As a bottom, often surprised by how seldom hot tops really fuck, it's hard not to be curious. Be as honest as you seriously can.

profwhtforhung

Honestly, ideally, how many times do you really want to fuck/be fucked?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Honestly, ideally, how many times do you really want to fuck/be fucked?

• Monthly
    • Once every two weeks
    • Weekly
    • Twice a week
    • Daily
    • Twice a day
    • Three times a day
    • Six times a day
    • More than six times a day: feel free to specify number
    • Never

15 hours ago, ErosWired said:

@BootmanLA - Your math makes sense (though I’d say the run of various unscientific polls on here might put your 70% closer to 66%, but we’ll err on the bottom side of vers) but the analysis sort of assumes that all these bottoms are making an equal effort to access the available Tops. They’re not.

For every active bottom you find ass-up in a bathhouse, how many are just wandering around the halls looking (or posing) but not taking the initiative? How many are at a bar instead, fully clothed, looking for Mr. Perfect? How many are at home with their pants off behind a glowing screen trolling the apps with a blank, faceless profile, and wondering why they can’t get a Top to magically come find them where they are and fulfill all their fantasies without them ever having to take their eyes off the screen? Answer: A lot of them.

I think you’re absolutely right that there is simply too much gay ass in want of fucking for the limited number of Tops to service them all even if they felt so inclined. But if the algebra is as simple as Tops being spread too thin, how does that explain gangbangs? How does that account for the fact that I can host my anonymous ass in a hotel at town that can barely call itself a city and average five Tops a night - and all of them leave their load?

What that tells me is that the bottoms may exist in the community, but a sizable percentage of the ones bitching about not being able to get fucked aren’t actually trying. Or if they are, they aren’t doing anything to make themselves stand out in the endless sea of ass.

Tops are still fucking. Of course they are. Why? Ask any Top - because there’s nothing else that compares to the feeling of cumming inside someone else. They’re never, ever going to stop. Have they cut back? Sure. COVID is scary, and it’s changed the game a bit. I’ve certainly noticed the difference. I also noticed how it felt in July in Atlanta when three huge cocks in a row each spent an hour reaming my cunt.

I wonder, though, if a site like Breedingzone leaves some readers with a false impression of what life is really like out in the sexual world. If a person were to believe everything posted on these threads, he would come away with the idea that the site is populated almost entirely by sexual athletes who take multiple partners with oversized endowments on a nearly daily basis. But we know that so much fantasy is offered up as testimonial that it’s difficult to know when someone’s actually telling the truth. Case in point: I really did take three Tops, one right after the other, in Atlanta in July, for about an hour each, and each of them had an unusually large penis. But such a telling is unlikely to be taken seriously when every third post is about somebody getting DP’d with 9-inch cocks.

So if someone spends much time here reading about the exploits of the members and assumes that they represent a reality in which everyone else is getting his hole filled, the reader can only wonder why it’s not happening for him - maybe all the Tops around him have just stopped fucking?

I agree with a lot of what you’re saying, that a lot of wanna-be-fucked bottoms just don’t make themselves available to tops who are more than willing to pound snd breed their asses.  They use all kind of excuses for not taking the plunge, mostly that the top doesn’t look like prince charming. Closer to reality I’ve found over the years that the hottest tops are not the GQ models. A hot top is all about the attitude. These hesitant bottoms are wasting their sexual life away.

Actually, there may be a question of semantics involved here, mea culpa for missing the obvious distinction.

Thanks, BootmanLA, for clearing that up.  A classic "gangbang" does imply that several Tops all fuck one Hole.  I overlooked that difference from an "orgy", (wherein everybody fucks/ sucks everybody) while replying.  If follows that only one bottom is invited to a "gangbang", (often advertised in advance with something like "whoring out (sub's sn) on Wednesday at 7:00 pm"  The obvious implication is that the sub is the only sub.  Do pardon my depraved mind for not being completely accurate in the reply.

Thanks also, phukhole, for your thoughts.  You mention many valid reasons a sub might have for needing to cancel his appearance at a gangbang.  All are valid, and completely understandable. There is one I don't quite understand though.  How can a bottom that is dedicated to taking Sperm up his gut honestly be in a monogamous relationship?  It seems to be the very definition of an oxymoron.  An "open" relationship, sure.  A "controlled" relationship (i.e. Dom/sub, wherein the D sends the s out to take loads for whatever reason), sure. But monogamous?  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

You might be surprised. I frequently encounter tops who are adamantly opposed to gangbangs; [...] There are a lot of tops who don't like to share.

I find this too, really quite often when hotel hosting. Men just up and say they don’t like groups. To some degree they may be covering for a need or desire for discretion, but the result is the same.

Then, annoyingly, are the Tops who hit you up but say they’re not interested unless you do have a group lined up - and some will go as far as specifying how many. I just tell them to bring as many as they want and I’ll service them all... but they practically never do.

