My Slide

I walked into the bar, I wasn’t changing my mind. It was a popular venue with after work gatherings , a mixed straight clientele. I was 42 , recently divorced and now following my urges for guys. I wasn’t out as gay yet. I has chatted on gaydar with this guy. Sexy , bald , straight looking. 6 foot. I was similar with dark hair.  What had secretly attracted me was the ‘needs discussion’ on his safe sex status. I had found he was poz on meds. He knew I was neg, not on prep. 
‘ So you made it, not often guys who have just come out as gay turn up on first dates’ he said just a little too loudly. The two women in their early 30’s along the bar who had eyed me as I walked in turned their heads again. So much for being not out! ‘Yeah, I was always going to come’ I said unconvincingly. 

‘Well, you know about me, tell me about you’.  We chatted for ten minutes or so before the subject of sex came up. He knew I was bottom.  ‘ There have been guys who asked me to come off meds and breed them before today ‘ he said . The statement threw me completely off course, it was probably his test. ‘Yeah, I didn’t think they would go through with it  or that I would get off on it but wow, what a buzz’ 

‘Really? ‘ I said ‘ did you convert them? ‘ . ‘ Yes, both of them, but it took three or four sessions until they converted. The thing is, once you have done it once and not converted, you just want it more and more until you do’

I knew that whilst it was a secret turn on, I wasn’t going to have sex with Phil straightaway. We were in a busy straight bar for a start. ‘ You like bareback don’t you? ‘ he said. ‘Yes, but I’m not on prep yet’I replied. ‘ I wouldn’t put medication in my body unless I needed it - you don’t need any yet, it’s far better just being natural’ he responded. ‘ I would love to get you in a harness, and slide my cock in you’ he carried on. ‘Bare of course, and I never pull out’ . I was already getting hard just thinking about it. ‘Undetectable guys are safe anyway ‘ he said. 

We chatted a little more  before he said he had to go, but wanted to see me again. He explained he thought I would be a no show as a newbie and had made other arrangements. We swapped numbers. As we walked outside and I made my way to my car across the dark car park, he came with me. He must have parked fairly near me. ‘I’ll get in for five minutes if you like’ he suggested. I clicked the door open. We got in, he leaned over and kissed me hard. When I broke from the kiss he had pulled his joggers down. He was showing a thick circumcised cock , around 6-7 inches. I was mesmerised. ‘Suck it’ he ordered. I went to town on his cock, conscious that we could be seen if anyone came remotely close to the car. ‘I want you to swallow my load, that way I know you will come back for more’. ‘ This is your first poz cock, I’m sure it won’t be your last’ he continued. I was loving the cock and wanked him, wanting him to cum, he was safe after all.

’I don’t stealth guys, by the way, I tell them my status and they make up their minds’. He carried on. ‘You’re enjoying this cock, but you should know I was on meds til last week. I’ve been off them for 10 days now, ever since you hit me up on gaydar, so I do have a viral load’ 

I was hearing the words but not processing them quickly enough. I love sucking cock. ‘And you want to swallow my cum, I can just tell you’re a natural cocksucker’. Wait… my brain was registering …not on meds anymore and poz, but my own cock was hard!  In the brief seconds that my brain was registering this, his cock flexed and he started to cum. 
‘ Swallow all that poz juice boy you want it’ 

My natural reaction was to swallow, I loved cum in my mouth. ‘Mmmmmmpphh’ was all I could say as I swallowed all his load. ‘Good boy! You’re pretty safe just swallowing, but I think you’ll be back for more, I can just tell. You know my number, just hit me up when you’re ready’ and with that he opened the door and just left. 

I sat in the car in a daze for a few minutes. I had just swallowed a toxic load, was I stupid? I knew it was reasonably safe, but my cock was rock hard. Was that a lucky escape or was I setting out on a road? Did I want more? 

to be continued.."………..

• Like 38
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 13
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 2

I drove home. I hadn’t cum and I was horny. I had to shower and think. This was Thursday night. I had to get my head straight for work tomorrow and the weekend. Why was I so turned on? It was clear my path was being a gay bottom I had no doubt that’s where I was but had to take it slow. 
Friday afternoon at work I was counting the time to 5 . At 4 I just thought I’d send a message to Phil. ‘Hi’ . Then I put my phone on the desk.  Ten minutes and it pinged. ‘You liked it then.I knew you would’ ‘

yes’ was all I could reply. I didn’t want to be too keen. ‘You’re a natural sub I can tell, but you need help. I will help you. Meet me at the Boar at 8.’

I had no plans other than drinks with a couple of straight mates. I would go but wouldn’t push things. I showered, changed and toyed with going commando. I thought Phil may like that, it made me feel good. I walked in the Boar spot on 8 having loitered outside for 10 mins. It was a gay pub and I still wasn’t out. I was nervous. I ordered a drink to calm myself. 
‘hello’ came from behind me I looked round. Phil was there, and he looked hot. You need to come with me he said, and I put my drink down and followed. He went to the Gents, walked into the disabled cubicle and spoke. ‘Kneel’ I knelt. ‘Suck’  He got his cock out and I wanted it immediately . Phil just started fucking my throat. I wanted his load again but Phil had other ideas. ‘ Stand’ I stood, he could see my cock was tenting in my jeans. ‘You any boxers on?  I shook my head. ‘You’re a natural.I know.drop your jeans’ 

I was mesmerised by his authority and just did as I was told. He walked round me and spread my cheeks and slid his hand in. I had pre lubed in case. I didn’t want a cock roughly shoved in and cause me to bleed. I was trying to be safe ish. He slid his cock behind and just pushed slightly . I wanted him to push in. But he didn’t. 

You have to work for that. . He took me outside ‘What do u want boy? ‘  Everything was happening so fast natural instinct kicked in. ‘Your cock sir’ , ‘and what else? ‘  ‘Your cum!’    ‘ My toxic poz cum?’  Yes your toxic poz cum I said without thinking. ‘ But you’ve already had it yesterday’ ‘   ‘I want it in me’ what was I saying? ‘You will get it when I wantto give it, not before. I have to own you first’

‘own me sir’ 

I followed him again. ‘Trust me ‘ he said. I followed him to a tattoo parlour up the street. I had a couple of tattoos so wasn’t  really concerned. He got me to lie down and pulled my jeans down. It was clear I was being marked, I wanted it . The tattooist clearly knew Phil as he never spoke, just started work on my arse. I couldn’t see the work  but when he finished  my legs were spread and a tongue started rimming me. I immediately relaxed and a finger was inserted. I spread my legs further , and then I felt his cock pushing against my hole. ‘Tell me’ he whispered. I want your poz cock sir’ I said, pushing back. 

I felt him push and he was in. I finally had a poz cock in my. I knew it and felt good. I knew what  I was in that moment. I knew what I was going to be. 

Phil was fucking me hard and as I heard his breathing become ragged he pulled out and just came over my arse. I was briefly disappointed until I felt his finger scooping cum off me and pushing it inside. ‘You will get the full dose when I fully own you boy. But you can have this for now. Now go’ 

I pulled my jeans up, cum pushed in my hole and wetting my jeans. My mind was racing, what was I becoming? 

to be continued  ……….

• Like 29
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 14