Shaved or Bushy?

BBBxCumDumpster

I had great fun This past weekend with a really hairy new guy who has been slamming me. At one point during a break between the action I was leading him around the condo by His dick, and I asked him if he had ever thought about shaving or trimming and a half her to do it for him. He said he had never done that but was willing if I wanted to do it.  I thought I would just trim them up, so I took him into the shower with a haircutting clippers. He liked the results so much and he asked for shaving cream and a razor and took the rest of it it off himself. I would never I would not trust myself with a razor in my hand when I’m that high, so he finish the job Right down to the skin dick, nuts, and crotch. Do amazing, and I dove down on him I immediately. I don’t think he’ll ever let it grow again.  Lol

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 11/3/2021 at 12:21 AM, evilcoyote said:

Love bush. 

Same.  Everything about it.

Favorite is after I've been rubbing/licking/mouthing/teasing a dude's bulge and unzip a his jeans/slide down his briefs...  and his cock springs out and I see all that hair behind it...  

That's when I take a deep breath and fucking inhale it.  

• Like 3

On 2/22/2022 at 5:54 AM, TallHungNYC said:

Same.  Everything about it.

Favorite is after I've been rubbing/licking/mouthing/teasing a dude's bulge and unzip a his jeans/slide down his briefs...  and his cock springs out and I see all that hair behind it...  

That's when I take a deep breath and fucking inhale it.  

Me too.  I love the smell of lightly sweaty pubes.  I love sniffing as  deep throating.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Used to shave, now I just trim up.  It's too much effort keeping smooth.  Besides, I'm a really good Bottom and the select Tops privileged enough to get inside me will attest to not caring that my cock was surrounded with thick, manly pubic hair.  They were too busy exploding in my ass.