11 hours ago, phukhole said:

Or they may have jacked off/been blown and not have the NEED to fuck a hole

That’s another good point - I think there’s sometimes a delicate balancing act bottoms have to do when trying to entice a Top in for a hookup. Get him a little too excited and he may pop his cork before he ever gets out the door.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I overlooked that difference from an "orgy", (wherein everybody fucks/ sucks everybody) while replying. 

Even so, though: not all tops like orgies, either. I know some who are self-conscious about "performing" in front of others, especially if they have hangups about not being as big as some other tops, or about finishing too quickly, or whatever. Some tops just prefer one-on-one to the exclusion of any other arrangement.

I accept your point.  I suppose guys born to Breed Holes may also be born with (or inculcated with somewhere along the line) the insecurities you  mention.  It's a perfect example of just because it didn't happen to me, or apply to me, doesn't mean it's not valid.  There's more than enough room in our particular corner of the world for every guy to do what he needs to do, and do it how he wants to.  

Thanks.

(Clears throat)

Well I've fucked at orgies and obviously 1-on-1s. Never btmed at a group thing, so this is my experience topping.

1. Partying - too many groups masquerade as users laying around. I had one cute btm on G shat on my dick. Not fun. You can try to do invite-only but invariable a stranger gets in and it's downhill.  Maybe a bouncer is needed ... At which point it's easier for the group to meat at a sauna, lol!

2. The Selfish Btm - ok, y'all did hit a point that I've experienced: a group can be a Great buffet of butts!  fuck yes!  try em each!  ... But there's that Selfish Btm who sucks on your dick like a vacuum, french kisses your lips numb, ignore others, and basically forgets it's not a 1-on-1 thing.  Though flattering, a selfish btm kills the whole point of groups. So have btms that play well with others or only 1 btm who stays slutty not kissy.

3. Hot guys do show up at groups, even if someone might think the host is fugly. Beauty in beholder. At a group, a btm could opt to only want to be fucked by the hot, big dick guy; or the fugly who fucked really well; but if that btm has an agenda at the party, well... go back to point #2 for problems there.

A lot of assumptions here -- assume makes for an ass of u and me.

I'm versatile, so I wasn't really sure how to answer the question.  I chose 3 times a day, could be fairly happy if I fucked and was fucked 3 times a day. The reality is I'm always horny and willing.

I'm reasonably sure I more than met that quota topping when I was in my 20s and 30s, but never quite succeeded in averaging 3 times a day bottoming.  Unfortunately at 52 while I am still happy to stick my dick into to multiple bottoms I can no longer cum more than twice a day plus I have lived in Portland for almost 15 years where there has always been an extreme shortage of willing fucking partners either top or bottom, so I have had to mostly satisfy my needs while traveling.  After an almost 2 week dry spell, I did manage to get fucked by 13 guys in the last 4 days and have 5 of them breed me, and had my dick in 10 guys and bred 3 of them.

I found the discussion on groups interesting, I have found that like all aspects of sex can vary significantly even among cities of the same size (the PNW is terrible for finding willing guys even in the larger cities).  I love group/orgy settings (parties, sex clubs, baths, secluded cruising spot, and etc.) and am always more than willing to top or bottom in those situations.  My personal perspective, is that the more versatile guys you can get to an event the better the outcome, too many total bottoms will quickly kill almost everyone in attendance sex drive, and contrary to fantasy opinions on this website total tops are almost non-existent.  That's why I'm not really fond of the gang bang concept, it is too limiting to keep everyone excited and the action going.

I really, really need to get a sex vacation in soon, I'm not traveling much for work right now, and have been working way too many hours to take the time to find partners in Portland.  I need to make a dedicated sex trip to I always have good luck in SoCal, Denver or Chicago so the next trip will be to one of those locals rather than trying a new location where I may or may not be able to get rid of some of my pent up hornyness.

This is a good summary.  I've done groups as both a top and bottom (sometimes both in the same night) and all of this rings true.

As for the partying bit, this has become more of an issue for me the last few years.  In a previous city of residence, there was a guy who hosted a monthly party; these were incredibly fund and most of us were regulars or semi-regulars.  We all got to know each other and occasionally met up 1-on-1 outside of the orgies.  We would get the oddball here and there, but the host did an amazing job at trying to keep this in check.  Nowadays, I've been messged too many times by guys saying "XX guys looking for more", which I immediately take as a bunch of guys on drugs who can't get it up to play.  No thanks...

As for the selfish bottoms, my friend that hosted the regular parties would tell the bottoms to put on a blindfold and hop in the slings (he had two).  The point was that you weren't supposed to care who was fucking you.  Would the other guys do side play while waiting?  Of course, but the bottoms were the main events and the loads were always saved for them.  I've only encountered the selfish ones mentioned by @chipygmalion80 at bathhouses and sex clubs...the ones that want you all to yourself, but don't have the actual sexual skills to keep me from wanting to run away at the first opportunity.  

