rule is "there is mutual attraction" - it takes two to tango, and if one guy isn't into the other, nobody is going to have good fun. Personally, I'm not particularly attracted to the twinkish types (I like my men to be men, not boys), but no judgment on those who do. And yeah, I fucked a 19-year-old a few months ago, and he came back for seconds (and thirds), and I'm technically old enough to be his grandfather. Is that inappropriate? Not according to my moral compass. Societal rules are a bunch of hooey most of the time.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

My rule of thumb is "mature enough to make a rational adult decision". Sometimes that means 25 is too young. Other times 19 is just fine. The other rule is "there is mutual attraction" - it takes two to tango, and if one guy isn't into the other, nobody is going to have good fun. Personally, I'm not particularly attracted to the twinkish types (I like my men to be men, not boys), but no judgment on those who do. And yeah, I fucked a 19-year-old a few months ago, and he came back for seconds (and thirds), and I'm technically old enough to be his grandfather. Is that inappropriate? Not according to my moral compass. Societal rules are a bunch of hooey most of the time.

I agree with what you are saying.  It does depend on the individuals, I have had 40 year old men act like they were in middle school, and I also have enjoyed a recent high school graduate (over 18) who was mature, polite, and there for only one reason, because he wanted to have sex wit me.  I do try to take it on a case by case basis, online I am not really the aggressive type, if I see someone in their 20s I don' normally message them.  However, if they reach out to me first, and I even bring up the age difference, then I figure it's fair game and if they want to play that 's great.  I know of one couple I played with  who were  30 years different in age, and I have to say at first I found it a bit creepy.  They seemed to be very fond of one another, but once the sex started I just let it happen and both times I have been with them it has been drama free and fairly good sex.  So I am going to worry less about the numbers, again I don't hit on the twinkish 20 somethings but if one should be genuinely interested I might decide to go for it.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

I agree with what you are saying.  It does depend on the individuals, I have had 40 year old men act like they were in middle school, and I also have enjoyed a recent high school graduate (over 18) who was mature, polite, and there for only one reason, because he wanted to have sex wit me.  I do try to take it on a case by case basis, online I am not really the aggressive type, if I see someone in their 20s I don' normally message them.  However, if they reach out to me first, and I even bring up the age difference, then I figure it's fair game and if they want to play that 's great.  I know of one couple I played with  who were  30 years different in age, and I have to say at first I found it a bit creepy.  They seemed to be very fond of one another, but once the sex started I just let it happen and both times I have been with them it has been drama free and fairly good sex.  So I am going to worry less about the numbers, again I don't hit on the twinkish 20 somethings but if one should be genuinely interested I might decide to go for it.

Your so right!

• Thanks 1

I believe that dichotomy is a turn on.  I’m 46, 5-10, 183 pounds, and totally versatile.  

It’s super hot for me when a Twink, or most guys who you would think are a bottom, are able to throw me on my back and heave up my legs, just to climb on top and stuff their cock up my ass.

but an even bigger turn on is a big brute, a muscle jock, the guy who everyone assumes is a top, is willing to lay back and throw up his legs so I can climb on top and fuck him. Jesus, that’s one of the hottest fantasies, in regards to a type of man I’m into.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, partying.hard said:

I believe that dichotomy is a turn on.  I’m 46, 5-10, 183 pounds, and totally versatile.  

It’s super hot for me when a Twink, or most guys who you would think are a bottom, are able to throw me on my back and heave up my legs, just to climb on top and stuff their cock up my ass.

but an even bigger turn on is a big brute, a muscle jock, the guy who everyone assumes is a top, is willing to lay back and throw up his legs so I can climb on top and fuck him. Jesus, that’s one of the hottest fantasies, in regards to a type of man I’m into.

Totally agree, that is my hottest fantasy too🐷

On 12/11/2023 at 4:09 PM, viking8x6 said:

I fucked a 19-year-old a few months ago, and he came back for seconds (and thirds)

[Thirds].... Greedy, greedy, greedy! ''Please @viking8x6, I want some more'' .... How very Oliver Twist! 😆 As for 19, you old dog you 🐽 You are as old as the man you feel I always say 👅

So about a year ago I met a very polite 26 year old (I was 54 at the time), in a club in Gran Canaria. He said he found me hot and could he fuck me? Well how could I turn him down when he asked so nicely?

What I found was, he was so eager and excited it didn't actually take him long to cum, and it was a nice plentiful deep load too. I didn't want it to end, so being a bottom who loves bottoms, I asked him if I could rim him (he had such a cute bubble butt). He said I could, and I love rimming, so dug in nice and deep, tasted and smelt heavenly, anyway this guy being young, he was hard again in minutes, so I said to him Do you want to go again? He did and fucked another lovely load into me.

So whereas before I tended to stick to older guys, I'll happily now let younger guys have a go if they want, all loads are welcome after all oink!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 5 weeks later...