Witch do you prefer? A sissy panty faggot cock sucker or just a faggot cock sucker

Although I am masculine not a total CD or fem sissy nor do I want to be a woman or live as one I like to play the part as best I can for men that like it and only while I am being used to suck dick! However I will suck dick dressed in panties or not. As a faggot cock sucker I aim to please the men I suck off.

Witch would you prefer sucking your dick pic one or two or no preference.                 

ONE     faggot_InPixio.thumb.jpg.a590a3ef839ed704a8e991c05ce46757.jpg 

TWO      1154547787_sissyfordaddy.thumb.jpg.46ca42d341130e32fbe02e5ff6b6e3a6.jpg

39 minutes ago, ohmalewhore said:

When most men see me dressed similar to this, the term "sissy" obviously applies. Any words after that are just terms of endearment in my eyes usually, especially "faggot" or "queer" or the like.

heels.jpg

A sexy sissy faggot 

4 hours ago, PeterPuffer said:

Although I am masculine not a total CD or fem sissy nor do I want to be a woman or live as one I like to play the part as best I can for men that like it and only while I am being used to suck dick! However I will suck dick dressed in panties or not. As a faggot cock sucker I aim to please the men I suck off.

Witch would you prefer sucking your dick pic one or two or no preference.                 

ONE     faggot_InPixio.thumb.jpg.a590a3ef839ed704a8e991c05ce46757.jpg 

TWO      1154547787_sissyfordaddy.thumb.jpg.46ca42d341130e32fbe02e5ff6b6e3a6.jpg

Love it when they wearing makeup and come on as a real female slut - if she drops her pants - showing a penis - Hell - it's her body part !  DO IT !

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kimberley said:

I think this depends of the guy orientation. bisexual guys would rather have a slut in lingerie, 100% gay men are more into manly. i can be both so it's their choice how they want me

You're only allowed to be a limp dick baby girl with me 

• Like 3

• 10 months later...

"Although I am masculine not a total CD or fem sissy nor do I want to be a woman or live as one I like to play the part as best I can for men that like it and only while I am being used to suck dick! However I will suck dick dressed in panties or not. As a faggot cock sucker I aim to please the men I suck off."

That's my "panty policy" exactly.  I'm a masculine cocksucking faggot, but I couldn't pull off anything feminine even with a team of drag queens working on me. No interest crossdressing at all. But I am into showing straight/bi married men that I'm submissive to their dominant masculinity and panties/stockings get the job done.  Most of the time, the dude will bring it up and tell me to wear panties and assume that I have some.  And I do!  They know faggots too well!  One straight/bi married dude I've been servicing for almost 5 years has no interest in me at all except for my talented cocksucker mouth. When he likes my deepthroat or whatever, he'll moan and when I'm really doing a good job, he'll say "good girl."  Next time, I'll have on panties and stockings and see what happens.

On 10/16/2022 at 3:40 AM, YayForMe said:

I prefer a bottom dressed, smooth and fem...
I can't get hard with a masc bottom, hairy or in a jock strap.

Being a bottom to me is the ultimate fem position and if there is anything masc about them I cant get hard.

wish you were near me, I love to wear panties, stockings and heels but hard to find guys into it. I'm not at all passable but am shaved smooth love wearing heels love sucking cock, the two together then getting topped would be amazing. Did find a guy a while back who was cool with me wearing panties. Showed up at his place, stripped down to my panties and went to work on his cock. When he was ready he said ok fag, bend over so I can fuck you. He pulled down the lace panties and mounted me. It was fun, would have loved to have had a pair of my heels on. I keep looking. 

DoMeNHeels.jpg

• Like 2

On 10/16/2022 at 8:40 AM, YayForMe said:

I prefer a bottom dressed, smooth and fem...
I can't get hard with a masc bottom, hairy or in a jock strap.

Being a bottom to me is the ultimate fem position and if there is anything masc about them I cant get hard.

There are men who like a hairy and masculine bottom, but as a submissive bottom in my experience most men want a hairless smooth bottom. I have to admit most men I have encountered have told me i have a nice ass, I have been told that my ass feels like a female ass and they enjoy it and i get often messages to meet even though i am abroad at the moment. But i have to admit i have come to love the part of wearing a thong, skirt, often short and even a bra and pantyhose as most men seem to be turned on by this. At least the ones that have requested this for our enitial meeting. Sadly I find that they cum rapidly and short sex encounter. With five minutes they have had an orgasm and done. but i certainly am willing to pleasure them and do what makes them happy. As i find great pleasure to be there with legs spread open showing them my pussy whole and know they are looking at it and jerking themselves off enjoying the view of my pussy.

I love me a girly, sissy, femboy, cocksucker to full out tranny slut down on her knees, where she belongs, sucking my cock or bent over in the front seat of my car, milking a load out of my balls with her throat. I prefer my bottoms to basically be a girl with a cock they want ignored while they perform their duty, servicing real mens cocks.

xtoontgirlgholesuck.jpg

• Like 2

Okay, So I'm A straight up Pig.   I Love Men The more Masculine, the better. even if he is submissive.

Now I Respect Crossdressers.I like Drag And count s few queens as friends or people I'd like to know. but im not sexually attracted to them. I prefer  Jocks, Himbos,  Rednecks. I love zduited dudes  Military and Uniformed men. Clothes make the man so Suits. Uniforms Streetwear Leather Jockstraps all get me hot.

But there is one thing I that I have found that I do find hot... Dudes with muscled legs and thighs in sheer stockings. Especially when they are wearing Jocks and riding my cock. I'm not especially into feet, but sheer dress socks or nylon / silk stockings Fuuuuck that's hot.

• Upvote 1

On 11/19/2021 at 7:59 PM, ohmalewhore said:

When most men see me dressed similar to this, the term "sissy" obviously applies. Any words after that are just terms of endearment in my eyes usually, especially "faggot" or "queer" or the like.

heels.jpg

I’m totally down to be made to dress up for a real total top!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1