Second Hole?

downtownswallow

5 hours ago, downtownswallow said:

I see random comments about a second mythical hole in a man's ass.  As a Bottom, I can't say I've ever experienced a 2ndary penetration that made me see the Almighty or shoot diamonds from my dick.  Is there such a thing?

There are actually two things referred to as a "second hole". The more common, shared among all humans, is the connection spot between the end of the sigmoid colon and the beginning of the rectum. Ordinarily, in the standard layout of these two organs there's a sharp turn between them, so a cock long enough to extend into the bottom of the sigmoid colon will typically find a bit of resistance as it breaches that point. That said, the entire colon is lined with muscles (that's how it moves food waste along), and there's no special sphincter, as there is at the far end of the rectum, to "breach" with a big cock. It's just that there are muscles that are being stretched a bit by the cock's entry.

In trans men, the vagina is something called the "second hole" (or "bonus hole"). But if that's what is meant, it should be clear from the context.

• Upvote 1

Just now, str8mature5 said:

Second ring is deep so your top has to work at getting to it

As I noted, there's no actual "ring" and what most of us think is the "ring" is not all that far inside. The average adult male rectum is about 12 cm (about 4 3/4") long, with another 3-4 cm (about an inch and a half) comprising the anal sphincter ring. Obviously, there's some variation among men (size queens, rejoice) but it's not like there's some magic ring 8 or 9 inches back that only the super-hung can reach. The muscles of the lowest portion of the colon - which are responsible for moving feces along into the rectum - just kind of peter out, and the last one is not some gripping tight thing like the anal sphincter.

It presumably "feels" like that because the top's cock will only really feel the muscles of the colon once enough of the head makes it far enough inside the colon for it to get a grip. And conversely, the bottom's unlikely to feel anything until the top gets far enough inside (as in, probably, the whole head plus some), because then the muscles gripping the shaft behind the head will tighten down more than those gripping the head, and your body then senses an "object" as opposed to just being full from a more or less uniform shaft.

It’s 100% a thing, the ring at the end of your rectum entering the colon. I breached mine today with my double ended dildo. Takes a bit of effort to punch through but feels good. There are toys designed to go deep into your colon usually called colon snakes.

• Piggy 1

35 minutes ago, BBSMKR said:

It’s 100% a thing, the ring at the end of your rectum entering the colon. I breached mine today with my double ended dildo. Takes a bit of effort to punch through but feels good. There are toys designed to go deep into your colon usually called colon snakes.

Not denying the existence of such toys, but I'm going by what anatomists say: it's not that there's a ring at the juncture of the colon and rectum, it's that there are muscles surrounding the colon walls, top to bottom. I suppose you could consider the first muscle encountered there as a "ring" but it's no different from the muscle tissue half an inch, an inch, two inches, etc. farther up the colon. It's just muscle vs non-muscle.

The bigger reason there's a bit of a barrier to entry into the colon is that the juncture between the two is a 90 degree turn. The colon descends down one side of your lower torso, then makes a sharp turn towards the center of the torso where it makes another sharp turn and joins the rectum. That turn, coupled with the fact you're entering a muscle-lined corridor, is what makes things feel like a separate "ring". But it's completely unlike the kind of ring we have at the anus (keeping feces in the rectum) or the sphincter clamping the urethra (keeping urine inside the body).

From my own experience I can feel when a top with a large cock goes deep inside. It's usually like a very small signal deep inside me. This happens with cock longer than 8" (20cm). 

• 1 month later...
On 11/8/2021 at 6:02 PM, BBSMKR said:

Snake me😵💧🍆🚬💋

• Like 2

What @BootmanLA refers to is anatomically correct. But, boy… when I’ve had cocks reach that end of the the rectum and work those muscle walls over, that’s the place where anal orgasms are born! That orgasm, that well-fucked satiated feeling, it can last for a couple of days for me. 

• Like 1

On 11/7/2021 at 5:10 PM, BootmanLA said:

Ordinarily, in the standard layout of these two organs there's a sharp turn between them

BootmanLA is correct,  That almost "right-angle" turn between the colon and the rectum is also sometimes called the "second ring", the first being the actual anus.  I think the nomenclature may be basically regional, in that I very seldom heard the term "second hole" back in the Midwest.  99 times out of 100, it's called the "second ring" in that area.