Hate Getting Fingered!!!!

Brianbttm

I don't mind a guy feeling my hole and finding how open it is with his finger tips before sinking his hard cock or full hand in, but I hate getting finger fucked. There's nothing pleasurable about it, especially for a fist and size pig like me. Either fuck me with your erect cock or put your entire hand in. The finger (or even two) is just an uncomfortable tease.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

45 minutes ago, Jay21 said:

I personally like a little bit of fingering but I love getting eaten out more. I go wild when a guy licks on my hole and gets me wet and ready to get loaded up.

I don’t like getting fingered or eaten out. Fuck me. Nut in me. Then move over for the next cock to get in. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

I don't mind a guy feeling my hole and finding how open it is with his finger tips before sinking his hard cock or full hand in, but I hate getting finger fucked. There's nothing pleasurable about it, especially for a fist and size pig like me. Either fuck me with your erect cock or put your entire hand in. The finger (or even two) is just an uncomfortable tease.

Totally agree with MuscledHorse 

If you have a Top with big, talented fingers, it's great foreplay. As long as it's followed up by fucking and unloading inside, getting fingered first is fantastic with the right Top.

5 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

I will second this, 100% well said!!

I will never forget the Dominant who taught me what submission truly meant for the first time. He positioned me over the back of a couch, with my ass highest up, my hands bound and my feet off the floor so I couldn’t get out of the position, and he proceeded to finger-fuck me. He kept at it, on and on, in and out, until finally I had had enough.

He had not.

I don’t know exactly how long that finger-fucking went on past the point of I-really-want-this-to-stop-now, but it had to have been close to an hour. By the time he was done I understood what it meant to surrender to another man.

Not because of that incident, but I really don’t care for finger fucking. Mostly because of nails, but I absolutely loathe it when some guy will come up behind me, stick his finger in my ass, make a hook out of it, and quickly sweep it a full 360 degrees inside my cunt. It hurts. I don’t know why they do it unless they’re trying to scrape for cum off the walls of my hole.

I’m also not very keen on multi-finger jabbing. If you want to try to fist me, dude, knock yourself out, but learn out to do it first. (Hint: There’s no jabbing involved. Also, lube.)

I have a certain level of patience for men who want to play with my cunt, especially if they’re the sort of men who for whatever reason aren’t able to be effective penetrators with their cocks. I find that a disproportionate number of men who finger me tend to be seniors, and a certain number are young men just beginning their journey. Part of the reason I serve is to provide a safe opportunity for men to explore their sexuality, and I try not to discourage any of those men’s explorations, even if they involve a certain amount of finger probing.

But the guys with the Captain Hook fingers can fuck right off.

• Upvote 2

I enjoy being fingered, at least I haven't had a bad experience yet. Usually it happens when I'm in a bar or public place. Typically it starts as you would imagine, a guy "accidentally" brushes against me and I don't move away, hell if I saw him coming and he is hot, I'll move into the brush to signal interest. My butt typically attracts the interest, and it's where their hand ends up. Things progress from there, usually they want to see if my butt is as tight as it looks.

When having sex or at least fooling around in private I don't mind if he just wants to finger-fuck me, because so far I have always had the cum shot on my opening. I've never had a guy finger-fucking me who hasn't had his cock out at the same time. I love the feel of cum spurting on my opening and feeling it run down my skin.