How the virgin became my bf

gladtobegone

• 1 month later...

Chapter 8 - Chris’ POV

Javi and Tre were fucking the white cum whore at the same time. Both of their big dicks sawing in and out of his ass. They fucked hard and quick trying to be the group of guys to get the little whore to successfully cum hands free. As I watched the clock, I figured they wouldn’t quite make him cum.

Kenny called time, and then it was Jay and Mike’s turn. Jay got on his back and picked Ty up off Javi’s dick and impaled him on his dick as Mike quickly got behind Ty and shoved his dick in. They started going at it. Ty’s head was moving more back and forth, but he was still passed out. Even with the bigger dicks, Ty didn’t wake up. I think he got too much G, but that was just going to make the rest of the night that much more fun.

As the seconds raced on the clock, Jay was telling Mike to slam his dick in and out all the way and fuck the slut, but I think Mike’s slam and G were hitting him at the same time and making him space out. So, I doubted with his slow thrusts from behind that he would make the whore cum hands free. Just as I finished that thought in my head, Kenny called time.

Kenny looked at me and motioned for me to look at his dick. He was screwing in a PA just like the one he let me borrow. Both of us, who had the biggest dicks, Kenny being 14.5” and mine being 13” now also had PA’s in our dicks with the ring having 6 spiked metal tips placed evenly around the ring to rip open a bitches insides.

I just nodded and grinned knowing we were easily going to make this bitch cum hands free. I got on my back, and Kenny pulled the unconscious Ty off of Jay’s dick and quickly lowered Ty onto my dick with his back resting on my chest. I grabbed Ty’s legs and quickly pulled his knees up into a hold near my shoulders exposing Ty’s hole to Kenny. Looking at Kenny, I said, “Slam that spiked death stick up his ass, Kenny. Let’s show these other guys how you truly ruin a white cum slut’s hole.”

“Fuck ya, bro!” Kenny shouted as he slammed all of his dick into Ty’s ass. I could feel the spikes on his PA dragging against my dick too. I would be surprised if my dick didn’t have some tears in it after this brutal fuck we were about to give the passed out white whore. Kenny pulled all the way out and slammed in again. I kept a hold of his knees and slowly thrust up into him and rocked my hips and made circles as I ground the spikes on my PA deep into the lining of his large intestines.

Kenny continued to long stroke and slam his entire death stick in and out of the white boy hole. He was moaning and grunting at each thrust. About a minute in, his head started to roll from side to side. I wasn’t sure if it was from the rough thrusting or him waking up or just passed out pleasure, but about thirty seconds later his legs started to shake. I told Kenny he was close and shaking, so Kenny got even rougher. Not even two thrusts later, the white cum slut’s whole body started shaking and his dick shot out a huge load. The first spurt landed across my face and got in my left eye. But, I didn’t care. We had won and both continued to fuck the little whore.

“We are going to finish in his ass. Then we’ll let you guys get back in your DP groups and load the whore up with more cum. Once he has another load from all of us, Kenny and I will start fisting the bitch.” I heard murmurs of agreement from the guys watching us. I looked back at Kenny, and his eyes were already glazing over. It was then that I realized the little white pussy was still squeezing and milking our dicks, and his cock was dribbling out a slow steady ooze of cum. 

I just moaned and couldn’t stop my nut from ripping out of my balls, speeding up my mandingo shaft, and exploding spurt after spurt of hot toxic seed deep into the white neg whore. As my cum lubed up his hole even more, Kenny roared his head back and started shooting his load too. We were both cumming at the same time deep inside this white neg cum slut as our spiked PA death sticks tore open his insides and made him bleed so our toxic seed could get deep in his bloodstream and make him a poz slut.

Both of us slowly pulled our dicks out of the whore. Javi and Tre quickly grabbed him and double penetrated his ass again. They didn’t last long as they were getting worked up watching the rest of us fuck Ty senseless. Soon we heard Tre announce he was cumming quickly followed by Javi. They pulled out and Mike grabbed Ty and slammed him on his dick and told Jay to get him from behind. I think they lasted even less time than Javi and Tre. They almost grunted at the same time and started shaking as you could see their bodies convulsing as they shot their loads deep into the passed out white boi pussy.

