As a bottom, often surprised by how seldom hot tops really fuck, it's hard not to be curious. Be as honest as you seriously can.

profwhtforhung

Honestly, ideally, how many times do you really want to fuck/be fucked?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Honestly, ideally, how many times do you really want to fuck/be fucked?

• Monthly
    • Once every two weeks
    • Weekly
    • Twice a week
    • Daily
    • Twice a day
    • Three times a day
    • Six times a day
    • More than six times a day: feel free to specify number
    • Never

i think this is often a supply and demand question?  

ideally, i'd like to be the bottom half of a Total Top/total bottom relationship, and develop a union where He could have it any time He wanted/needed. i want quality over quantity and find that when i am doing the quantity thing, it's because i am getting the quality part in pieces. 

When cruising places are available, it's not unusual for me to take 4 or 5 cocks in a short time, but the pandemic and online has cut that kind of hook up way back. Even online seemed a lot more productive in its earlier days. 

But for me, quantity without connection has lost a lot of its appeal. i'd much rather have less sex and with one Guy than more sex with lots of guys because the connection with quick hook up is usually shallow or minimal. i'm kinky, and it takes some relationship for guys with kinks to develop all the myriad ways two men can connect sexually. 

i find i have sex a lot more, and a lot better, when i have a FB and we click, are compatible, because we get to know each others desires and that provides more ways to have sex, so more and better sex happens. 

It's a tricky one because sometimes I want to get fucked and sometimes I don't. When I do want to get fucked however I need it more than once and ideally over a long session. So yeah I'd be happy with once a week as long as I need the rest of that week to recover 😉

I WANT it every day. I need it every week.  How often I actually get it depends on the supply and my schedule.  There are days I don't have time or the energy to hunt down an anon load. There are other days, I'll hit a bookstore or bath or sauna or theater or cruising area or app and take cock all day/night.  I love a good quality fuck, but I really enjoy ANY fuck. For me, it's not a quality vs quantity question. I like more dick, because i like the variety and the newness of an anon load. I enjoy repeats (as it lets me know they liked my hole), but I LOVE new cock and trying to figure out how HE likes it, what he responds best to and how that load is gonna taste/feel...  If I could take very cock in the world, I would. Just to say I've had all of them! <oink>

• Like 1

I think the topic description and the posts betray a disconnect. The TOPIC is supposed to be about how often (or seldom) tops like to have sex - ie fuck someone. But then the first post asks about fucking OR getting fucked, and most of the responses are bottoms who want it all the time.

Well duh, Sherlock.

I think we've established conclusively over the years that the supply of bottoms greatly exceeds the supply of tops, and the sexual appetite of many bottoms exceeds the capacity of any particular top man. 

So let's (just for fun) make up some realistic-seeming numbers and see how they work together. So in a given area, assume there's 100 gay men, of whom 70 are bottoms or at least versatile men who strongly prefer bottoming. Maybe 20 are versatile men who genuinely like both, or who may lean top, and MAYBE 10 who are essentially or completely tops.

Most bottoms can, if they don't shoot while being fucked, take more than one fucking in a row (they may not get that chance often, but the point is, they CAN - and many would love the chance to do so regularly). Let's conservatively say half those 70 would gladly take two (complete to orgasm) fuckings in a row. And let's assume that on average, those bottoms would like to get their preferred level of fucking 3 times a week - again, conservatively speaking. 

That's 315 fuckings that, to satisfy the bottom population, would need to be delivered every week - by 10 "total" tops and 20 versi-tops. Some, no doubt, can fuck to completion twice or even three times in one day, others only once, but that's still (on average) 10 fuckings a week the tops would have to deliver to satisfy the bottoms.

So yes, from a bottom's perspective, it's probably "shocking" how seldom tops seem to want to fuck. But in reality, the tops are probably getting >100% of the opportunities they want, even with a healthy, roaring sex drive. It's just that there are too many bottoms competing for those spots.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

I want it all day every day. Is that realistic? No. But I need it every day. At least once a day but preferably three or more times per day.

Luckily I'm in a relationship with someone who understands what I need. That's not to say he doesn't have days when he's not in the mood. Those are usually the days we cuddle in bed and he fucks me with the dildo while I cling to his chest, or he lets me climb on and ride his dick while he lays down.  Those also tend to be the days when he'll pass me around to a few of his boys or have his room mates use my ass while he watches.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@BootmanLA - Your math makes sense (though I’d say the run of various unscientific polls on here might put your 70% closer to 66%, but we’ll err on the bottom side of vers) but the analysis sort of assumes that all these bottoms are making an equal effort to access the available Tops. They’re not.

For every active bottom you find ass-up in a bathhouse, how many are just wandering around the halls looking (or posing) but not taking the initiative? How many are at a bar instead, fully clothed, looking for Mr. Perfect? How many are at home with their pants off behind a glowing screen trolling the apps with a blank, faceless profile, and wondering why they can’t get a Top to magically come find them where they are and fulfill all their fantasies without them ever having to take their eyes off the screen? Answer: A lot of them.

I think you’re absolutely right that there is simply too much gay ass in want of fucking for the limited number of Tops to service them all even if they felt so inclined. But if the algebra is as simple as Tops being spread too thin, how does that explain gangbangs? How does that account for the fact that I can host my anonymous ass in a hotel at town that can barely call itself a city and average five Tops a night - and all of them leave their load?

What that tells me is that the bottoms may exist in the community, but a sizable percentage of the ones bitching about not being able to get fucked aren’t actually trying. Or if they are, they aren’t doing anything to make themselves stand out in the endless sea of ass.

