Face down Ass up or on your knees

Oldercumslut

My favorite position is flat on my stomach, legs together. Held down and fucked

My second fav is face down, ass up, gravity is my friend at this position, cum and anything else the top shoots in me will hopefully drain into my guts

Third fav is bent over something. 

• Thanks 1

Easily face down ass up. This is standard unless the top requests otherwise. One of the major parts of the anon scenario is to minimize face to face contact. Just speculation, but the various reasons why a top might usually prefer this include:

- he is seeking complete discretion (because married, in a relationship, straight, religious, etc etc). If you're face down, you cant ID him

- the mere act of seeing a face triggers various neurotransmitters primed for social interaction. This can immediately make things awkward if the top just wants to fuck. This is legit a problem for some guys with social anxiety, on the autism spectrum or for whatever reason get a little stressed out by talking

- Faces can be a boner killer. You don't even have to be ugly. Facial hair is a turn off for a ton of straight guys. Also facial features like race, age, skin quality, acne, blemishes, degree of masculinity, etc all triggers that subconscious part of our brain that assess attractiveness or various prejudices. Even though the top showed up under the premise of anon, there's no guarantee he will follow through if he suddenly feels a bit of disgust. 

- Some tops prefer to see you as non-human, just an ass to fuck. For me this is the case. I just want to get off and get out usually because I have somewhere else to be or I couldnt find a grindr hookup. Occasionally if the btm makes an effort to clench and he feels good (some guys just get it), I'll msg afterward with a compliment and request for repeat but very rarely.

• Like 1

From a Top's perspective:

1.  face turned sideways, cheek flat against the bed/surface. 

2.  shoulders flat on the bed/surface.

3.  arched back concavely, presenting the Hole first and foremost to the eye & Cock, thereby diminishing the visual of the rest of the body, and enhancing the most vulgar and enticing visual, hopefully leaking Sperm off previous Cocks.

4.  knees spread as widely as possible, thus emphasizing the primacy of the Hole.

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 1