When they pulled out, I put Ty on his back and pushed his knees up to his shoulders exposing his gaped hole. It was very puffy, red, and a slow flow of pinkish cum was running down his taint towards the sheets on the bed below making a puddle. We all came in close to observe our work and look at the pretty white boi pussy that was virgin just a few hours earlier that now could not even close, gaped open from being slutted out by big ethnic dicks, and oozing nothing but toxic seed mixed with his neg blood. It was a sight to see and remember, so I grabbed my phone and started taking tons of photos to document the occasion.

Kenny asked if I wanted to fist the bitch first, so of course I jumped at the opportunity. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I quickly sized up the other guys. I do believe that I had the biggest hands in the group, and I was getting the pleasure of being the first to fist the whore. Nothing like starting with the biggest in the group first so that the hole gets forced open and can then more easily take the smaller hands.

I quickly inserted 3 fingers in the still gaped open hole and plugged him up. The cum stopped oozing but I could feel the wet insides. They were full of cum and his ass walls were not just wet with cum, they were coated all over. As I twisted my fingers around in his hole and felt the walls of his ass it felt like my fingers were being coated with viscous cum and not a single inch of my fingers were dry by the time I had twisted my fingers all the way around in a full circle.

Not wanting to waste any time and fucking turned on by the amount of toxic seed coating not only my fingers but the entire anal cavity of the neg virgin white boi pussy, I pulled my fourth finger and my thumb together as I slowly pulled my three fingers out. With the tips of all of my fingers pressed together, I pushed them back into the hole meeting just a little bit of resistance. But, I didn’t let that stop me. I grabbed Ty’s hip with my other hand holding him in place as I pushed my fingers in more using them as a spike that got fatter towards my knuckles.

Ty grunted and my hand felt even more resistance, but I was not going to let that stop me. I pulled back just a little and while holding firmly onto Ty’s hip, I pushed my fingers back in harder with a quick jab. Ty’s hole expanded and was stretched around 5 fingers resting at the ridge of my knuckles. I held his hip again and pulled back just a smidge and then pushed in hard again. My knuckles brushed against his puffy red swollen ass lips and quickly slid inside. I heard one of the guys watching mumble, “Fuck ya!”

My fist was now completely in Ty’s hole and his hole was slowly spasming around my wrist. I slowly rotated my hand left and then right and then back again. I quickly noticed my hand was swimming in toxic seed. I quickly pulled my fingers out of the spike formation and made a fist. I started to pull my closed fist out of the white boi pussy from the inside making sure my fist was flexed and as fat as I could make it. I wanted to pull his rosebud out as I pulled my fist out from inside his hole.

Despite all the fucking, stretching, double penetration, and gallons of toxic cum swimming in his hole ready to lubricate anything put inside, his hole still resisted me pulling out. So, I pushed back in a little more to where my wrist was once again surrounded by his puffy white boi pussy lips. I grabbed his hip, flexed my fist again to make it as big as possible and rock hard, and quickly yanked my arm back like I was pulling away from a hot stove. My fist quickly pulled free from his hole with an audible popping sound.

Ty quickly opened his eyes and whimpered. I looked down and his hole was gaped open and leaking even more cum. I looked back up at Ty’s face. I could tell he was still partially conscious and the other part of his body wanting to ride the G wave back into sleep. I flexed my fist again, grabbed his hip, and punched my fist back into his hole. This time, Ty’s eyes got extremely bug-eyed, and he tried to lift his head off the bed and look down at his body. My fist had popped right back into his hole.

But, the G was strong, and Ty couldn’t lift his head. So I decided to see just how strong the G’s hold was on him. I quickly pulled my fist out of his hole and then shoved it back in. Ty moaned and his eyes went wide again, but then his head just went limp and fell to the side of face. He had passed out again. Kenny came up beside me and said, “I thought he was going to wake up, but he passed out even with your punching his hole with your fist. I think I gave him too much G,” and he laughed.

I laughed too and said, “Don’t worry, I know how to wake this bitch up.”

