favourite fisting film

For me, one of the best fisting films of all time was Dark Alley's Fisting Underground 3.  Just the opening shot of a bunch of sexy guys in a vinyl pit, when one walks in with a full-ass tub of lube, they all slather up basically, and it's a piggy free-for-all fisting brawl.  What's not to love?

images (4).jpeg

images (7).jpeg

images (5).jpeg

images (6).jpeg

images (8).jpeg

images (9).jpeg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 4

• 3 weeks later...

I have many favorites, like Flashpoint, Fisting Underground 3 (covered in another post above) and Foul Play (Trent Bloom's slack ass takes a full size nerf football and at several points has both it and all of Corey Jay's big hand in him--oh what he must have felt at that point!), but the film that got me on the path to total piggery was shown to me by a guy way back when I was in college. It was from the late 70's or early 80's and translated from actual film to VHS tape. The film was called "Spread Eagle" and included a fairly big guy (had a decent gut on him) getting fisted. It was the first time I'd ever seen a full arm go up a guy--never mind it went with zero resistance!-- and then the lucky bottom took two hands to mid-forearm (and this top was Not a small handed twink by any means) and the top was continuing to spread his arms out while both hands were mid-forearm deep in this guy and his rectum and anus were so loose they still had plenty of give to take further spreading. The bottom had to be seriously high as he just lay there and took it like it was a couple fingers. Then the top pulled out and the gaping gash that remained had me captivated. I thought to myself that guy has to be in diapers, but I knew then that i wanted to get my own ass as close to that level of sloppy ruin as possible. I've made multiple attempts over the years to find the film but no luck. But Spread Eagle remains my inspiration for having a blown out rectum that rivals a mare's cunt. And I'm well on my way there.

• Like 2

some great recommendations

For me, Pigs at the Hoist. Being set a real club (albeit closed down) makes it even better. 

Anyone know of any ffilms where cum is fisted into arses? It seems so rare. Seen it in Up Your Hole XXX and StepDaddies and Piss Boys. Also, does this sex act/fetish have a name? If not I suggest Silk Gloving!

On 8/6/2023 at 1:21 AM, MuscledHorse said:

I have many favorites, like Flashpoint, Fisting Underground 3 (covered in another post above) and Foul Play (Trent Bloom's slack ass takes a full size nerf football and at several points has both it and all of Corey Jay's big hand in him--oh what he must have felt at that point!), but the film that got me on the path to total piggery was shown to me by a guy way back when I was in college. It was from the late 70's or early 80's and translated from actual film to VHS tape. The film was called "Spread Eagle" and included a fairly big guy (had a decent gut on him) getting fisted. It was the first time I'd ever seen a full arm go up a guy--never mind it went with zero resistance!-- and then the lucky bottom took two hands to mid-forearm (and this top was Not a small handed twink by any means) and the top was continuing to spread his arms out while both hands were mid-forearm deep in this guy and his rectum and anus were so loose they still had plenty of give to take further spreading. The bottom had to be seriously high as he just lay there and took it like it was a couple fingers. Then the top pulled out and the gaping gash that remained had me captivated. I thought to myself that guy has to be in diapers, but I knew then that i wanted to get my own ass as close to that level of sloppy ruin as possible. I've made multiple attempts over the years to find the film but no luck. But Spread Eagle remains my inspiration for having a blown out rectum that rivals a mare's cunt. And I'm well on my way there.

Do you happen to have a link or copy of that video MuscledHorse?

• Like 2