do you swallow your own cum?

ShaneJF

Not always, it depends on how I am jerking off. But yeah, if I have a big dollop of spooge on my hand I lick it off. My favorite way to eat my cum, however, is to felch it out of the bottom I just fucked and loaded. I happen to think my cum tastes great so it’s a real treat when I can lick it from a hairy hole. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Treehugger said:

Not always, it depends on how I am jerking off. But yeah, if I have a big dollop of spooge on my hand I lick it off. My favorite way to eat my cum, however, is to felch it out of the bottom I just fucked and loaded. I happen to think my cum tastes great so it’s a real treat when I can lick it from a hairy hole. 

hot, i always want to eat cum out of a sloppy hole tho

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

1 hour ago, Jakemarkez said:

One must never waste any cum. 

Amen. The other day I was at a gloryhole and the guy on the other side would only let me give him a hand job. He wanted me to suck his dick but with a condom on. I refused. He proceeded to jack off and shot a huge load, jet after jet of beautiful cum going to waste on the floor. Broke my heart I tell you. Such a waste. 

In my early days as teenager i swallowed my own cum almost every time. can be difficult sometimes if you came, what i did most times is to make a roll when laying on bed on your back so that your cock is right above your mouth just before you cum. mouth open and let it spray.. then you just have to swallow. other solution also can be to cum in a condom, safe it for later when you are horny again to swallow. nowdays i don't mind to lick it out of my hand

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I guess it’s something that requires time to enjoy. When I was young, I usually only had a taste but losing my horny feeling after my cumshot prevented me from savouring it.

I’m so used to the taste of cum now, that even if I had my cumshot I get horny from the taste of cum, letting me enjoy the experience now. So I swallow my own cum 100% of the time 😊

I trick I used to use was to ruin my orgasm. Get yourself to the point of no return then stop all stimulation. Your cock will still ejaculate (probably less than usual) but you won't feel the relief from fully blowing a load. Your cock will stay hard and throbbing, you'll still have that horny desire, so scoop up some cum and enjoy! Then re-start the process of stroking, edging, and ruining. Even better, buy a prostate massage (I like the Aneros) and with practice you can cum from anal stimulation alone. 

On 11/28/2021 at 8:31 AM, Treehugger said:

Amen. The other day I was at a gloryhole and the guy on the other side would only let me give him a hand job. He wanted me to suck his dick but with a condom on. I refused. He proceeded to jack off and shot a huge load, jet after jet of beautiful cum going to waste on the floor. Broke my heart I tell you. Such a waste. 

Gloryhole sex is HOT... I have made quite a few myself.

I want to eat my cum, so bad...

I pretty much always lick up my cum.  Whether it is from my hand/fingers... or out of the bottom hole I just dumped in.   I love creampies and sucking it all back out.  A couple of my FWB's love to have my cum fed to them from their ass.  I find it very hot.  

I have one buddy who shoots absolutely MASSIVE loads in my hole... and quite often... doubles.  He is a fanatic about licking it all out and snowballing with me.  VERY hot.

• Thanks 1