Cum smell after you wake up from a night of taking loads

Teneo

Who loves the smell of cum on your dock and up the ass the smell is so strong it penetrates my underwear and when I take them off the smell give me an instant boner knowing some guy left his jizz. Ever notice how different semen smells different from each guy?

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

An absolute aphrodisiac. Once took a couple of loads in my ass and sprayed all over my stomach and chest. Put my shirt back on pulled up my pants and finished my drive to the airport to get on a flight home. Had to hit the head a couple of times to jerk off on the plane.  This is from that trip. 

5BB306F1-00CE-4A1E-84BA-352DDAC7E496.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, wyobtmbnk said:

An absolute aphrodisiac. Once took a couple of loads in my ass and sprayed all over my stomach and chest. Put my shirt back on pulled up my pants and finished my drive to the airport to get on a flight home. Had to hit the head a couple of times to jerk off on the plane.  This is from that trip. 

5BB306F1-00CE-4A1E-84BA-352DDAC7E496.jpeg

Would fucking finish that cock off by sucking it hard....you could have the spunk back all over your cock..

• Upvote 1

The smell of a bedroom the morning after a night of hard breeding is pure aphrodisiac. Dried cum, the scent of poppers still in the air, stale manstink, maybe even the smell of piss. It's sufficient to get me boned up and ready for more action.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I love incubating cum in my ass all night as it smells so nice by morning.... If its not all been absorbed by then I will try hold it longer for part of my morning.... I try not to wash near my hole for 2 or 3 days after as I adore the smell 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

With my job by the end of the day I am usually filthy with dirt and sweat or whatever else I am working with. So when I take a jerk off break I just blow my load all over my shirt and pants. During a long day I will wack it a couple times. With all the work stains no body can tell what’s what. Unless you take a good sniff. Sweat and cum, I smell good!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Treehugger said:

With my job by the end of the day I am usually filthy with dirt and sweat or whatever else I am working with. So when I take a jerk off break I just blow my load all over my shirt and pants. During a long day I will wack it a couple times. With all the work stains no body can tell what’s what. Unless you take a good sniff. Sweat and cum, I smell good!

Would love to get a good long wiff of you after work. Bet I’d bone up fast‼️

• Upvote 1