“What are you going to do?” asked Javi.

“Just watch. You’ll see,” I said. I pulled out and punched my fist into his hole rapidly ten more times. Ty still didn’t wake up. Javi just looked at me and said, “That did nothing. He’s still passed out.”

“That wasn’t what I was talking about. I did that because I wanted to make sure that this hole was loosened up good and ready to be gaped open for a while. Now, I’m going to wake this bitch up.” Javi just puffed out a quick breath and looked at me like he didn’t believe me. I looked back at him, put on my most stern face, and said, “If you want me to gape your hole too with these fists, I will. Don’t test me.”

“You’ll do nothing of the sort,” Tre quickly chimed in to defend his boyfriend. What he didn’t notice was Javi’s dick getting rock hard and spurting out a small amount of cum. I just chuckled and looked at Javi and winked. His dick twitched again. I looked back to his eyes which were glossed over thinking about my big mits fisting his hot Latino hole, and I said, “Tre you need to learn your boy here is a slut. Whether you want it to happen or not, he wants my fist in his hole.”

Tre quickly looked over at Javi and noticed his state of full arousal, his glossed over eyes, and him staring deep into my eyes fixed on me. I looked at Ty, grabbed his hip, and then looked back at Javi making sure to maintain deep eye contact. “I will own your hole too. But for now, I want you to watch me wake this white boy slut out of his G hole. Watch and see what I do and think about how your hole is going to feel when I do the same to you.”

Javi in an almost trance just nodded his head. “Javi, you need to watch my fist and stop staring at my face. I want you to see this and not miss a single movement.” Javi shook his head a little and moved his eyes from my eyes and focused on my wrist being surrounded by Ty’s puffy pussy lips. Tre was watching Javi, not quite sure what was going on. When I noticed Javi was intently watching Ty’s pussy lips slowly squeeze around my wrist, I said, “Here we go. This bitch is about to wake up.”

I once again flexed my fist and made it rock hard. I quickly pulled it out of Ty’s ass. I pulled my arm back until my fist was right next to my rib cage to give my arm fist some thrusting power behind the push I was about to do. I quickly punched forward. My fist easily entered Ty’s hole, but my punch was still barely at its destination. I kept pushing forward until my fist came up against Ty’s inner hole. While it was not gaped open as much as his outer hole had been it also wasn’t closed completely. 

That helped my fist which was still balled up and flexed to be as hard as rock to continue deeper inside and put more pressure on his inner hole until it gave way. My fist was now completely in his large intestine. His outer hole was stretched and almost 3/4th’s of the way up my forearm to my elbow. 

Ty immediately opened his eyes and lifted his head as he gasped. I quickly opened my fist and made my fingers dance around touching all the parts of Ty’s large intestine that I could. Ty just moaned at the sensations. He looked at me and asked, “What’s going on? I feel funny.” I looked at Kenny and told him to grab his phone and start recording. I then looked at Jay and told him to do the same but to record Ty’s face. I then balled my hand up into a fist again, and quickly yanked my arm back. My fist pulled quickly through Ty’s inner hole and then his outer hole. He moaned, gasped, and his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

I looked at Javi and said, “Don’t underestimate my prowess again!” With that I pulled my arm back again to my rib cage, and slammed it back into Ty’s gaped pussy. Meeting virtually no resistance at his hole, my fist quickly made its way inside to his inner hole and met with some resistance before relinquishing and letting my fist once again plunder into his large intestine. This time I made sure his pussy lips were at my elbow.

Ty’s eyes went wide, moaned, rolled his head back and forth, and then his cock started shooting cum all over his chest and up to his face. His inner and outer holes both spasming uncontrollably around my arm as his body had another anal induced orgasm. Ty slumped back to the bed and just convulsed as his body shook and spasmed and shot spurt after spurt of cum while he moaned and started to drool from his mouth.

I looked back at Javi and noticed his eyes were glossed over imagining he was Ty at that very moment, getting fisted open by my big fist and having an anal orgasm making his big Latino dick shoot cum everywhere. Tre could see the look of desire in Javi’s eyes too and knew I was right. I would be fist fucking his boyfrined before the night was over.

