Pre Loading Lube

BBSMKR

On 1/16/2022 at 10:41 AM, BBSMKR said:

Just curious do any of you guys pre load lube before attending sex club/sauna. Is it practical?

Some guys don't like tasting lube when they rim a hole so I always find myself wondering what's best.

On 1/16/2022 at 2:10 PM, Barebackbottomno said:

I pre-lube with Vaseline.  It lasts a long time and isn't runny.

I often use Vaseline too and I find it works very well

• Like 2

11 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Usually finish my preparations at home with vaseline or crisco. Add a plug for the journey. Take a small container of silicon based lube to use in the darkroom/sauna as the free stuff is usually water based and doesn't last long. I found that when cruising sleazier places guys like to finger you and see if you're already loaded, if it's just lube they tend to walk away, but if it smells/tastes of cum they they'll top it up. In a pinch, frozen cum can be useful. 

Have the same experience with guys sticking their fingers, taking a whiff, and if it’s cum they’ll be inside you in no time, otherwise more than likely they’ll move on.

I’ll usually prelube with Vaseline or silicone based lube - but even those need to be freshened up regularly as it just kinda goes away with the sweat and ass juices.

• Like 1

It's about an hour and a half drive to my favorite bath house, so clean out really well and pre lube before heading out. Once settled in, usually go and make sure all is well and still cleaned out and if needed, will lube up again just to be sure. I use a really good water-based lube that usually stays with me for quit sometime, so usually don't have any problems with it lasting long enough to get a couple of good fucks in, and from then on it cum lube for the duration.

I usually pre-lube when I 'm ready and hunting for loads -going to the baths or an underwear party or a bar, etc.  I find that once a guy slips his hand into my hole and finds it wet, he's MUCH more likely to fuck me right then and there! Plus, when I'm taking loads, I don't want the top wasting time grabbing lube and getting me wet. I'm already wet, just breed me, Daddy!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

2 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

And Vaseline also has the added advantage that if you find a top insistent on using a condom - sure, go ahead! Then when it breaks, tell them you want their cum and they’ll be so horny that they won’t even care 😈

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

Some guys don't like tasting lube when they rim a hole so I always find myself wondering what's best.

Never really though of Vaseline before due to its thickness, I guess Albolene would work the same?

I don't pre-lube before leaving the house, because I usually travel via a bus or train to the city, and the journey can take a while, but usually lube up with a finger or two, smearing a little bit around inside me when I get there. 

I'm usually good to go from there, cause all things going to plan, I should just keep getting more and more progressively "lubricated" up there. With a little help from my friends. 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NorfolkUK said:

And Vaseline also has the added advantage that if you find a top insistent on using a condom - sure, go ahead! Then when it breaks, tell them you want their cum and they’ll be so horny that they won’t even care 😈

Hadn’t thought about that aspect of Vaseline - thanks for that top tip! 😈

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NorfolkUK said:

1 hour ago, gingerdaddyG said:

Hadn’t thought about that aspect of Vaseline - thanks for that top tip! 😈

Have to admit, also hadn't thought about this great idea !!

First, I check to see if the innards are particularly dry, which can indicate there's still more water up past the second ring.   I prefer to mouth-lube a Hole that hasn't already taken loads off previous Cocks.  That said, it's far hotter to mouth-lube a Hole already full of loads, or at least one or two.  Pre-lubed Holes (with commercial stuff) never tastes as good as Sperm-loaded Holes. I'd rather eat a plain, clean Hole and lube it up with spit myself.

• Piggy 1

10 hours ago, NorfolkUK said:

I normally pre-lube with crisco or vaseline, then maybe a little silicone lube. Crisco and vaseline are both very long-lasting and make it easy to take a few cocks in a row. Crisco feel more natural to me, but vaseline is cool too.

I don't let guys fuck me with rubbers. If you're cool with that or in an area where it's common, @NorfolkUK has explained why oil-based lube is the only way to go.

My body is hosed out everyday and i pre-lube any time I go out some place so i am ready for use in bathrooms, guys cars, behind buildings, random hookup app meetings. Joy of being a sex pig is that i need it constantly an always seeking it out. My mouth and ass are kept ready for their primary purpose.

• Piggy 2