Tops are still fucking. Of course they are. Why? Ask any Top - because there’s nothing else that compares to the feeling of cumming inside someone else. They’re never, ever going to stop. Have they cut back? Sure. COVID is scary, and it’s changed the game a bit. I’ve certainly noticed the difference. I also noticed how it felt in July in Atlanta when three huge cocks in a row each spent an hour reaming my cunt.

I wonder, though, if a site like Breedingzone leaves some readers with a false impression of what life is really like out in the sexual world. If a person were to believe everything posted on these threads, he would come away with the idea that the site is populated almost entirely by sexual athletes who take multiple partners with oversized endowments on a nearly daily basis. But we know that so much fantasy is offered up as testimonial that it’s difficult to know when someone’s actually telling the truth. Case in point: I really did take three Tops, one right after the other, in Atlanta in July, for about an hour each, and each of them had an unusually large penis. But such a telling is unlikely to be taken seriously when every third post is about somebody getting DP’d with 9-inch cocks.

So if someone spends much time here reading about the exploits of the members and assumes that they represent a reality in which everyone else is getting his hole filled, the reader can only wonder why it’s not happening for him - maybe all the Tops around him have just stopped fucking?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ErosWired said:

how does that explain gangbangs?

It's actually quite simple:  Most Tops like gangbangs.  Most Tops like to have sex in the context of an orgy.  One guy asks another guy how that Hole feels ... the reply is "it's great, wanna try it"?  That kind of camaraderie between Tops is commonplace in a group-sex situation.  It's also one way for Tops to reinforce their confidence in their Breeding techniques.  

But to answer the larger question above, yes, there are more men needing TopCock than there are Tops to keep all the Holes happy.  We can usually pump Sperm two or three times (or, maybe only once?) in an evening.  In the context of a gangbang, Tops can get into a number of Holes, which is an important goal.  Frankly, it's fun to Breed with a group of your peers.  

So any bottom that feels he isn't getting enough should be proactive - i.e. get your Hole to where the raw Cock is, instead of waiting for it to come to you.  The Cock is already out there, despite diminished numbers compared to Holes.  When bottoms don't bother to get their Holes to where the Cock is, one can't help but wonder why.  

• Like 1

@ErosWired, I agree 100% that bottoms vary dramatically in the amount of effort they put into getting fucked (and likewise, in the ability they have to seek it out, so as not to lay all the blame on them not working at it). What I meant to describe was averages, not how much sex any one bottom could reasonably expect. 

If anything, of course, gangbangs further exacerbate the problem for other bottoms; if tops only have so many loads to give over a given period of time, and several of them are teaming up to give them all to one bottom, then that's going to take away from the available pool, so to speak. 

I'd also note that while a lot of them might not admit it, one thing holding some bottoms back from getting as much as they might otherwise receive is a desire for something more than an anonymous fuck. Not saying they're wanting every guy who fucks them to marry them, but I've known a lot of guys out there who wanted each guy who fucked them to be at least a "potential" for something more. That's a very limiting factor. And I'm not saying it's wrong to look for that; it's just that anyone who does is limiting the amount of sex he's going to have. By a lot.

4 hours ago, hntnhole said:

It's actually quite simple:  Most Tops like gangbangs.  Most Tops like to have sex in the context of an orgy.  One guy asks another guy how that Hole feels ... the reply is "it's great, wanna try it"?  That kind of camaraderie between Tops is commonplace in a group-sex situation.  It's also one way for Tops to reinforce their confidence in their Breeding techniques.  

But to answer the larger question above, yes, there are more men needing TopCock than there are Tops to keep all the Holes happy.  We can usually pump Sperm two or three times (or, maybe only once?) in an evening.  In the context of a gangbang, Tops can get into a number of Holes, which is an important goal.  Frankly, it's fun to Breed with a group of your peers.  

So any bottom that feels he isn't getting enough should be proactive - i.e. get your Hole to where the raw Cock is, instead of waiting for it to come to you.  The Cock is already out there, despite diminished numbers compared to Holes.  When bottoms don't bother to get their Holes to where the Cock is, one can't help but wonder why.  

You might be surprised. I frequently encounter tops who are adamantly opposed to gangbangs; they want the center of attention to be on them, and not just for the (however many it is) number of minutes he's fucking the bottom. There are a lot of tops who don't like to share. (There are obviously quite a few that do, of course, or gangbangs and even sex parties wouldn't be a thing.)

Good points made above.  You also have to factor in travelers, errant "straight" men, fisters and toys into your numbers.   Many holes get filled with non-cocks as well as cocks. Some are content with nightstand fun when they can't get the real thing. Some bottoms just end up going unfulfilled.  Some have other issues that preclude them from seeking out the meat they crave.  They may be in a monogamous relationship. They may have an active infection and are out of commission. They may be recovering from a night of overworking their hole. They may be fighting a bout of depression or insecurity. They may be caring for a loved one and not able to get away....   While the math above is sound, there are multiple variables that can skew those numbers in all kinds of ways.  Likewise, the tops may also be in or out of play for the same reasons.  Or they may have jacked off/been blown and not have the NEED to fuck a hole or they may be edging. Or they may be saving their load for a special hole.   It is easy to get a warped sense of how many people are having sex if you're reading about all of our exploits on here, but I have to remind you. None of us posts "Day 3 of no dick. I'm going crazy" or "1/2 way through my antibiotics. 3 more days until I get fucked again."  Or "meds got me all messed up. Back to the Dr for a dosage adjustment"  or even "I'm too damn tired today. I'm just gonna read BZ and jack off."  Social Media, in general, makes us think everyone else is having more fun than we are.

Edited by phukhole