I opened my fist and again and let my fingers dance. Ty just moaned and said, “I’ve never felt so good before. Please don’t stop. Whatever you’re doing, please don’t stop.”

“I’m fisting your hole, you tweaked out white boi cum slut. My arm is elbow deep in your hole and right now my fingers are tickling your large intestines from the inside.” Ty just giggled. His head rolled from side to side. He finally looked up at me, slightly raised his head and said, “This feels amazing. I didn’t know I could be ticklish on the inside as well,” and he giggled again.

I just wiggled my fingers more and told him that he was going to have all of our fists deep in his pussy before the night was over. He just moaned and mumbled, “Fuck ya!”

Everyone including myself laughed at the look of total euphoria on the skinny white boy’s face. He was high as fuck and totally blissed out by having his hole abused. I was so glad I got to fist him first and make him cum again from my fist slamming through his holes. I looked at Kenny and said, “Your turn. You ready to feel this slut’s hole wrap around your fist?”

Kenny nodded. I stopped tickling Ty’s insides, balled up my fist again, but this time I slowly pulled my arm out of Ty’s hole. First my fist pulled at his inner hole and pulled against it slowly until it gave up its hold on my wrist and let my knuckles scrap across the muscle and pull free. Ty gasped and moaned. I then slowly pulled it from his puffy outer hole. My entire arm was coated in pink tinged cum. 

I licked my forearm from my elbow up to my wrist and then opened my fist to reveal a pool of reddish tinged cum in my palm that I had scooped up in my fist deep inside his large intestine. I licked it up and licked up my middle finger and sucked it down. I pulled my finger out of my mouth, leaned over Ty and kissed him while pushing the bloody cum that I had collected from my arm in my mouth and pushed it into his mouth. We shared a sloppy cum filled kiss as he moaned and salivated at the taste of his blood and our toxic seed combined together in his ass now being tasted from every corner of his mouth. 

I pulled back from the kiss and presented him my hand. He didn’t even need to be told what to do. He started to lick each finger, then my palm, then the back of my hand, and then licked my arm all the way down to my elbow all around. He didn’t miss a drop. He savored every drop of toxic seed mixed with his blood as we all watched amazed and transfixed at the sight as this white cum slut submitting to his deepest desires.

Kenny decided to break everyone out of the trance and slammed his fist into Ty’s hole. Ty screeched a little at the sudden intrusion in his hole and then slumped back down against the bed. “Oh yeah, Kenny. Use my hole. Get elbow deep like Chris did. I want to feel you tickle my insides too.” Ty just giggled and gasped as Kenny’s fist hit his inner hole and quickly pushed past. 

“Don’t worry, slut! I”m gonna use your hole. We all are. You just lay back and relax,” Kenny said.

“Sounds good to me,” Ty said. “Hey, can one of you guys feed me your dick? I want to suck a cock while my insides are tickled too.” Not needing another invitation and moving quickly before anyone else could, Mike was by Ty’s face and slapped his dick across Ty’s lips, nose, and eyes.

“Open up, bitch! Suck this big dick while that pussy gets fisted.” Ty opened his mouth and sound was coming out like he was about to say something, but Mike couldn’t resist. He slammed his dick forward and whatever Ty was going to say was muffled by Mike’s dick ramming against the back of his throat. He quickly gagged, and Mike pulled back a little. As soon as Ty was done gasping for air, Mike slammed his dick in even deeper this time forcing his way down Ty’s throat.

With the sounds of Ty gagging, Mike moaning, and Kenny’s arm squelching in the cum in Ty’s hole as he punch fucked the white boi pussy over and over, I listed to the sounds of a negative white virgin boy turn into a poz cum slut for toxic big dicks that wanted nothing more than to destroy his hole. Everyone in the room watched or participated in some way as Ty slid into the world of poz depravity and relished every last second of it.

Sorry for the delay in getting this chapter out there. I hope you guys like it. Again feedback is always appreciated. Also suggestions for what happens next will be taken into consideration as well. Do you guys want to see Javi get fisted too?

• Like 4
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...