Over time, I've lost interest in orgies and groups.  I don't get the connection that I get in 1-on-1 scenarios, and it's desensitised me.  Not saying I'm looking for the love of my life, but some level of connection is required for me to be even remotly interested in going all the way to completion.  One of my biggest pet peeves in cruising for cock online are the "tops" that insist that I have loads in me already, and any number I tell them is never enough.  Any guy that asks me about how many loads I have gets no further responses from me.  

• Upvote 1

On 11/9/2021 at 9:52 AM, hntnhole said:

The Cock is already out there, despite diminished numbers compared to Holes.  When bottoms don't bother to get their Holes to where the Cock is, one can't help but wonder why.  

One big variable that affects how well a bottom does is his age and appearance.

At the sauna I've seen older bottoms spend a long time on a public sling without getting much attention, but young hot bottoms get a lot of attention. From experience I know that it gets harder for a bottom to get attention. One reason may be that there are lots of older bottoms but younger slutty bottoms are harder to find.

Your point is well taken, hungry hole.  Thanks for the post.

Frankly, everyone (not just we Breeders - everyone) is thoroughly conditioned by Madison Ave to a) do everything we can to emulate conventional notions of "beauty", and b) therefore dis-associate from what M.A. tells us to believe it not "beautiful".  Every time we watch tv we see endless ads for cremes, pills, diet contrivances, muscle-building "fitness" machines, even such distasteful commercials dealing with cleaning the female genitalia !!!  Thus, we are immersed in conditioning as to what is "beautiful", "attractive" is also yourhful.

What we are not conditioned to accept, is that there is more to people then merely whether they're outwardly "attractive".  Everyone ages, and thus falls out of the attention of Madison Ave.  Obviously though, they peddle the illusion to everyone in the effort to peddle more junk.  Sure - a young man in the bloom of early adulthood is a pleasure to Breed, but that pleasure is only skin-deep.  If one gets more acquainted with that young man, he could turn out to possess a beautiful soul too - or, a shallow one.  Thus, men of a certain seasoning (read older) may learn to develop a sense of deeper worth, deeper value in a bottom who is experienced at his craft.  More devoted, more sincere, more committed to servicing BreedCock than a younger guy.  You're correct in believing that most Tops are just interested in rutting in a pretty Hole.  There are some of us though, that would much prefer to Breed in a Hole that recognizes and accepts his Calling, and services Cock with that mental, emotional, sometimes even spiritual commitment.  

As a Top, and in the context of a bar, backroom, cruise joint -  I don't really get impressed with a Hole until I observe the above-mentioned attributes, which I find far more Cock-hardening than just a pretty face/body/Hole. I accept that my perspective may not agree with most Tops, but over the years I've learned that commitment to servicing Cock is far sexier than just being younger.  Given that it's not that easy to find, I seldom fuck 1-1, preferring to hit the darkrooms and wade into the melee of Cocks Breeding Holes just for the pure thrill of it.  I never expect to find any kind of real "value" in that context, but it damn sure gets my blood boiling.

Point:  maybe you could broaden your horizons a bit - find a more varied set of locations where you can offer your qualities.  Why go back to where the prettyboys are busy soaking up all the Sperm?  Find a cruise bar - make acquaintances - become something of a regular.  I'd guess that you'll be a bit busier. 

Best wishes ...

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Thanks for all the interesting and honest answers here.  Sexuality, and, in my experience, gay sexuality, is pretty fascinating.  The number of hot hung tops I've been with over the years who really don't seem to have that many partners, and don't seem to have been in many, if any, serious relationships, often surprises me, as do the number of tops who seem so discreet they happily fuck raw.  Even thought of discretion surprise me, since I guess I see myself as fairly discreet, but can fairly easily be talked into fucking some I doubt I would have otherwise considered fucking, even meeting them randomly while walking down the street.

Both my partner and I are bottoms. While we do not fuck each other, we have an open relationship & have circle of FWB & fuck buds that we can meet. I would say between the two of us we hook up 2-3x a week with buddies. We sometimes play together but mostly separate due to our work schedule. I think 2-3x/wk is enough to keep us happy but if we had more time on our hands I wouldn’t be shocked if we desired more. 

We are fortunate to not have “supply” issue because we live in a very gay city & over the years we’ve met a lot to tops that we keep in touch with and are interested in meeting up whenever free. If we want to meet new tops on the apps, that’s where we may find the supply issue but we really don’t log on often as there’s someone around most of time. I think key to the “supply” issue is making sure you keep in touch with tops you enjoyed. Also, if I meet new top that I enjoy, I introduce him to my partner and they can coordinate meet up. He does the same for me.