17 loads at Flex Atlanta

Brianbttm

Planned a layover in Atlanta Sunday night and went to Flex. Only large room available was the sling room so I got it.  Walked around wearing only a harness and chastity cage, no towel. Only wore the jockstrap when ass up on the bed and didn't when in the sling.  Between being anon ass up face down with blindfold on the bed and blindfolded in the sling in the room I  took 16 loads.  Some guys dropped 2 loads in me. While walking the hallway I saw this tall, muscular slightly beefy Latino in his mid to late 20s I guess.  Hot! Figured he would blow me off and keep going. A little small chat and as I reached for his dick under his towel he pulled it out. I dropped to my knees and started sucking him in the hallway. I then said I have a room if he wants to go. Luckily it was right behind us.  He said yes and we went. He laid on his back and I started sucking him. As he got hard he asked if I wanted to ride him. I didn't hesitate to slide down on him raw. I rode him for a bit then he started fucking me. After a short while I started riding him again and he said he was about to cum. When I thought he was about to cum I came down on him and held him inside as he shot his load in me. I collapsed on top of him and we started to kiss and make out for a short while.  Both of us sweating.

Set a new best taking 17 loads in one night. Previously had taken 15 loads at Flex before New Years and 15 once before at Crew Club in DC. Pic below is of the Latino guy and myself. 

20220123_222444.jpg

Edited by Brianbttm
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Brianbttm said:

Planned a layover in Atlanta Sunday night and went to Flex. Only large room available was the sling room so I got it.  Walked around wearing only a harness and chastity cage, no towel. Only wore the jockstrap when ass up on the bed and didn't when in the sling.  Between being anon ass up face down with blindfold on the bed and blindfolded in the sling in the room I  took 16 loads.  Some guys dropped 2 loads in me. While walking the hallway I saw this tall, muscular slightly beefy Latino in his mid to late 20s I guess.  Hot! Figured he would blow me off and keep going. A little small chat and as I reached for his dick under his towel he pulled it out. I dropped to my knees and started sucking him in the hallway. I then said I have a room if he wants to go. Luckily it was right behind us.  He said yes and we went. He laid on his back and I started sucking him. As he got hard he asked if I wanted to ride him. I didn't hesitate to slide down on him raw. I rode him for a bit then he started fucking me. After a short while I started riding him again and he said he was about to cum. When I thought he was about to cum I came down on him and held him inside as he shot his load in me. I collapsed on top of him and we started to kiss and make out for a short while.  Both of us sweating.

Set a new best taking 17 loads in one night. Previously had taken 15 loads at Flex before New Years and 15 once before at Crew Club in DC. Pic below is of the Latino guy and myself. 

20220123_222444.jpg

Fabulous - wishing I was there - having 17 loads - being High - taking All up inside of me - more - more - Please !

• Piggy 1

7 hours ago, Brianbttm said:

20220123_222444.jpg

Fucking great 17 loads up the hole. Next time you should get 18 and than 19 and so on....

• 3 months later...