Shaved or Bushy?

BBBxCumDumpster

I was nicknamed Sasquatch in high school. I'm one of furriest pigs a lot of guys will ever meet. Pubes are hot, but when mine are left to forest they dwarf my average dick.

So I prefer to do light maintenance. I have the appearance of being natural, but really I'm carefully sculpting my pubes with a comb and scissors as frequently as I clip my nails.

• Like 1

I love a nice bush. A bit of manscaping is alright to prevent things from becoming too overgrown. Smooth balls are nice though, as it helps you lick them and fully appreciate this area with your tongue.

I like it bushy, shaved, trimmed, shaped...it all depends on the guy.  It depends on the overall appearance of the guy.  Some guys look great smooth, you couldn't imagine them with pubes.  Some guys' pubes fit well with the rest of their appearance.  Some guys look great trimmed or shaping their pubes.  I like it when a guy shapes his pubes, suggests a bit of kinkiness that can make for great fun.