What are your boundaries for who you’d hook up with?

My boundaries are mostly moral and ethical. At least 18 (of course) and not a total shitbag of a person. If I know someone's a racist or has a history or victimizing others, there's no way I'll put out for them. If I meet another bottom, it's not a deal breaker as long as they understand that I won't be a top. Putting pressure on me to do something sexually that I don't want to do is an automatic turnoff.

19 hours ago, fskn said:

but missed changing "a" to "an".

Well, there are occasions when we can only pay so much attention to our <polite cough> fingers ..... expecially* when something else is hollering for attention !!!   😇

*yup

• Haha 1

Ethically speaking sadly I broke a lot of my don’ts in the pass such as cheating, having sex with a coworker.

But I do draw the line on if your crouch smells like it hasn’t been washed in a month. If he’s pushy and don’t understand what “no” or “stop” means . I enjoy being dominated but there are boundaries. 
Piss and shit are not that big of an issue for me and neither is drug use. If the top wants to use be my guest. Nor is age, weight , race or dick size a big issue for me either

i'd have to say that "playing in mud" is a hard limit...i always do a deep cleaning when i know that i'm going to a sex club, where i'll be receiving multiple loads.  Call me prude, but i just can't do ass-to-mouth when there might be a chunk of shit hanging off his dick!

On 3/12/2022 at 10:00 PM, fskn said:

Spot-on! That part of my post was partly tongue-in-cheek. 😂

.......   but you didn't mention which set of cheeks ..... so I'll just assume the best !!!  (or worst?)  I guess it depends on something that's n.o.m.b.  <filthy grin>

• Haha 1