Friends behavior at bar

RawLeather

So this has been bothering me for a while and I am not sure how to approach it with my friends.  We are birds of a feather that kind being sluts at the bar and take dick with no issue in front of the bar.   The problem is everytime I'm taking dick, they mark it a point to cheer and make comments about what I'm doing. It totally kills the mood and gets me out of my head space.  I on there other hand don't do such things, to them because I don't like how it affects the moment.  Should I approach them about this or let it be?

• Upvote 1

You should approach them about it. Chances are they have no idea how they're effecting you. They're probably responding to what turns them on. They probably enjoy hearing cheering or degrading things being said when they're the ones taking cock, so they probably assume you enjoy it as well. It's not everyone's bag. I'm sure if you explain it to them, they'll understand. Personally, you don't deserve your friends to respect you, you dirty dick taking faggot!! It's your job to take cocks AND humiliation, you filthy raw cock taking whore!!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

When you say, “take dick with no issue in front of the bar” I take you to mean that you’re being fucked openly in plain view of other bar patrons. One is inclined to point out that if you’re engaged in anal coitus in a public room full of people, you really don’t have a lot of latitude to complain that people are talking about it. But I’ll take the question at face value.

On the one hand, you’re perfectly within your rights to approach your friends and simply explain that what they’re doing bothers you, and why, and ask them to stop. If you don’t, you can’t continue being annoyed with them for doing something they don’t even know troubles you.

On the other hand, you are presenting a public spectacle. I’ve been there and done that, in different venues, and providing your sex for public view inherently invites public reaction and comment. What if it were not your friends, but instead some unknown bystanders who were doing the cheering and commenting about you and your fuck? Would that have the same effect on you? Because you can’t very well ask those people to be quiet and let you have your very public fuck on your own terms - they’re going to say what they’re going to say.

If it’s just the fact that your friends are commenting about you, then consider that the problem might not be with them, but with something unresolved in your own head that places too much weight on what they’re saying or how they say it or how you think they perceive you. If you can figure out why their behavior bothers you, you might be able to get past it without having to confront them - and after all, they’re cheering for you.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Upvote 2

Do you mind/enjoy strangers encouraging you or the random tops fucking you at the bar to tell you that you're just a hole?
I'm not a fan of hiding in the darkroom out of embarrassment but maybe your friends won't comment on what they don't see.

Since you mention that these are a group of friends / fellow Breeders and/or Load takers, there's already been a level of camaraderie established between the friends in the group. I would imagine that they're celebrating one of their own shamelessly taking raw Cock in that bar, and enthusiastically supporting your Lusts.  If it really bothers you to the point that their cheering (or drawing attention to you getting Bred?) diminishes the thrill of publicly taking loads, then rather than just put up with it, I would quietly mention it to one or two of the more gregarious guys in your group, and let them pass the word.  Maybe suggest they group around you while you're taking loads, and quietly tell you how hot you look with raw Cock up your Hole. Or, you could try that scenario when some of them are taking loads.  

They give a little, you give a little, and that might turn the trick, so to speak.  In any case, please don't deny your fuckbuddies the opportunities of celebrating the group Lusts - that would be a sorrow.