Offering Head on BBRT-How Should I Respond

BlackDude

Put in your profile paragraph: ""Guys who only give head annoy me."  Not that this will solve the problem of guys who wanna give head contacting you (e.g guys who have reading comprehension issues). It can be a one time preemptive response, though, and  you can ignore such solicitations because you've already answered.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I feel you. I have a friend I've been wanting to bed now for some time. But it's a process with him. (Wouldn't go through this with just anyone.) On our third get together where all I could do was lay back and be serviced (SO not my thing!), he actually made me cum from sucking me. That hasn't happened in at least a decade, probably closer to two decades cause that's just not the hole I'm interested in coming in. (But this third time was the first time he got completely naked, so I'm making progress!)

As someone else suggested, make sure you have Loads in Mouth set to No in your profile. And for this particular guy, my response would be, "That's not the hole I want to cum in." And then leave it up to him....

• Like 1

If you have a free profile there - your messages are counted, why would you waste any -thing- on this one. If it is posted in your profile - it is for all to see, even people with reading impairment.
And if you pay for service - why would you bother to respond, you're not obligated to engage or to educate the inquiring party.
Sooner or later they would learn it, depends on their own ignorance to what goes on bbrt and what doesn't. It just ain't gonna be on your time.
And if someone instead is looking only to tickle and only a left ball - would it work for anyone?
Sex is still a (mostly) free market - supply and demand situation. Chill or hard core.

• Like 2

I generally don't judge anyone's personal preferences.  If a guy is only into sucking off a guy and swallowing his load, more power to him. 

-HOWEVER-

BBRT is by no means the forum for that.  The purpose of that site is to find someone that is wanting to put his cock inside you without a condom (i.e. "bareback" or "BB").  Or you're looking for a bottom that will let you fuck him that way.  Oral-only is not the kind of thing that should be condoned on BBRT; there are other apps for that, I'm sure.

• Like 1

What is even worse is when someone on BBRT is listed as Top, and then has in his profile that he only wants to suck your cock, no recip. Almost as bad as the quick connect ads by tops or top-vers (often the same person, same ad 3 or 5 times a week) announcing they are feeling their "bottom side" today and want to take loads.  The running joke here in Ft Bottomdale is any profile between bottom-vers to vers-top is just a bottom who is trying to pull a bait and switch. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...